Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says (77718 Views)

Man Does Acrobatics During Deliverance Session Conducted By 'Snake Pastor'.Photo / Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by talk2uwem(m): 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
God forbid all these rubbish
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by freshinko: 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
This olosho pastor still wants his congregations back.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Mcreloaded(m): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
Na small vegetable native doctor take pass native doctor.
You that delivers people also went to be delivered the you congregation should wake up
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by blowjohn(m): 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
Adeoba10:
Christianity is a scam....

No, it's not. Have a nice day.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by DanseMacabre(m): 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
Live snakes? WTF? South Africans are the real dullardinhos.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by hopefulLandlord: 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
blowjohn:

No, it's not. Have a nice day.
Yes, it is. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by ivolt: 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
OmoAregbesola:
Thank God I'm now a Muslim.
aliamdulillah alanimat l Islam.

How does this correlate with the topic ?
Do you know what it means to be a muslim ?
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Dohertymuna(f): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
) I have I'd Jim m
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by TinaAnita(f): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
You went to synagogue just for worship? No wonder Jesus wept

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by ivolt: 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
Only fools trust pastors these days, they are all scammers.

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by NoWorries7(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
Not new... It's a known fact, that a high level satanist, can Bewitch a low level satanist, and make him do his wish.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by akpamuomenka: 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
Untainted007:
Scam pass scam. He came to Nigeria to know that his own scam is still learning where T.B Joshua's own is. God's patience is so much cos if not so, all these fake Pastors ought to have been struck dead by thunder.

Una bad mouth no be here o.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
This Mnguni fellow from SA is a learner.
TB Joshua is an Oga in the '19' business. Next time follow your mates. cool
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by MrIkebuk(m): 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
Adeoba10:
That's not true. Seek God, stop following scammers, and God shall open your eyes to the secrets of life.

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by MrIkebuk(m): 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
mohciz69:
This isn't the Christianity our Lord Jesus Christ died for
That's true.

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Untainted007: 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Una bad mouth no be here o.

Brother, this is not the issue of bad mouth. It's the truth; so it means those who gives ''testimonies'' in there have been fine toned to say what the people what to hear. No wonder God said judgment on the last day will start right from the church because so many have deceived in the name of God.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Yinkagbo(m): 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
Adeoba10:

Imagine a girl who seek her pastor knowledge and prayer abt her traveling to lybia, after prayer and consultation, the pastor told her the journey is good that success, mercy and good things await her..... Heard abt the traveling that particular day the gurl will leave Nigeria and I told her that you are going thr to do asewo(prostitute ).....after a year, I Confirmed it that na Ashewo she dey do(due to the experience I had in uae) .......so na Ashewo be success, Mercy and good things the pastor said await her in lybia..in which the pastor want to be using her to proud in church that one of our member is in obodo oyibo(lybia be oyibo land?),and more over so that when he needs money he can be using asking the gurl money under cover of church needs money... Ever since then, I will rather pray to God by myself than going to one pastor to pray for me.....xtianity na real scam........i will rather worship ogun and sango who will not ask for money from me than going into the church to worship..lol....
I know of a guy that his dad is from same town with Joshua and both are good friends,this my guy do go synagogue to see tb Joshua and sometimes worship in the church, since 2009 that he graduated he has not gotten a job till now...and yet if u speak ill of the man at his presence he will almost cut of ur head...i no be English teacher ooo, sorry if thr are error in my grammar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by memnon37(m): 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
the soul that sinneth shall die....but the gift of Godis eternal life. All things must be verified and then TRUTH CAN BE SEEN. I AM A PROUD MEMBER OF THE SYNAGOUGE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS and i can say that this man is not speaking the truth. He came for deliverance and was told to confess that all the things he had be doing was not of jesus christ so as to begin the fullness of coming to jesus. This is done for people who are scammers, magicians, money doublers etc. especially when they are public figures NOT WITH RESPECT OF PERSONS . The interviewers are placed to ensure the person doesnt leave out any part of the confessions of the past and the questions are directed in ways to make sure their is A FULL CONFESSION BEFORE THE DELIVEREANCE ITSELF. Thats why you hear the voices in the background.
This man needs God's mercy and all i can say is THE SYNAGOUGE NEVER SEIZES ANY PERSONS PASSPORT OR DETAINS ANY BODY ON ANY GROUNDS. IF YOU CAME TO STEAL CHURCH EQUIPMENT OR PEOPLES BELONGINGS THE SECURITY WILL TAKE CARE OF THAT BY DELIVERING YOU TO THE POLICE.
SCOAN IS A BLISSFUL AND GODLY PLACE ...I WAS A HEAVY SKPETIC IN THE PAST TILL I DISCOVERED THAT ALL I HEARD WHERE LIES

6 Likes

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Sirbohr007(m): 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hustlers everywhere.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by kelvinhilton(m): 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
Some people r just using Religion to hypnotize/ Swindle unsuspecting individuals.. I keep saying it, Religion is d Root/Foundation of global problems.. Religion is fast becoming an idol, and if not taking care is gonna lead to d end of the world...

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
These allegations are serious.

Who is telling the truth?
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
The confession was written on paper. Someone has to read for him.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
.... And there are lots of people seated in the church listening including mothers, the elderly and some 'learned' men,,,,, I don't just get it!!
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
grin grin Juju meet juju
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by mekusa12: 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
The thunder that will fire all of you for dragging the name of GOD to the mud, is coming from AMADIOHA SHRINE. Fools, you where tricked all the way from south Africa to Nigeria. just to come and confess your atrocities, you did nt know. after all stage manage show you realized that T .B Forced you fool.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by mmsen: 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kestolove:
oga we know sai T.B joshua fake pass made in aba shoe...just tell us say him no fulfil him own part of the contract, we will understand

Made in Aba shoes > TB Joshufraud.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by juman(m): 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
Firefire:
two fraudsters....
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by juman(m): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
grin grin Juju meet juju

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) / TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) / Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.