Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You (9927 Views)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / Why Is That, Immoral Sex Seems To Be More Pleasurable? / Sex Is Disgusting, I Will Never Partake In That Nonsense - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by hoMegas(m): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2017
Fire away

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by professorfal: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2017
hoMegas:
For me ass licking.
Who is doing the licking?

3 Likes

Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by sinaj(f): 10:37am On Jun 08, 2017
open roof sex sad

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by smardray(m): 10:47am On Jun 08, 2017
Unlocked door sex

4 Likes

Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2017
Ass licking and anal sex. I hate it like mad. I can kiss the yansh o but licking the asshole is what i dont like. I like orals too sha

11 Likes

Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Rexhenrex(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2017
sinaj:
open roof sex sad
mami
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 08, 2017
I don't think I have one.... wink

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by sinaj(f): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2017
Rexhenrex:
mami
papi!
how are u
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 08, 2017
Gay sex in aspect of ass licking and anal fucking kiss undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2017
Scat.
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Rexhenrex(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2017
sinaj:
papi!
how are u
been good baby....longest time
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Lionessza(f): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2017
Everything about sex is disgusting, hence I can only do it with a person I truly love.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by djeezy(m): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2017
Anal sex.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2017
Lionessza:
Everything about sex is disgusting.

So how do you obtain sexual gratification?
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by kibra4u(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2017
Lionessza:
Everything about sex is disgusting, hence I can only do it with a person I truly love.

Story for the gods. Na your type dey 4uck die......

27 Likes

Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Lionessza(f): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2017
Naqade:

So how do you obtain sexual gratification?

I look at his face and all becomes well grin

5 Likes

Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Lionessza(f): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2017
kibra4u:

Story for the gods. Na your type dey 4uck die......

Hahahaha, but I never said I don't like it.
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 08, 2017
Lionessza:

I look at his and all becomes well grin

You are kidding right?
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by PenisCaP: 11:32am On Jun 08, 2017
sexybbstar:
I don't think I have one.... wink

Anal?. wink
Chai see my type. tongue
That ur ass tho!..
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Lionessza(f): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2017
Naqade:

You are kidding right? Be serious. What activity or interest gives you the greatest of sexual pleasure, since sex doesn't?

I think you misunderstood me , I didn't say I don't enjoy it but I meant to say the whole thing of two bodies rubbing together and the sharing of body fluids seems disgusting when I think about it.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by sinaj(f): 11:36am On Jun 08, 2017
Rexhenrex:
been good baby....longest time
yea! u just disappeared. I guess u've bin busy tho.
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by softiebae: 11:43am On Jun 08, 2017
anal
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by hoMegas(m): 11:53am On Jun 08, 2017
sinaj:
open roof sex sad
open roof as in

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by viki84(m): 11:55am On Jun 08, 2017
Never Bleep*d Before, So I Don't Know cry
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Mimzyy(f): 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
The mere thought of it makes me wana puke.

djeezy:
Anal sex.
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by djeezy(m): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mimzyy:
The mere thought of it makes me wana puke.

Disgusting perversion of some sort. My friend was telling me that he does it and I should try it that I will thank him later. I just couldn't stop laughing. Medically it isn't even healthy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Kondomatic(m): 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
sinaj:
open roof sex sad
As in having sex in uncompleted building?

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Kondomatic(m): 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lionessza:

I think you misunderstood me , I didn't say I don't enjoy it but I meant to say the whole thing of two bodies rubbing together and the sharing of body fluids seems disgusting when I think about it.
This must be why some guys want the lady to just start going immediately after sex

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by sinaj(f): 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
As in having sex in uncompleted building?
uncompleted building? Loooool grin

Nt dat pls

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Kondomatic(m): 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
sinaj:
uncompleted building? Loooool grin
Nt dat pls
OK oooo.

Make I stop here before you spoil me gringringrin
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
Its the anal sex and ass licking....i minm wtf is that sh#×t. Apart from these everyoda thing about sex is disgutingly sweet and beautiful....one of tne best feeling a living organism can ever have is the feeling of copulation. And i enjoy sex....heck i luv to F.
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by sinaj(f): 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
OK oooo.

Make I stop here before you spoil me gringringrin
spoil u?

Gerarrahia jore!

Bad bwoy like u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Opposite Sex Without Having Sex / Meet The Nigerian Backyard Slay Compound Girls Crew - Photos / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.