Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi (10610 Views)

NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi / Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji / Umahi Set To Empower Widows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi by Nweze1986: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/states-not-barred-from-solid-mineral-exploration-fayemi/amp/

Hon. Francis Orji Wrote:

I was in Afikpo yesterday with Chinese investors to ascertain the existence of huge coal deposits in echara mgbom, amamgbala, Unwana, Edda. I went to Uburu also to do same confirmation on lead zinc. Am on my way now to wase, plateau state to visit a lead plant in operation, the type His Excellency wants in Ebonyi state. His Excellency, Engr. David Nweze Umahi FNSE, FNATE is passionate and highly committed to exploitation, exploration and developing the solid mineral sub sector in a large scale.

This might be his reason for appointing me in the first place. An experienced civil engineer, petroleum engineer, and well trained environmental engineer, am sure to meet the expectations of His Excellency and Ebonyians in this sector. We are indeed very lucky to have a visionary leader like Engr David Nweze Umahi as our Governor in a time like this.

Hon. Francis Orji
Commissioner for Solid Minerals

Ebonyi is on the rise.

5 Likes

Re: Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi by Blue3k(m): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
This is pretty good news potential lead zinc and coal. Ebonyi is rank 10 in mining. Ebonyi already mines a little bit of Lead and Zinc. The coal will be new.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi by IgboticGirl(f): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
See governor way get vision not people like obaseki

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi by Oladelson(m): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
okay o.

meanwhile how can you?

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
No be by propaganda! When you see an educated/non educated leader, the difference is always clear!

My fellow Nigerians, Sorry, Pele, Ndo, hakuri! (Do you even know the whereabout of sai baba )

To my Ebonyi friends, am happy for you!

Note:
I don't even know what I did to deserve some friends on Nairaland!
I never even comment, just to book space, them don like am shocked shocked shocked ewuuuuu! I love una too. 3 mush grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
These chest beaters no get chill at all. Everything they do is about propaganda and all fakes! So a whole commissioner will say he is not aware that mining right has never been on the concurrent list. Genuine mining rights and exploitation are vested with the ambit of the federal government! All they do is shout! Let me quickly go before the Arewa youths come to terrify them and they start pooing on their dress looking for
buses to convey them before October 1st grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi by Depreacherman(m): 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
nice one... keep it up.... next tenure loading...

1 Like

Re: Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
Good News.
New jobs coming to Ebonyi.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
This guy's face though!
Re: Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi by mrvitalis(m): 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mine send to aba to be used in manufacturing.. No more exporting raw materials

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi by sundaynome: 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ride on DAVE

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi by bemigh36o(m): 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
wow.. this is nice

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi by IgboticGirl(f): 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
mrvitalis:
Mine send to aba to be used in manufacturing.. No more exporting raw materials

cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi by sukkot: 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
coal ? in 2017 ? ipad yoof gomina stuck in the dark ages

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi by OlaDapxon(m): 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
good luck ooo

1 Like

Re: Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi by Blue3k(m): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
sukkot:

Just like Buhari administration. You should know this is part of his policy. Yes coal still big chunk of energy mix in many nations. It's funny when a Nigerian talks about dark ages like you don't sit darkness.

13 Likes

Re: Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi by vantage001: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
sukkot:
60% of the energy in the US, china and western Europe is from coal.
Trump just left the climate change agreement, so that should tell you something.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi by mmsen: 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
So long as you are processing the materials then it's great.

If all you plan on doing is selling unrefined minerals then this is going to be a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi by ThinkSmarter: 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
Seems nweze paid MODs for Umahi's media propaganda
Re: Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi by pokipoki: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
vantage001:

60% of the energy in the US, china and western Europe is from coal.
Trump just left the climate change agreement, so that should tell you something.
Nigerian leaders, despite the fact the the country is one of the least polluters and plagued with perpetual darkness signed the agreement. What it means is that no country in the Paris agreement will be willing to build a new coal power plant for Nigeria. Meanwhile the UK is generating about 14GW (Nigeria is still struggling with 4,000MW for its 180million people) for its coal plants and plans to shut them down by 2025.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi by sapientia(m): 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
This one is not about talking cheap..

If Umahi wants to achieve this, let him leave coal for now.. meanwhile, our solid mineral laws and policies will make sure it.doesnt see the light of the day...

Umahi.. look more inwards sir... I think now is the time you can lobby your federal law makers to commence studing all current solid mineral laws and policies to find way to amend it.
Re: Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi by josephine123: 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
And northern leaders are busy spending millions of naira to buy horses for emires

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Set For Solid Mineral Exploration In Ebonyi by bukunmimark437: 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
God will surely help Nigeria. For with God, nothing shall be impossible! God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Labour Waits For Senate As Reps Approve N30,000 / How Many Christian Governors Do We Have? / Soludo Increases Anambra Workers Salaries By 10%, Assures Of Staff Welfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.