Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says (77713 Views)

Man Does Acrobatics During Deliverance Session Conducted By 'Snake Pastor'.Photo / Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by d33types: 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
Graciouscharis:
This man is a big liar. It's quite unfortunate. He wasn't forced to say anything. I pity those that will believe his lies. Let's see how far this lie will take him.

Listen to the video yourself.somebody was reciting for him.clearly.watch it from Scoan YouTube so you won't say it was edited.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by ikorodureporta: 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
The End Is Nigh cheesy i dey read since & their defence team no say sometin. grin i feel say dem arrest am spiritually for coming to spy @ dem, & ask am to confess on air...
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Lloydfather(m): 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
Booked
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by bionixs: 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
Amberon11:
Lol
as old as you are, listen to yourself and hear what you are saying. person uncle o
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by larrybee2017(f): 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
mohciz69:
This isn't the Christianity our Lord Jesus Christ died for

One is left with just one simple question: where is human brain? Could it be it's been replaced by technology or that ......... Most people are brain dead. Even when it's can't be imagine they still support. O Lord when you come to take the saint home count me worthy cause the world is gone crazy

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by spokesboy: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
The Pastor is only trying to use SCOAN to gain back his lost credibility. Believe me that Prophet TB Joshua won't fall for such since he's always in the Spirit. The snake pastor was mobbed back in 2015 and his church destroyed because South Africans can't have any more of him.

https://www.naij.com/640931-nemesis-see-done-weird-pastor-feeds-people-snakes-photosvideo.html

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by ikorodureporta: 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
In reality, d guy don go upgrade come dey divert our attention. Watch am a few years time, na crocodile members go dey ride & eat grin no be so Pastor Chris Oyakhilome fans say dem deceive am enter camera when him go there too??
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
mikool007:
when did one pastor represent Christianity​, think before you talk

What a world
But one Muslim represents Islam. Hyprocrites everywhere
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
ivolt:

How does this correlate with the topic ?
Do you know what it means to be a muslim ?

What does it mean to be one?
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by victorDanladi: 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
scarmer scam scamer

Christianity as always been a scam.Since time of paul apostle at etiouch or whatever.

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
MrIkebuk:
That's not true. Seek God, stop following scammers, and God shall open your eyes to the secrets of life.

What secret of life has God opened your eyes to?
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by victorDanladi: 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
scarmer scamed scamer

Christianity as always been a scam.Since time of paul apostle at etiouch or whatever.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by ifyain: 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
Untainted007:
Scam pass scam. He came to Nigeria to know that his own scam is still learning where T.B Joshua's own is. God's patience is so much cos if not so, all these fake Pastors ought to have been struck dead by thunder.
They can not be struck dead by thunder because there is no God.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by ElajRita(f): 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
This man just rub more pepper on his injuries. Him church don finish
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by bitcoinvin(m): 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
Amberon11:
Lol

no be small LOL..my brother..
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Jakasibo(m): 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
Why didn't he see it in a vision before coming?
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by ElajRita(f): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
victorDanladi:
scarmer scamed scamer

Leprosy shall be the fate of the finger that type this nonsense
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Untainted007: 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
ifyain:

They can not be struck dead by thunder because there is no God.

Kontinu with your belief. It's your life no need for condemnation or someone trying to make you believe but He who has power to; will see to your situation.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by victorDanladi: 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
ElajRita:

Leprosy shall be the fate of the finger that type this nonsense

scarmer scamed scamer

Christianity has always been a scam.Since time of
paul apostle at etiouch or whatever.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by ElajRita(f): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
victorDanladi:

scarmer scamed scamer

Slowpoke
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by victorDanladi: 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
ElajRita:

Slowpoke
lolz
scarmer scamed scamer

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by ElajRita(f): 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
Untainted007:

Kontinu with your belief. It's your life no need for condemnation or someone trying to make you believe but He who has power to; will see to your situation.

Lmao some people own worse
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by blaquebelle: 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
This guy is obviously possessed undecided

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by ElajRita(f): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
victorDanladi:

lolz
scarmer scamed scamer

Say that again and your expectations shall never come to pass...
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Adeoba10(m): 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
mikool007:
when did one pastor represent Christianity​, think before you talk
Say that again... Set of hypocrite...
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by MrBONE2(m): 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
bewla:
on a looooooong thing
in Dabang voicegrin FILLEL

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by LordOfNaira: 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kestolove:
oga we know sai T.B joshua fake pass made in aba shoe...just tell us say him no fulfil him own part of the contract, we will understand

Have you watched the video? He didn't look like he wanted to be there. As though he was forced.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Jerrypolo(m): 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
Adeoba10:
Christianity is a scam....
Islam is terrorism. 1-1

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by LordOfNaira: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
Theyveedo:
The story dosent add up

In the video, his expressions were that of a man being forced to talk.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Newboss(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
To all the people saying that the guy is lying, please kindly listen to that guy's confession video again. There was actually a woman dictating to him what to say.

I am not calling anyone a scammer o. There could be some explanations. But until then, there's definitely some truth in that guy's statement.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by LordOfNaira: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
jennybright:
the Snake pastor could be Mr. Lie M. brother. why didnt he speak up when that happened. dont we have security in this country again he can run to? i dont believe him because i saw him on emmanuel tv two consecutive sundays. how can some one threaten you with your passport and you kept quiet. the only thing i understood here is that the evil spirit is back again in your life but not only to torment you but to destroy T. B. Joshua. my observation though.

Security to run to in Nigeria? Don't you live in the country? So, are you telling me that if TB rapes you, you will be confident enough to report him to the security and expect him arrested? This is Nigeria where big pastors like TB are untouchable.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by austinvsb1(m): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
Con man jam con man wey cornerside am
But wetin consign me!
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

Abegiii
I'm out

I swear this one is soo goood grin grin grin

Where on earth do y'all get this gifs from grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) / Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.