Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Shocking: Girl Hug Moving Train As She Chatted On Mobile Phone - Photo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Shocking: Girl Hug Moving Train As She Chatted On Mobile Phone - Photo (683 Views)

Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos / African Man Shaving His Beard On A Moving Train (Photos) / Nigerians Caught Hiding Under Moving Train To Germany (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Girl Hug Moving Train As She Chatted On Mobile Phone - Photo by Alisegun(m): 8:06am On Jun 08, 2017
A 19-year-old girl Pratiksha Natekar, has miraculously survived a train ‘knock-down’ in Mumbai India, after she was run over by a moving train while chatting on her mobile phone.

Natekar survived the impact and was pulled uninjured from the tracks.

In CCTV footage,she is seen trying to get on to the busy platform as the large train starts pulling in but was unaware of the noise of the locomotive as she is chatting to a friend on her mobile phone with her earphones in.

http://www.secretgist.com/2017/06/girl-hug-moving-train-as-she-chatted-on.html

Re: Shocking: Girl Hug Moving Train As She Chatted On Mobile Phone - Photo by dessz(m): 8:08am On Jun 08, 2017
Alisegun:
A 19-year-old girl Pratiksha Natekar, has miraculously survived a train ‘knock-down’ in Mumbai India, after she was run over by a moving train while chatting on her mobile phone.

Natekar survived the impact and was pulled uninjured from the tracks.

In CCTV footage,she is seen trying to get on to the busy platform as the large train starts pulling in but was unaware of the noise of the locomotive as she is chatting to a friend on her mobile phone with her earphones in.

http://www.secretgist.com/2017/06/girl-hug-moving-train-as-she-chatted-on.html
those times when your mama day say "see ur life, na phone na im go kill u" but u no hear
Re: Shocking: Girl Hug Moving Train As She Chatted On Mobile Phone - Photo by GloriaNinja(f): 8:10am On Jun 08, 2017
undecided WHO WAS SHE EVEN CHATTING WITH OR CALLING TO HAVE ALMOSTLOST HER LIFE? PEOPLE CAN BE STUPID.
Re: Shocking: Girl Hug Moving Train As She Chatted On Mobile Phone - Photo by Mhissgaga(f): 8:13am On Jun 08, 2017
Can u imagine
Chatting on the road
Why will a sane human being be chatting on d road

She's lucky
Re: Shocking: Girl Hug Moving Train As She Chatted On Mobile Phone - Photo by Evablizin(f): 8:22am On Jun 08, 2017
Thank God for her life,this is a good lesson to everyone,don't chat away your life

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Girl Hug Moving Train As She Chatted On Mobile Phone - Photo by Emenandez4lyf(m): 8:25am On Jun 08, 2017
Evablizin:
Thank God for her life,this is a good lesson to everyone,don't chat away your life
Hope yu heard her, dont chat away ur lyf.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Girl Hug Moving Train As She Chatted On Mobile Phone - Photo by Evablizin(f): 8:34am On Jun 08, 2017
Emenandez4lyf:
Hope yu heard her, dont chat away ur lyf.
lols,thank you daddy,i don hear,i wouldn't live my senses at home while chatting.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

USA Allows Etihad Passengers To Carry Electronic Devices Onboard / Why Many Nigerians Are In Chinese Prisons / Can I Use My GTB Naira Mastercard To Withdraw From Atms In China?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.