Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? (5506 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Quinn22(f): 10:04am On Jun 08, 2017
Considering the mentality of an average Nigerian girl, the economy and every other thing involved, do you prefer to have a wife or a baby mama? smiley
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2017
Baby mama

Come and beat me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by whitebeard(m): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2017
Slay queen = baby mama

Reasonable Lady = wife

5 Likes

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Elmojiid(m): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2017
baby mamas

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Quinn22(f): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2017
grin Ole

Running away from responsibilities I see wink
Jacksparr0w127:
Baby mama

Come and beat me

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by professorfal: 10:25am On Jun 08, 2017
So being a baby mama is a vocation now?
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 08, 2017
Quinn22:
grin Ole

Running away from responsibilities I see wink
Most of these present age ladies are only good for baby making.

I'm not ready to father anybody's baby

2 Likes

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Quinn22(f): 10:27am On Jun 08, 2017
So which do you prefer? smiley
whitebeard:
Slay queen = baby mama

Reasonable Lady = wife
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Presh900(m): 10:30am On Jun 08, 2017
Baby Mama

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by NairalandCS(m): 10:30am On Jun 08, 2017
Baby mama is the way forward. cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Quinn22(f): 10:37am On Jun 08, 2017
Help me ask them oh! embarassed
professorfal:
So being a baby mama is a vocation now?
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 08, 2017
So, baby mamaism is now a normal thing cry

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Quinn22(f): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2017
No it's not normal, it's not part of the African culture, it's very westernised. embarassed We too like copy copy, we copy everything from the west, is it inferiority complex or what? angry
KissChrixx:
So, baby mamaism is now a normal thing cry

2 Likes

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by harry2sexy(m): 11:39am On Jun 08, 2017
Quinn22:
No it's not normal, it's not part of the African culture, it's very westernised. embarassed We too like copy copy, we copy everything from the west, is it inferiority complex or what? angry
Ask laura ikeji

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by whitebeard(m): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Quinn22:
So which do you prefer? smiley
obviously a reasonable lady.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
He who findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtaineth favor from the Lord. Proverbs 18 vs 21.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
Wife o....baby mama is not a wife...thats why they are called baby mama...
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Quinn22:
nice one...africans are blind....we believe we cant see so we depend on the western world to see, person wey blind no dey see when them tney lead go gutter

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Quinn22(f): 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
Yay! cheesy smiley
whitebeard:
obviously a reasonable lady.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by whitebeard(m): 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
Quinn22:
Yay! cheesy smiley

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by whitebeard(m): 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
Quinn22:
Yay! cheesy smiley
are u a reasonable lady

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Quinn22(f): 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
Yes I am smiley
whitebeard:
are u a reasonable lady
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by marvin902(m): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
i kinda like both...
my ex go born one for me.. grin grin
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by whitebeard(m): 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
Quinn22:
Yes I am smiley
lol grin

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by IdeyFindWife: 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
topscorer:
Quinn22:
nice one...africans are blind....we believe we cant see so we depend on the western world to see, person wey blind no dey see when them tney lead go gutter

Boys wanna knock up chics and pay for child upkeep, free to roam around as randy dandy-dads and chikcs wanna receive any c0ck, from Jupiter to Jake's, as long as car-keys and easy-life's hanging from the balls!

But "wifeing up" is the only reasonable way to go. Most pple haven't seen the damage multi-parent families do so the idea of 'breeding' women around and littering the whole place with babies seems to hold some novelty for them.
I'm all for sowing your wild oats if you dare but once you're talking kids, don't intentionally sire kids-out-of-wedlock, and if you're wedding the lady, plan to be as faithful as your nuptial bands.

We grew up hearing of the horrors of polygamous homes, seems the curse of our time is baby-mamaism and both guys/chicks are falling for it, fancying themselves as some hood/ghetto Tyga/blac chyna, amber rose/wizkhalifa etc forgetting that traditional white families and celebs would rather divorce and remarrying than whelp babies all over the place doing that kinda ghetto ratchet crap that seemed to have found roots, first, in the Black lower-class communities. Am not putting any kid thru that much less mine.
Plus, the whole package smells like sh!t & smacks of kids in adult bodies wanting to do adult stuff and enjoy adult privileges without paying due adult prices like loyalty, making choices-living by them, owning ur sh!t and working your reality till it's your fantasy.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Quinn22(f): 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
Spot on kiss
IdeyFindWife:

Boys wanna knock up chics and pay for child upkeep, free to roam around as randy dandy-dads and chikcs wanna receive any c0ck, from Jupiter to Jake's, as long as car-keys and easy-life's hanging from the balls!

But "wifeing up" is the only reasonable way to go. Most pple haven't seen the damage multi-parent families do so the idea of 'breeding' women around and littering the whole place with babies seems to hold some novelty for them.
I'm all for sowing your wild oats if you dare but once you're talking kids, don't intentionally sire kids-out-of-wedlock, and if you're wedding the lady, plan to be as faithful as your nuptial bands.

We grew up hearing of the horrors of polygamous homes, seems the curse of our time is baby-mamaism and both guys/chicks are falling for it, fancying themselves as some hood/ghetto Tyga/blac chyna, amber rose/wizkhalifa etc forgetting that traditional white families and celebs would rather divorce and remarrying than whelp babies all over the place doing that kinda ghetto ratchet crap that seemed to have found roots, first, in the Black lower-class communities. Am not putting any kid thru that much less mine.
Plus, the whole package smells like sh!t & smacks of kids in adult bodies wanting to do adult stuff and enjoy adult privileges without paying due adult prices like loyalty, making choices-living by them, owning ur sh!t and working your reality till it's your fantasy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
Quinn22:
Yes I am smiley
your forehead can nail a nail into a concrete grin .

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by AlexCk: 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
Wife.

Nothing beats that.

I wanna be privileged to say: "that's my wife, & im all hers, & she, mine"

tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by YorubaNigga(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Baby mama1
Baby mama2
Baby mama3
Making 3 baby mamas grin
Until I see a descent gal to marry. Naija gals don spoil fa. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by TrapHedges(m): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
Baby fucki*g mama..
Maybe wife in mi late 40s

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by YorubaNigga(m): 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Most of these present age ladies are only good for baby making.

I'm not ready to father anybody's baby
Gbam!
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by PREBuhari2019: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Attends A White Garment Church? / Sister Mary Won Kill Me(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.