Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Are You About To Propose To Your Crush? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You About To Propose To Your Crush? (6203 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You About To Propose To Your Crush? by vybzkartel: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2017
Don't do it

This will be your fate

Re: Are You About To Propose To Your Crush? by captainbangz: 11:48am On Jun 08, 2017
Waris dis?

(1) (Reply)

I Saw These Each Time I Look At My Wife's Vagina / Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? / Naija Girls With Wahala(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.