Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

BENARD P's Recommendations To OAU New VC: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BENARD P's Recommendations To OAU New VC: (294 Views)

UNILAG Senate, Staff Unions, Reject New VC / Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC / Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BENARD P's Recommendations To OAU New VC: by TheSmilingMan(m): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2017
BENARD P's recommendations to OAU new VC:

DEMANDS OF A CONCERNED STUDENT FROM THE NEW VICE CHANCELLOR

"From my childhood, I have learnt that If you want anything done, you have to make some noise" - Malcolm X

Revolutionary greeting to the incoming vice Chancellor of this community, in person of Prof. Eyitope Ogunbodede, on your swearing in ceremony today, Ad multos annos, may your tenure bring development to us.

However, it will be pertinent to note that our university community is been faced with http://www.ifelawwriters.com/2017/06/demands-of-concerned-student-from-new.html

(1) (Reply)

Help Me About Noun University / Help A Nairalander Win This AWARD / There Will Always Be TALKERS In Every GENERATION!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.