Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals (37809 Views)

Abax-oosa Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 / ABAX-OOSA Caling For Aptitude Test For Graduate Trainee. / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by gendebs(m): 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
ibroh22:

thanks for the reply bro, I can actually start as a intern to get valuable experience,how can I apply for that?, Should I send a pm?

don't know how pm work but u can send d pm
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by gendebs(m): 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=HonOlagrace post=57387134]
The internship will be okay....Please, How can I apply? [/quote
pm sir
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by mcpat(m): 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
r4blessing:
I got acknowledgement mail from them but no information regarding next step

I sent my resume to the email and didn't get any acknowledgment whatsoever. Am I doing something wrong?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
mcpat:

I sent my resume to the email and didn't get any acknowledgment whatsoever. Am I doing something wrong?
same here sad
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by Ultimatesearch: 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
@AbbyE and r4blessing, should the subject of the mail be REF.Abax/GT/17 OR just Abax/GT/17? Please, I need your responses in order to avoid unnecessary mistake. Thanks
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by r4blessing: 11:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ultimatesearch:
@AbbyE and r4blessing, should the subject of the mail be REF.Abax/GT/17 OR just Abax/GT/17? Please, I need your responses in order to avoid unnecessary mistake. Thanks
I added REF in mine
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by ibroh22(m): 4:57am On Jun 11, 2017
gendebs:

don't know how pm work but u can send d pm
sent,,, check your email and reply, thanks
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by HonOlagrace: 9:06am On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=gendebs post=57398001][/quote]

I actually don't no hw d PM works but you can check your mail... Sent you a pm;thanks.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by tunafishbabs(m): 11:49am On Jun 11, 2017
shogat:
my application is not going through their website..my cv is a word doc and less than 200kb

If ". doc" isn't going, make it ". Docx"
U grab?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by AbbyE: 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
shogat:
my application is not going through their website..my cv is a word doc and less than 200kb

As the message says "send an email to careers@abax-oosa.com" , I can't guarantee that applications through the website would be received . So maybe send an email even after you apply .
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by Laxy009(m): 7:51am On Jun 12, 2017
AbbyE:
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES

Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) is a member Firm of MSI Legal and Accounting Network Worldwide, an international network of independent professional Firms. Our vision is to be a pre-eminent professional firm in Nigeria, positioned to deliver efficient value-added services to a broader spectrum of domestic and offshore business entities.
We are looking for qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions in the following business units:

• Audit/Assurance
• Tax Advisory/Compliance
• Business Advisory and Consulting

Graduate Trainees (REF. Abax/17/GT)
To be eligible, candidates must:
• Have a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1) from a reputable higher institution
• Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) in ONE sitting.
• Have completed or be about to complete National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) Scheme
• Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office® suite
• Possess excellent analytical and numerical skills
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Be below 25 years old

Seniors (REF. Abax/17/SNR)
To be eligible, candidates must:
• Have a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1) from a reputable higher institution
• Be a qualified Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or the Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA)
• Have a minimum of five(5) years audit practice experience
• Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office® suite
• Possess excellent analytical and numerical skills
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills

METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply, forward your resume as an attachment to careers@abax-oosa.com before 16th June, 2017. Applicants should indicate the above reference code as the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

I sent you a PM bro .
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by AbbyE: 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
Laxy009:

I sent you a PM bro .

Hi, please can you make the inquiry here on Nairaland? I cannot guarantee a reply to that email anytime soon.

Thank you
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by Laxy009(m): 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
AbbyE:

Hi, please can you make the inquiry here on Nairaland? I cannot guarantee a reply to that email anytime soon.

Thank you

Thank you for your time. I think you've once pass through this stage before . What is the mode of their aptitude test ? And what does it comprise of ? I need a clue generally of what we should be expecting.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by AbbyE: 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
Laxy009:

Thank you for your time. I think you've once pass through this stage before . What is the mode of their aptitude test ? And what does it comprise of ? I need a clue generally of what we should be expecting.

GMAT I think
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by Laxy009(m): 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
AbbyE:

GMAT I think
I appreciate bro. Thanks
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by TheRealAdonye(m): 7:21am On Jun 13, 2017
Nice one BRO grin

AbbyE:

GMAT I think
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by AbbyE: 8:22am On Jun 13, 2017
Laxy009:

I appreciate bro. Thanks

You are welcome sis
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by LaRochelle(f): 8:32am On Jun 13, 2017
TheRealAdonye:
5 years to be Senior? Wawuu.

davide470

PS: Been a while I've been FTC.
A1 Feeling.

How many years does it ordinarily take to be a Senior?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by AbbyE: 8:37am On Jun 13, 2017
LaRochelle:

3 years I think ...... Adonye how many does it take?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:17am On Jun 13, 2017
AbbyE:

3 years I think ...... Adonye how many does it take?
please, must we get an acknowledgement mail to be sure our application was successfully done?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by TheRealAdonye(m): 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
Depends on the firm,

Typically 3 to 4 years in a big 4.

AbbyE

LaRochelle:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by Queenarbie: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
AbbyE:

As the message says "send an email to careers@abax-oosa.com" , I can't guarantee that applications through the website would be received . So maybe send an email even after you apply .
I applied through the website and got confirmation mail few mins after submitting, though I submitted using d email first but didn't get a reply,so I decided to try the website also
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by LaRochelle(f): 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
TheRealAdonye:
Depends on the firm,

Typically 3 to 4 years in a big 4.

AbbyE

Thank you.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by Jesusgirl92(f): 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
Queenarbie:

I applied through the website and got confirmation mail few mins after submitting, though I submitted using d email first but didn't get a reply,so I decided to try the website also
what website did u send to please? That u received a confirmation mail?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by shogat(m): 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
what website did u send to please? That u received a confirmation mail?
http://abax-oosa.com/about/careers_apply.php?uid=1L38UDJ-VICPQSEJ2HS make sure ur cv is '.doc' and not '.docx' format
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by Jesusgirl92(f): 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
shogat:
http://abax-oosa.com/about/careers_apply.php?uid=1L38UDJ-VICPQSEJ2HS make sure ur cv is '.doc' and not '.docx' format
thank you. But the site keeps saying "access denied".
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by shogat(m): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
thank you. But the site keeps saying "access denied".
http://abax-oosa.com/about/careers.php

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by Jesusgirl92(f): 7:31am On Jun 14, 2017
Couldn't upload a passport that was below 20kb. My application submitted successfully but it said passport was not successfully uploaded. Hope it'll not affect anything
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by AbbyE: 7:52am On Jun 14, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
please, must we get an acknowledgement mail to be sure our application was successfully done?

Nah.. an acknowledgement mail is automated when you apply through the website. I can't guarantee an application on the website would be received but to be on the safe side you can do both.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by mcpat(m): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Did you guys get invites?

I no see anything for my mail o
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals by Jesusgirl92(f): 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
mcpat:
Did you guys get invites?

I no see anything for my mail o
I never see too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Possible Impact Of The Emergence Of GMB On FAAN And NIS? / Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016 / AMAZON Seeks Qualified Candidates For Positions Based In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.