Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:19 PM

What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You (9895 Views)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / Why Is That, Immoral Sex Seems To Be More Pleasurable? / Sex Is Disgusting, I Will Never Partake In That Nonsense - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by sinaj(f): 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
kibra4u:

Story for the gods. Na your type dey 4uck die......
grin
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Lionessza(f): 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
This must be why some guys want the lady to just start going immediately after sex

Hahahaha if you say so.
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Kondomatic(m): 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
sinaj:
spoil u?
Gerarrahia jore!
Bad bwoy like u
I am still pure, if you think say nah lie ask Oyindidi
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by marvin902(m): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
Anal undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by lenghtinny(m): 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lionessza:

I look at his face and all becomes well grin

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Lionessza(f): 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
lenghtinny:

Lol, it makes me forget all the disgusting things that are taking place grin
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Oyindidi(f): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
You pure shatongue
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by sinaj(f): 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
lol.

Is she ur guardian angel that sees what u do in d dark?
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Yahayaumichael(m): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
]open roof sex

Which one be open roof sex again??
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Gebbson007(m): 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
Gay sex

It's stupid
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by tundeless(m): 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
GaySex...its disgusting...i hate it with passion
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by IdeyFindWife: 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
quickies &bullsh!t fetishes...huge turn-off!

sexybbstar:
I don't think I have one.... wink
shocked my kinda gyrl; ur future-hubby must pay kings-ransom as ur bride price wink!

@Lefulefu, brotherly, wey u dey?
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Destinychild263(m): 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lionessza:

I think you misunderstood me , I didn't say I don't enjoy it but I meant to say the whole thing of two bodies rubbing together and the sharing of body fluids seems disgusting when I think about it.
.....are a virgin[center]
Lionessza:

I think you misunderstood me , I didn't say I don't enjoy it but I meant to say the whole thing of two bodies rubbing together and the sharing of body fluids seems disgusting when I think about it.
.....are a virgin[/center]
Lionessza:

.....are a virgin
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by spencekat(m): 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
Anal
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by zeezeegal(m): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
Am Still A Virgin

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Lionessza(f): 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Destinychild263:
.....are a virgin[center].....are a virgin[/center].....are a virgin

Hahahaha far from it.
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
zeezeegal:
Am Still A Virgin
good for you...make sure you are jotting everything in this our classroom
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by zeezeegal(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
topscorer:
good for you...make sure you are jotting everything in this our classroom
Am Here Wit Ma Pen And Book

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
quickies &bullsh!t fetishes...huge turn-off!

shocked my kinda gyrl; ur future-hubby must pay kings-ransom as ur bride price wink!

@Lefulefu, brotherly, wey u dey?
hw far? grin
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by PREBuhari2019: 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
I tried before and it taste like salt
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by IdeyFindWife: 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
lefulefu:

hw far? grin

e be like say Naija X-factor auditioning agents don enter area o
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lionessza:
Everything about sex is disgusting, hence I can only do it with a person I truly love.
Heartbreak alert!!!

When you find ur true love, you'll still be who you are
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Lionessza(f): 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=RadicallyBlunt post=57321689]
Heartbreak alert!!!

When you find ur true love, you'll still be who you are[/quote

Hahahaha @ heartbreak alert. I am still who is am lol.
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Holywizard: 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
girl with borehole toto
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by YorubaNigga(m): 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lionessza:
Everything about sex is disgusting, hence I can only do it with a person I truly love.

Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Lionessza(f): 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=YorubaNigga post=57322748][/quote]

Hahahaha, what?
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by YorubaNigga(m): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha, what?

You're pretending as if you don't or wouldn't like sex
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Lionessza(f): 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=YorubaNigga post=57323222][/quote]

Hahahaha where did I say I don't like it? I said it's a disgusting activity lol.
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by ednut1(m): 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Was a victim of this nonsense twice last year angry . Fish kitty cryThank God hav given my life to Christ

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by YorubaNigga(m): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha where did I say I don't like it? I said it's a disgusting activity lol.
Lol baby gal, "disgust" is the opposite of "like" nah shocked
Don't try to change what u meant initially cos I've catch ya grin
What u initially meant is that you didn't like sex. Don't tryna change it now

Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by Lionessza(f): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
YorubaNigga:

Lol baby gal, "disgust" is the opposite of "like" nah shocked
Don't try to change what u meant initially cos I've catch ya grin
What u initially meant is that you didn't like sex. Don't tryna change it now

Sweety sharing body fluids with another person is disgusting in my eyes lol and all that rubbing against each other's skin and the other disgusting things people do to spice up there sex lives lol. I have to really love someone to do this nasty act with them grin
Re: What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You by YorubaNigga(m): 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lionessza:

Sweety sharing body fluids with another person is disgusting in my eyes lol and all that rubbing against each other's skin and the other disgusting things people do to spice up there sex lives lol. I have to really love someone to do this nasty act with them grin
Thanks for admitting you dislike sex now grin
Now let me ask you the following questions

1. Who produce this fluid that disgusts, the man or woman?

2. Do you like kissing?

3. Have u ever had sex before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. / My Husband Finaly Divorced Me / If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.