Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

The Funny Tale Of Obioma, My Ketogenic Girlfriend ! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Funny Tale Of Obioma, My Ketogenic Girlfriend ! (609 Views)

Nigerians Wont Kill Me With Laugh, See The Funny Way They Answered This Question / Difference BTW Designer, Tailor And Duadua OBioma / See The Funny Picture That Cracked Up INSTAGRAM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Funny Tale Of Obioma, My Ketogenic Girlfriend ! by Jameskyrian(m): 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
Have you ever dated or dating a KETOGENIC COMPLIANT lady ? my dear , no be small matter ooo ,,,,,,,Everyone , especially the ladies seems to be practicing that lifestyle now , unfortunately , Obioma my girlfriend is one of them....

READ THE FUNNY TALE OF OBIOMA , MY KETOGENIC GIRLFRIEND .... grin grin grin

Baby , our bus is currently at Redeemed , the traffic is much ,”she said over the phone . I was struggling to hear her , the loud incoherent vehicular activities and the thunderous cracked voices from the resident ”agberos” , shouting , ”Onipan , palmgroove ”, couldn’t allow me understand exactly where they were .

Welcome to Lagos , Eko O ni Baje . This would be the second time Obioma would visit me since last year July after we met at a friend’s wedding in Asaba . She is really a beautiful young lady with a characteristic dazzling smile . I remember teasing her about her size the last time she visited and jokingly asked her to do something about it ( maybe praying and fasting more for me to hasten my step to seeing her papa would help ).

I patiently waited for her in a nearby eatery somewhere very close to apple junction in Festac as to pick her up immediately she alights . Lost in the soothing sounds of some Hip-Hop oldies oozing from my Dr.dre headphone , a soft hand likened to that of a 3 month old baby slowly covered my eyes from behind . Needles asking who , i could perceive the smell of her enchanting perfume all around me . I knew it was my bae , my heart pulsated rhythmically. Obiomam, ”as i fondly call her , ”it’s you jaree , give up already ! , i teased her .

Elegantly Standing in front of me was Obioma , never have i seen her this beautiful . she looked trimmed with a glowing complexion . I wished like planting a chilled kiss on top of her lips . Unfortunately, one little kid seated with her mum just beside us kept staring at us , particularly looking at me as if i was ..........

CONTINUE READING ON THE LINK ......

SOURCE : http://jkcyno.com/2017/06/08/ketogenic-girlfriend/

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Talk!! Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With His Parents / Let’s Play!!! What Can A Girl, Do Or Say To You That Will Make You Japa? / #alhajimaikudi Comedy! #AMK Most Hilarious Skits. Difference Btw Borrow & Lend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.