Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos (30337 Views)

Traditional Chief Flogs 2 Teenage Lovers In Public As Punishment In Zimbabwe / Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber / Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 7:58am On Jun 08, 2017
A man took out his frustration on a policeman in public for allegedly trying to victimize him. In a viral video shared online, the man can be seen holding the officer by his shirt and trying to bring him down in front of shocked passersby.

The police officer's colleagues who were there standing with their guns - did little to salvage the situation after being surrounded by residents of the area. They had to plead with the man for him to leave their colleague.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/man-fights-policeman-in-public.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf245UzRCUY

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 08, 2017
But police is your friend na.

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by kolafolabi(m): 8:01am On Jun 08, 2017
This is what I call frustration of the highest order

4 Likes

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by ANIEXTY(m): 8:02am On Jun 08, 2017
So Spartans are real, and live amongst us...... you fight a niaja police man with a gun in his hands after all the news of them keeing people upandan.......and you even make them beg.....
this guy's got no fear,
.aswear
"this is spartan !!!"

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by MansaMoussa: 8:02am On Jun 08, 2017
It is coming

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by Xhaka100(m): 8:05am On Jun 08, 2017
I thought the police is ur friend.
Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by tyson98: 8:15am On Jun 08, 2017
I HATE THE NPF

One day I was in abeokuta and they stopped me and asked for my papers and when he saw the age on my Driver's License,he said there's forgery in my age,I was 28 then he said I looked 40 ah cos I big na so he carry me reach station had to call one of my cousin to help go check my files and scanned me my birth certificate,........omo from morning na evening I comot I swear for am

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by GloriaNinja(f): 8:17am On Jun 08, 2017
angry I HATE THE POLICE, THEY ARE THE WORST BULLIES.

4 Likes

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by Partnerbiz3: 8:17am On Jun 08, 2017
The police are your friends.

Make i dey go first

5 Likes

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by obembet(f): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2017
Police are your friend

Please help.them push this motor

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by vicdom(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2017
grin

26 Likes

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by calibet(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2017
I pity ur life
Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by samtee37(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2017
Hungerbad..... police is you friend

grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 11:19am On Jun 08, 2017
angry

Igbo men are soooooo brave...

Gosh!!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by wiloy2k8(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2017
Sars

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by Evablizin(f): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2017
Still on anger management issue,if you love yourself control your anger,policemen can be so annoying but avoid them so that you wouldn't be a victim

4 Likes

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by statrboiTolu(m): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2017
ANIEXTY:
So Spartans are real, and live amongst us...... you fight a niaja police man with a gun in his hands after all the news of them keeing people upandan.......and you even make them beg.....
this guy's got no fear,
.aswear
"this is spartan !!!"
as in part of the spartacus"bluefilm" cast??
Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by PHILUX20: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2017
NIGERIA POLICE MEN NEEDS BEATING OF THEIR LIVES. THEY ARE NOT POLICE MEN

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2017
please were is BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by adewuyiade: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2017
Re open Lautech abeg
Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by adeshinacute(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2017
If you in kwara state (UK used) I phone 6 (16gig) for sale @ 119k check my Signature for my contact or come to our shop @ challenge in ilorin
Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by SHALLREIGN(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2017
This one is strong!!! grin
Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by samtee37(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Igbo men are soooooo brave...

Gosh!!!!
And when the bravest policeman shoot him now... U go dey shout undecided

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by imstrong1: 11:23am On Jun 08, 2017
The way civilians get aggressive nowadays..

16 Likes

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by MhizValentina12(f): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2017
something is just whispering in my ears...is either they don't have bullets in their guns or they are fake police officers.... as if we don't know our police officers of today... you will be walking jejely on the road n one police officer will tell you... "my friend u are with a laptop bag but no laptop in it.... shey u want to go n steal ni?... lol

#Nothing spoil.... #proudly_Nigerian

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by DanseMacabre(m): 11:26am On Jun 08, 2017
Way to go! Once your hood got your back, dem no born anybody fada!!!

Na only lone rangers the bastards fit oppress, chance, victimise.

Fork The Police. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by prinzfavian(m): 11:28am On Jun 08, 2017
We should respect, superior authorities no matter what.

newais, blackberry z10 for sale @N15,000.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 08, 2017
Negro got nothing to lose, in the art of war sun tzu said, be wary when you see the enemies soilders burning thier camp, eating all their food etc, they are ready to fight to die,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HE Was Arrested Because He Rushed A Criminal That Was Shot To A Hospital. / Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 / 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.