Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) (47714 Views)

Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) / Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) / Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by kayola11(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
*Breaking news*
A staff in Government College Ibadan, GCI beats a Copa to stupor.
It was after CDs on Thursday, 8th june, 2017, two corp members were walking out the school gate when a staff on bike approached them. A conversation inssued and the man on bike stopped his bike n threatened the lady. The second Copa being a guy tried stopping him and d result was a broken lip with d following pics:

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
what the Bleep where is their CLO

1 Like

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
what the fOok where is their CLO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
I am the Immediate past CLO of ibadan southwest Local Government, I totally condemn this ACT of terror, thugs, ill mannered attack on a Corp MEMBER today THURSDAY on CDS day by a SCHOOL teacher. Brig Gen Sule Zakari kazaure most summon the new GCI Principal, the teacher that harass the Corp member serving his fathers land, also the STATE coordinator Should take this case seriously, all legal Aid CDS group in AGODI must come in. I Said once more enough of mistreating any Corp MEMBER serving his Fathers land any were in NIGERIA. I hereby summon all serving and Ex-Corp MEMBERS to forward this message further until we see Justice to our fellow colleague

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by saxwizard(m): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Chai. .....person don suffer ....oya carry dem go NYSC secretariat. ...make dem withdraw all corper wey dey that school

1 Like

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 1:56am On Jun 09, 2017
sorry Man
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by MrOreo(m): 10:23am On Jun 09, 2017
Lalalala...
Matters like this that don't involve snakes should make it to promised land too na eh?
Or what do u think lala??
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 09, 2017
CC: lalasticlala, seun help us
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 09, 2017
cc:yokiti
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 09, 2017
CC: crazyman, we deserve front Page
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
Reason I mind my business most times.
I canor come and die because I am protecting any woman.

Sorry Oga corper, you supposed know say nah people wey dey separate fight in Nigeria dey quick die/wound.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
tongue Peacengine or pissengine na dis treatment u deserve as be defender of Pidgin2.
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by YorubaNigga(m): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
Pending the time we hear the bike man's story also, bloggers can misinterpret any story to get traffic

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by dlondonbadboy: 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
You wan defend woman, power you no get..Na your fellow man beat you like this o. .no be say na crowd.

Shame no let you hide, you still open mouth dey snap picture..

Rubbish!!

This kind people dey always get sharp mouth for faceless forums like nairaland...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by codedpee(m): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
Give us complete story joor...

2 Likes

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by hoodedjaystrim(m): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
The Best State To Serve Is Edo State
No Stress No Wahala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by lollypeezle(m): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hey, who cares if you are the new CLO self.The story is not well explained, nothing to back it up and you're already judging. Your English enough is capable of causing more harm than good.
I believe there is more to the story, let's wait for the full version so we can now wade into the matter to see who was actually wrong
Asapcymg:
I am the Immediate past CLO of ibadan southwest Local Government, I totally condemn this ACT of terror, thugs, ill mannered attack on a Corp MEMBER today THURSDAY on CDS day by a SCHOOL teacher. Brig Gen Sule Zakari kazaure most summon the new GCI Principal, the teacher that harass the Corp member serving his fathers land, also the STATE coordinator Should take this case seriously, all legal Aid CDS group in AGODI must come in. I Said once more enough of mistreating any Corp MEMBER serving his Fathers land any were in NIGERIA. I hereby summon all serving and Ex-Corp MEMBERS to forward this message further until we see Justice to our fellow colleague

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
hmmm... i smell one sided story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Cowardly.corpers.

FG should scrap NYSC.

what was all the use of the military training in camp if he can't defend himself from a bloody civilian

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by MrMystrO(m): 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
k
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Tenim47(m): 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
excuse me am here to check lips

1 Like

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
omg

what is wrong with people self?

Guess they hate to see people growing up and advancing to get to their level

Abeg see 8 reasons why you should have a Payoneer Account

@ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/eigght-8-unbelievable-reasons-why-you.html
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Na so cool
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by jashar(f): 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
hmmm....
Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by rocoh(m): 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Too bad. There are two sides to any story. Waiting for the otherside. Till then please keep the peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by obajoey(m): 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
hanhan, which kind thing be this, omo na full mobilisation go happen for that place

1 Like

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by DoctorNyash(m): 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
Asapcymg:
who you epp

6 Likes

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
kayola11:
*Breaking news*
A staff in Government College Ibadan, GCI beats a Copa to stupor.
It was after CDs on Thursday, 8th june, 2017, two corp members were walking out the school gate when a staff on bike approached them. A conversation inssued and the man on bike stopped his bike n threatened the lady. The second Copa being a guy tried stopping him and d result was a broken lip with d following pics:

An attack on a corper is an attack on the govt .the man needs to be sacked and made to face the law

1 Like

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
You no sabi fight, you dey form Jet Li ontop woman. ..

The guy don dash you free ponmo lips
grin

4 Likes

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
Asapcymg:

Olofofo, who ask you?

5 Likes

Re: Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) by Mayorsholly(m): 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
chaii there is God oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) / Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.