Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals (37813 Views)

Abax-oosa Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 / ABAX-OOSA Caling For Aptitude Test For Graduate Trainee. / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 09, 2017
fcacfc:

i am 29yrs old,,,just thru with nysc. .but all d vacancies av been seeing are under 26/25..

i dont know if it is still possible to reduce my age,,,i am scared my waec cert....or voters card will expose me

is there a way out pls

you must have sworn affidavit to back your claim bro
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by nnaemmy(m): 7:54am On Jun 09, 2017
and not more than 25years old?

nawaoo grin grin grin grin
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by ireneidiva(f): 7:58am On Jun 09, 2017
nnaemmy:
Have a minimum of five(5) years audit practice experience

and not more than 25years old?

make una fear God small na, which kinda wickedness be this na grin grin grin grin
Are you sure you can read?

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by fresherdanU: 8:55am On Jun 09, 2017
FIVE YEARS EXPERIENCE AND MUST BE BELOW 25YRS? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

THINKING OUT LOUD....
HOW GENUINE IS THIS ADVERT?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by AbbyE: 8:57am On Jun 09, 2017
fresherdanU:
FIVE YEARS EXPERIENCE AND MUST BE BELOW 25YRS? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

THINKING OUT LOUD....

Lol! Try to read a post properly and be sure you can understand.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by Ravissante(f): 9:23am On Jun 09, 2017
fresherdanU:

THINKING OUT LOUD....

Bros me....ill suggest u buy a dictionary or better still hire an English tutor

4 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by fcacfc(m): 11:17am On Jun 09, 2017
Vision2045:

you must have sworn affidavit to back your claim bro

Dont you think,,all these companies will still av doubt abt it
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 09, 2017
fcacfc:

Dont you think,,all these companies will still av doubt abt it
That's the prob bro
but then not all 5star job has that limitation..
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by fcacfc(m): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2017
Vision2045:

That's the prob bro
but then not all 5star job has that limitation..

5 star job will need experience
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 09, 2017
fcacfc:

5 star job will need experience
connection greater than experience ..hope u know that

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by christynonii: 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
AbbyE:
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES

Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) is a member Firm of MSI Legal and Accounting Network Worldwide, an international network of independent professional Firms. Our vision is to be a pre-eminent professional firm in Nigeria, positioned to deliver efficient value-added services to a broader spectrum of domestic and offshore business entities.
We are looking for qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions in the following business units:

• Audit/Assurance
• Tax Advisory/Compliance
• Business Advisory and Consulting

Graduate Trainees (REF. Abax/17/GT)
To be eligible, candidates must:
• Have a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1) from a reputable higher institution
• Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) in ONE sitting.
• Have completed or be about to complete National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) Scheme
• Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office® suite
• Possess excellent analytical and numerical skills
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Be below 25 years old

Seniors (REF. Abax/17/SNR)
To be eligible, candidates must:
• Have a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1) from a reputable higher institution
• Be a qualified Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or the Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA)
• Have a minimum of five(5) years audit practice experience
• Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office® suite
• Possess excellent analytical and numerical skills
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills

METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply, forward your resume as an attachment to careers@abax-oosa.com before 16th June, 2017. Applicants should indicate the above reference code as the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Op I PMed you kindly reply my mail please. Thank you
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by FryingPan: 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
AbbyE:

Lol! Try to read a post properly and be sure you can understand.

Op I applied through the website. Would I be considered or should I still send my CV to the mail[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by fcacfc(m): 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Vision2045:

connection greater than experience ..hope u know that

Agreed
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by gendebs(m): 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
ismokeweed:
All this tory to pay 30k

No audit firm will pay graduate such amount maybe u I.T. Stop misleading people the least i have anyone earn in an audit firm is 80k. The audit firm i work pay their fresh graduate 120k, mind u it's not a big firm
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by ibroh22(m): 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
gendebs:

No audit firm will pay graduate such amount maybe u I.T. Stop misleading people the least i have anyone earn in an audit firm is 80k. The audit firm i work pay their fresh graduate 120k, mind u it's not a big firm
bro, please connect me to that your company now
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by HonOlagrace: 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
[quote author=gendebs post=57351654]

No audit firm will pay graduate such amount maybe u I.T. Stop misleading people the least i have anyone earn in an audit firm is 80k. The audit firm i work pay their fresh graduate 120k, mind u it's not a big firm[/quote

Will be greatful if you can link me up with the company although I have no experience in Auditing/Accounting firms but will be glad to learn in order to gain the needed experience not minding the salary range. Thanks
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by HonOlagrace: 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
gendebs:

Will be greatful if you can link me up with the company although I have no experience in Auditing/Accounting firms but will be glad to learn in order to gain the needed experience not minding the salary range; I studied Accounting Education and also through with my NYSC. Thanks
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by AbbyE: 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
FryingPan:

Op I applied through the website. Would I be considered or should I still send my CV to the mail[color=#770077][/color]

To be sure , send your CV to the mail too
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by r4blessing: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
I got acknowledgement mail from them but no information regarding next step
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by phenomenal625: 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
r4blessing:
I got acknowledgement mail from them but no information regarding next step

Please which mail did you send it to cause my mail is bouncing back from mailer daemon.
Kindly help me with the appropriate email address
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by r4blessing: 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
phenomenal625:

Please which mail did you send it to cause my mail is bouncing back from mailer daemon.
Kindly help me with the appropriate email address
I used the same email
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by martinsfm(m): 1:35am On Jun 10, 2017
r4blessing:
I used the same email
sent u a pm...respond. tnx
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by gendebs(m): 10:48am On Jun 10, 2017
ibroh22:

bro, please connect me to that your company now
I doubt the org is employing for now but they is always room for internship to build themselves in audit/tax, I think they pay interns 40 - 50k depending on the duration you agree to work
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by gendebs(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2017
HonOlagrace:

Will be greatful if you can link me up with the company although I have no experience in Auditing/Accounting firms but will be glad to learn in order to gain the needed experience not minding the salary range; I studied Accounting Education and also through with my NYSC. Thanks

they is room for internship but interns are paid 40 - 50k depending on the months u want to stay.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by ibroh22(m): 11:11am On Jun 10, 2017
gendebs:

I doubt the org is employing for now but they is always room for internship to build themselves in audit/tax, I think they pay interns 40 - 50k depending on the duration you agree to work
thanks for the reply bro, I can actually start as a intern to get valuable experience,how can I apply for that?, Should I send a pm?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by Jesusgirl92(f): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2017
gendebs:

they is room for internship but interns are paid 40 - 50k depending on the months u want to stay.
I'm interested.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by shogat(m): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2017
my application is not going through their website..my cv is a word doc and less than 200kb
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by adedee14: 11:57am On Jun 10, 2017
gendebs:

Sent you a pm
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by FryingPan: 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
shogat:
my application is not going through their website..my cv is a word doc and less than 200kb

Send your CV to mail in the advert na undecided
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by phenomenal625: 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=r4blessing post=57366408] I used the same email [/quote

Thank you. Gotten through
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by wendybanky: 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
[b][/b]
fcacfc:

Vacancy
A leading trade/service firm in ikeja requires competent/experienced staff for the following posts
An experienced spa manager
Front desk administrator
Audit administrator
Experienced natural hair stylist
Beauty therapist
Full time experienced make up artist
Experienced Personal Assistant to the C.E.O
Bakery manager with good track record

Pls send Cv to : wendybanky@yahoo.com with a short essay stating why you think you are the best for the job.Entry closes 16th june 2017

i am 29yrs old,,,just thru with nysc. .but all d vacancies av been seeing are under 26/25..

i dont know if it is still possible to reduce my age,,,i am scared my waec cert....or voters card will expose me

is there a way out pls
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by HonOlagrace: 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
gendebs:

The internship will be okay....Please, How can I apply?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Possible Impact Of The Emergence Of GMB On FAAN And NIS? / Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 / AMAZON Seeks Qualified Candidates For Positions Based In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.