Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) (86909 Views)

Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics / Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by bigcee(m): 9:55am On Jun 09, 2017
homosapien002:

the officer would b killed if he used pistol,imagine a 40caliber pistol that could hold just 15 bullets per magazine compared to ak 47 capable of having 75 bullets per magazine...so d officer would run out of ammo in no time if he had used pistol...
You're wrong....AK-47 magazine
holds 30 cartridges.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Crativjosh(m): 9:59am On Jun 09, 2017
Same here oo, I bet I have watched dis video more than twenty times
iHart:
i watch this video, watch this video come tire. I no believe wetin my eye see....

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by doctokwus: 10:21am On Jun 09, 2017
bigcee:

I pity you cause you so spiritually blind.
U are d one to be pitied because u av been totally brain washed.U are a lost cause.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Jakumo(m): 10:26am On Jun 09, 2017
bigcee:

You're wrong....AK-47 magazine
holds 30 cartridges.

This is correct, however it is now common for the police and robbers to tape together up to THREE full clips, each loaded with 30 rounds, so that they can reload very fast while in combat, simply by unplugging each clip as it empties, and then switching to another full one to continue the party without interruption. This was the triple-magazine configuration carried by those banditos, and it is clearly visible in the still photograph of the dead robber.

4 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by efismikoko(m): 10:32am On Jun 09, 2017
Pls watch very well the robber at the back shot the glass twice not the mopol there's no jazz or juju anywhere
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by zoeA: 11:19am On Jun 09, 2017
Those guys were caught
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Kylekent59: 11:25am On Jun 09, 2017
I just got how the mopol escaped d bullet rained by d guy at d back. Observe the pic below and also note the mopol man right shoulder. U will see d bullet as it passed him by.

Before he came out,the right shoulder was clear but as he was running u will see d bulled passed him by.

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by fejikudz(m): 11:44am On Jun 09, 2017
Gallant officer

3 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by greatdave(m): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Maybe it's too much Vin Diesel, Jason Statham and the likes in my system...but if our gallant officer was running out of ammo, he could have picked the fallen idiot's weapon and continued his assault on the assholes from the security post. I know, I know...it's easier said than done especially under pressure but like I said...too much Hollywood in the system cool wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by jumobi1(m): 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

The security man is wicked and a coward...

See how he stylishly sneaked away. He deserves a very worded query for opening the gate to armed men, abandoning his duty post at a crucial point and not alerting his superiors.

He was in the best position to engage the occupants of that car in a physical combat.

And he would have been celebrated if he died in the process....

But what do I know, Zenith Bank securitymen are only good in soliciting for tips.

You are CRAZY. That unarmed security man did nothing wrong. Physical combat?

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by rouge007: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
*The cop had the advantage of position, you would have to go through the door(where the robber was shot) or the window(where he was shooting from) to get a clear line of sight on him. He had the guy in the back seat definitely pinned.
*There is a possibility they was a uniformed officer there, who the robbers had vision of and fired upon(which gave braveheart to poke his head through the door). Notice shooting stopped for a bit from the cop position.
*The million dollar question is, was that the cop that ran out or an individual that grabbed the firearm of an injured or dead cop?
*the moment the individual ran out he put himself on the disadvantage shooting with his back turned. Kudos to the gallant man, just my humble take.

The robbers were clearly learners in tactics and the use of firearms and the cop should have taken advantage of that and finished them off ..First they drive their get away car into a confined space and even alight with bulky rifles in the confined space which was a tactical error ..It wasn't the cop that shattered the back glass but the scared robber manning the back seat ( you will notice he was very scared to alight to support his guys and was so scared he fired through his own glass , so if the Mpol had gotten his first two shot right he would have killed him in that back seat ...I still don't know why the Mpol came out after killing the bravest and the most daring of the robbers , when he killed that guy he destabilised all of them because that guy was the heart of the crew ..All the same good work from him [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Jakumo(m): 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
rouge007:
*The cop had the advantage of position, you would have to go through the door(where the robber was shot) or the window(where he was shooting from) to get a clear line of sight on him. He had the guy in the back seat definitely pinned.
*There is a possibility they was a uniformed officer there, who the robbers had vision of and fired upon(which gave braveheart to poke his head through the door). Notice shooting stopped for a bit from the cop position.
*The million dollar question is, was that the cop that ran out or an individual that grabbed the firearm of an injured or dead cop?
*the moment the individual ran out he put himself on the disadvantage shooting with his back turned. Kudos to the gallant man, just my humble take.

The robbers were clearly learners in tactics and the use of firearms and the cop should have taken advantage of that and finished them off ..First they drive their get away car into a confined space and even alight with bulky rifles in the confined space which was a tactical error ..It wasn't the cop that shattered the back glass but the scared robber manning the back seat ( you will notice he was very scared to alight to support his guys and was so scared he fired through his own glass , so if the Mpol had gotten his first two shot right he would have killed him in that back seat ...I still don't know why the Mpol came out after killing the bravest and the most daring of the robbers , when he killed that guy he destabilised all of them because that guy was the heart of the crew ..All the same good work from him

If the getaway car was parked out on the street, the gate-man would have simply fled and left the gate closed, giving the person the bandits were trailing a few extra precious seconds to hide in the bank, while also exposing the gang to possible fire from police stationed outside the bank.

There was no option for the gang than to pose as customers, drive in as they did, and thereby keep in sight the person carrying the cash aboard that FIRST car that drove in, which the robbers had trailed all the way to the bank.

I do agree that the policeman had an enormous advantage at the start, but it would take nerves of steel to remain composed enough to place accurate shots, after seeing the number of men with guns stepping out and firing random bursts into the air. That he stood his ground despite the abject terror of the moment, is testimony to the bravery of that officer, who KNEW every passing micro-second could be his last on Earth.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by jumobi1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
fergieboy:
Fools.. This is why I love american robbers.. See how they just abandoned the guy they shot.. I believe it was the guy phone that leads to their arrest

You watch too many movies. American robbers don't love you. Criminally, they likely did the right thing. Their guy was dead and there was no way they could save his life. It shows you how cold they are though. They didn't even look at him twice. He became dead wood.

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by kuntash: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
rouge007:

The robbers were clearly learners in tactics and the use of firearms and the cop should have taken advantage of that and finished them off ..First they drive their get away car into a confined space and even alight with bulky rifles in the confined space which was a tactical error ..It wasn't the cop that shattered the back glass but the scared robber manning the back seat ( you will notice he was very scared to alight to support his guys and was so scared he fired through his own glass , so if the Mpol had gotten his first two shot right he would have killed him in that back seat ...I still don't know why the Mpol came out after killing the bravest and the most daring of the robbers , when he killed that guy he destabilised all of them because that guy was the heart of the crew ..All the same good work from him

Bro , you probably need to watch the video again... did you notice fire response from that security room after which the car glass shattered ?

did you notice the bullet holes on the car, right in the position where the robber at the back seat was?

did you notice the face to face exchange of the supposed security guy that ran out of the room and the guy that came out of the car rear seat ?

we are Africans, lets not act as if somethings don't happen.. I think both actors get Odechi for body ..

secondly , I think after attempts to pull the thieves down, the guy probably noticed they werent going down.. so he ran out!

The 4 robbers were obviously on something - The guy at the rear seat could have come out from the other side, but rather still opened the door of his side and came out to face the direction of fire.. - You would agree with me its only when u have some extra protection that u would do that.

The Guy that died instantly also reacted same manner, on hearing a repelling gun response, he went straight there as if to say "How dare u shoot at me while doing my biz"?

in conclusion- I dont think mere drugs can give that kinda boldness ...
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by SalamRushdie: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
Faculty14:
my people talk say who the use mouth drive motor no dey ever get accident, "the lack tactics lake training" you for join police see whether armed robber the lack "tactics" all these Hollywood fan boys and boys who have watched lots of tactical maneuver on YouTube by american police think the know it all..read clearly.if that police man stayed in that outpost for 3more seconds,you'd be sending your condolences to his family.
P.s the first two shots were right,those boys were using jazz believe it or not na your problem
If you want to know better. by form and join any of the security force we have in this country..you go know whether armed robbers get tactics or not

I wasn't talking from a Hollywood point of view believe me ..some of us handled firearms for ages you know wink
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by SalamRushdie: 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
Faculty14:
my people talk say who the use mouth drive motor no dey ever get accident, "the lack tactics lake training" you for join police see whether armed robber the lack "tactics" all these Hollywood fan boys and boys who have watched lots of tactical maneuver on YouTube by american police think the know it all..read clearly.if that police man stayed in that outpost for 3more seconds,you'd be sending your condolences to his family.
P.s the first two shots were right,those boys were using jazz believe it or not na your problem
If you want to know better. by form and join any of the security force we have in this country..you go know whether armed robbers get tactics or not

I wasn't talking from a Hollywood point of view believe me ..some of us handled firearms for ages you know wink

There was no jazz in action there, it was the robber in the rear seat tha shot the glass himself ...if you watch the video you will see upon the number of shots fired only one hit the elantra car , abi was the car covered with so called Odeshi too

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Bigsteveg(m): 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
Carter4luv:
Now dat d cctv has caught dem live, can Nigeria police be able to find dem. Naija we need to be technologically wise to trap thieves like dis.
Caught already.

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Bigsteveg(m): 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Pray to God to chase away the any coward-spirit in you.
So an unarmed man can not confront an armed man? Go ask unarmed Soldiers how they overpower armed men.

Why is he a security personnel then?
Common sense ain't common
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by eskorbrown(m): 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

The security man is wicked and a coward...

See how he stylishly sneaked away. He deserves a very worded query for opening the gate to armed men, abandoning his duty post at a crucial point and not alerting his superiors.

He was in the best position to engage the occupants of that car in a physical combat.

And he would have been celebrated if he died in the process....

But what do I know, Zenith Bank securitymen are only good in soliciting for tips.
You typed dat d security guard was a coward.Wat did u expect him to do?Fight dem with his hands? fight dem like a vampire?U shud even be tanking God dat he wasn't shot on sight cos most armed men do dat.U also typed dat he deserves a query for opening d gate to armed men.Was it written on d car dat dey were armed men??Pls use ur brain before typing poo or better still download one from playstore.

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Faculty14(m): 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:

There was no jazz in action there, it was the robber in the rear seat tha shot the glass himself ...if you watch the video you will see upon the number of shots fired only one hit the elantra car , abi was the car covered with so called Odeshi too
name the firearms you handled
See my man you don't go on an operation like this with clear eyes, I know what am telling you, the police shot directly at the guy the bullet shattered the glass but did not penetrate him,you can even see the bullet hitting the ground, the door frame and the window..The gun was on rapid..that's an assault rifle
What makes you think gave the driver much guts to walk around a gun fight like that?you think its cause he got the "ten yard line"
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by SalamRushdie: 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
Faculty14:
name the firearms you handled
See my man you don't go on an operation like this with clear eyes, I know what am telling you, the police shot directly at the guy the bullet shattered the glass but did not penetrate him,you can even see the bullet hitting the ground, the door frame and the window..The gun was on rapid..that's an assault rifle
What makes you think gave the driver much guts to walk around a gun fight like that?you think its cause he got the "ten yard line"

Well I have been around a lot and I haven't still seen this Odeshi thing in action but I have seen someone my stab couldn't penetrate after he drank some green algae like thing , still don't know how that happened but the blade I used bent ..I know in the situation that cop was caught in most people will miss almost the all 30 rounds in their fear and flight panic ..all of them were firing on semi automatic notch in that video not full rapid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Rexology: 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
What bravery are you guys talking about? As long as I am concerned, there was no demonstration of bravery by the Police guy.He was simply trying to find an escape route.

You guys should not mistaking his action as an act of bravery.If he did not kill that guy that entered the post,he would be killed. What did he do after killing that man?he ran away.

I have observed with concern the high level of nonchalant attitude of most Police guys on guard at Banks.What was the Police man doing inside the security post when he should be hiden somewhere he can have a clear view of movements. Intelligence is key in Policing.

From the footage, all the Police Officers on guard were parked inside the room ,perhaps gisting .

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Faculty14(m): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Well I have been around a lot and I haven't still seen this Odeshi thing in action but I have seen someone my stab couldn't penetrate after he drank some green algae like thing , still don't know how that happened but the blade I used bent ..I know in the situation that cop was caught in most people will miss almost the all 30 rounds in their fear and flight panic ..all of them were firing on semi automatic notch in that video not full rapid
"know in the situation that cop was caught in most people will miss almost the all 30 rounds in their fear and flight panic" ..I agree with you on this..I still maintain my stance on the odeshi thing
Are you a police man or a soldier??
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by SalamRushdie: 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
Faculty14:
"know in the situation that cop was caught in most people will miss almost the all 30 rounds in their fear and flight panic" ..I agree with you on this..I still maintain my stance on the odeshi thing
Are you a police man or a soldier??

None of the above ..I am just a Nigerian who watches a lot of American movies wink cheesy
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Faculty14(m): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:

None of the above ..I am just a Nigerian who watches a lot of American movies wink cheesy
hahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by opedaydydx9(m): 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
LockDown69:

It's not easy to shoot an Ak47 rifle, you might expend a whole magazine and not hit your target, unless @ close range.
he was at close range, ur point is contradictory.... But either way the guy man tried sha
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by DivneFavour(m): 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
I have watched the video several times. Looking at the closeness of the Battle, I can say black magic (odeshi) was on display. If not, that mopol would not have escaped from that post. And he could have gunned down all 4 robbers from that post in the first place. Kudos to him for gunning down that idiot.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by ndidibabe(f): 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
koladebrainiac:
i like the guy that pump bullet on that robber chest

But that dead Armed that entered the security post to kill the mopol is so dumb.

He entered the room with one gut
No ducking
No cover up
He entered as if he kept his baby in yhe room to kill
The mopol wasted no time n empty bullet in his gut
N like a movie-nija movie ,he went down n died.
Juju failed him.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by SalamRushdie: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hala:
All these are out of frustration and joblessness. When you have the guts to build a business but dont have access to the capital, you are pushed to do anything. That aside, the policeman would have succeeded more if he had a short gun. AK47 is an assult riffle for battle field. Pistols are better wielded and controlled for security agents on posts. Nigerian police should learn to use more sophisticated short guns. The banks should also design gate houses with possible robbery attack in mind. They should use precast concrete buildings.

God will save us all and help Nigerians get meaningful jobs.

Its called a shotgun and please can you name one assault rifle that is more reliable than the AK47...pound for pound the AK47 is the still the number one assault rifle on the world
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by olatade(m): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
All the criminals hop on here like sports analyst talking about what the criminals did wrong and what they should have done to have been successful
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Hala(m): 1:06am On Jun 10, 2017
homosapien002:

the officer would b killed if he used pistol,imagine a 40caliber pistol that could hold just 15 bullets per magazine compared to ak 47 capable of having 75 bullets per magazine...so d officer would run out of ammo in no time if he had used pistol...

True may be. There is the desert eagle. Watch https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nb7tWcohYS
Uzii can also help. But all na guts with God saving you. Smart turns makes one swift in response from close range.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Venica(f): 5:31am On Jun 10, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

Who told you police stationed at banks don't wear in uniform ?

i work with a bank. most of these police men are rotate weekly among the banks in the ares. no uniform. that is why its earlier to fish out those foolish guys who think they are smart

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam / Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police / "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.