Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) (31106 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House / Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) / The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by CeoNewshelm(m): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2017
An exam invigilator has caught a man red-handed taking his girlfriend’s Ordinary Level exam for her in Zimbabwe.

The unidentified man disguised himself by wearing a wig and a touch of makeup to create the illusion that he was a woman.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photos-man-caught-impersonating-during.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by youngest85(m): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2017
Oboy

This is a foolish version of romeo

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by yomi007k(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2017
grin

Awon ti borbrisky...lolz

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by Arthurwinner(m): 9:25am On Jun 08, 2017
with such face why dy no go catch am

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by thesicilian: 9:29am On Jun 08, 2017
...then the foolish guy went to jail, and the girlfriend found another maga. The end.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by stefanweeks: 10:00am On Jun 08, 2017
That pu-c must have gold

in it?

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 08, 2017

34 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by TINALETC3(f): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2017
grin grin grin d guy jst took his pre_Luv action 2 jail level grin

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by samtee37(m): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2017
Examiner : Mr man what makes you do that?
D Guy:Sir, cause love is blind

LOVE :

48 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by chiefbidemi: 10:09am On Jun 08, 2017
VacancyFM is a private internet radio station that has being assisting Nigerians to secure good jobs. I first heard about them last year. Then last week, a friend of mine was able to switch to a better job through VacancyFM. That is why I decided to share about them here.

Their website is www.vacancyfm.com

You can access it from anywhere as far as you have an internet connection

6 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Awwwww, such love...

Now, Go to Jail...like Monopoly.

17 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by oladimejiX: 10:09am On Jun 08, 2017
Laugh wan tear my belle oh.
this guy na GBEF.
Onyi Oshi Onyi Ara

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by Husty(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2017
Denrele and Bobrisky! Come and see your predecessor oh... See him panla face. grin

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:09am On Jun 08, 2017
undecided

Girls are wicked...

Where is the girl he took this risk for?
A true girlfriend won't let it get this far, she will take the invigilator aside and give him a nice BJ.

Everyone goes home happy.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by ramdris(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2017
Na love cos am o..

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 08, 2017
Why date a numb skull, its easier to study than to plan to cheat

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by maynation(f): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2017
Nan sense
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by softmind24: 10:09am On Jun 08, 2017
sad
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by takenadoh: 10:10am On Jun 08, 2017
Is it only bedmatcis u teach her at home?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by jegz25(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2017
d guy mumu never do
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2017
see as him do face like who them draw

why your girlfriend nor gree to go read book
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by Tolubory(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
An exam invigilator has caught a man red-handed taking his girlfriend’s Ordinary Level exam for her in Zimbabwe.

The unidentified man disguised himself by wearing a wig and a touch of makeup to create the illusion that he was a woman.

The guy get Touch .....
Even After the Disguised he still look like Man....

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by Constilo4u(f): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2017
His stupidity is beyond imagination shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by YelloweWest: 10:11am On Jun 08, 2017
Na so my brother do for one babe.

Writing all her exams in unilag
He graduated with a 2.2 while the babe made 2.1

The day he saw a pic she posted of herself in a private jet on fb, my brother nearly had heartattack sad

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 08, 2017
CeoNewshelm:

grin

The guy should have spent 6 months in Nigeria beforehand....to get advanced tutuorials on how to do expo smartly.

Not this kin disguise....in Nigeria that one is out of date.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by potent5(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:12am On Jun 08, 2017
chiefbidemi:
VacancyFM is a private internet radio station that has being assisting Nigerians to secure good jobs. I first heard about them last year. Then last week, a friend of mine was able to switch to a better job through VacancyFM. That is why I decided to share about them here.

Their website is www.vacancyfm.com

You can access it from anywhere as far as you have an internet connection

We don't have vacancy in our data....no vacant MB to waste on your site

Take your scam elsewhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin Things we do for Love grin grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by Ekakamba: 10:12am On Jun 08, 2017
South Africa and eerie news...
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by Engrobiorah(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2017
Bloggers with fake news
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by dee02(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2017
grin grin grin
Words fail me!
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) by ekensi01: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2017
That's what i call over love, leaving love for stupidity i know the girl force him a guy with his normal sense will never surgest such.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Caught 3 Months After She Stole A Phone In A Makeup Store (Photos) / 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden / Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.