Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Help A Novice,and A Jambite - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help A Novice,and A Jambite (535 Views)

Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? / If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite / Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Novice,and A Jambite by Babtunz: 9:32am On Jun 08, 2017
Pls as a Jambite,willing to gain admission this year,I will to have a little experience about the New Life ahead of me...Some people always tell me that,the University is nt for small children(Whereas I will be 17 in October)With all this and That,they are already creating a Sense of Fear in me...So I decided to hear from You that are more Experienced....Thank you as you Help a Broda
Re: Help A Novice,and A Jambite by Iamsheye(m): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2017
Babtunz:
Pls as a Jambite,willing to gain admission this year,I will to have a little experience about the New Life ahead of me...Some people always tell me that,the University is nt for small children(Whereas I will be 17 in October)With all this and That,they are already creating a Sense of Fear in me...So I decided to hear from You that are more Experienced....Thank you as you Help a Broda
dont mind them you would even see students that are younger than you.....wait first which uni did you pick

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Federal Poly Nekede HND & ND Part-time Admission - 2017/18 / UNILAG Tuition Fees Update 2017 / 10 Ways To Get Rid Of Boredom While Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.