Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) (52853 Views)

Ondo Woman Conspires With Lover To Kill Ex-boyfriend (pic) / Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola / ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by aminulive: 11:47am On Jun 08, 2017
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned - This agelong saying played out recently in Edo state after two captured assassins confessed that an ex-girlfriend of their victim hired them to carry out the dastard act.

The Edo state Police Command arrested the two suspects, who allegedly murdered an Italian-based Nigerian, Mr. Omoruyi Okundolor, in Benin, Edo State.

The suspects revealed that the deceased’s former lover, Mercy, who is now at large, contracted them to assassinate him because he jilted her.

They further confessed that four of them embarked on the mission to eliminate the deceased and named one Moses and Power as members of the gang and that the plot to eliminate the deceased was hatched at a drinking spot at Evbuotubu area of Benin.

They also killed an 18-year-old girl, who recognised one of them, when they went for the mission. The Edo State Police Commissioner, Haliru Gwandu, who paraded the suspects described the killings as wicked and barbaric and vowed to bring to book the female lover and other suspects currently on the run.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/06/08/lady-hires-assassins-kill-ex-boyfriend-edo/

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by GeneralOjukwu: 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
My Association of Girlfriends and Concubines (AGC)

I wish to apologize for any pain i caused you.

This isn't enough to send me to the Afterlife...

Signed: General Ojukwu

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
angry

No price no pay....

Cappish!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by noetic5: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
Wicked

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by MurderForFree: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
Don't
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by noetic5: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
Bad

3 Likes

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Partnerbiz3: 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
Wicked.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by ELgordo(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ovoko

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by chinoxstock: 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jesus!!

Why does some ladies wicked, evil and heartless? How could you take another people live? Because of what?

I just felt like crying now cos this news just broke my hearts.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by sotall(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
How many times will this story grace frontpage in one month?
Nairaland moderators be looking for bad news to push to frontpage.....

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Theyveedo(m): 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
Whenever I have to break up with a lady I try as much as I can not to make her too angry about it

Trust me u don't want a vengeful woman pissed at u

7 Likes

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Eugosc1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
Women can be so heartless..
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Hillarie(m): 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
This is serious..
The girl is a SLAY QUEEN for real.
Dude has just been slain

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
Too bad
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Blitz888(m): 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
Brood of vipers...

1 Like

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Brandmanager(m): 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
angry angry
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Partnerbiz3: 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
So bad
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hmmmmm , so terrible. sad

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Livebygrace: 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
Sheer wickedness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by banmee(m): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
What was he doing in Nigeria in the first place. I wouldn't go back there even if they paid me.

RIP bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Bondesniger(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
bad girl
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Ginaz(f): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ewo.............. some people have surpassed the devil in wickedness and evil. embarassed

RIP is all I got to say.

May the wicked never go unpunished.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Bosdem(f): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
So sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by ademijuwonlo(f): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
Only God can have mercy on us in this wicked world

1 Like

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Padiga: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by lastmaster(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
Fear women. even the devil is afraid of women

5 Likes

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by dapyd1(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
Even the devil is not this wicked.

Go through the bible, during the terror reign of the devil, atrocities were not this bad.

What's my point? Some people are worse than the devil.

The devil sef fear them.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by gegee(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
Wickednesss sha
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
I don't understand how wicked people reason
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Partnerbiz3: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
But then again, guys can be wicked.
Who knows what she did for him and sacrifices made.
She could have sent him abroad u know.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by johnson232: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
But i have seen the first picture of those two young guys before for committing fraud...

7 Likes

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Nellybank(m): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hmmmm... Edo State Again?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back / 2 UNN Microbiology Students Raped In A Broad Day Light / Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.