Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,616 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her (110836 Views)

Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website / Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Icedprince1d(m): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mark Zamora, A Facebook user has blasted a married woman minutes after sleeping with her. Mark posted a seminude photo of the said woman lying on his bed on his Facebook timeline with a caption that reads.

"Serio! .. I Am Curious – Who’s Wife Didn’t Make It Home Last Night? She Ready For Pickup – #SheAThotThotThot #NameThatCrack#SheNeedUber”
http://www.princepalacenews.com.ng/2017/06/man-puts-married-woman-on-blast-on.html?m=1

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Kentura(m): 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
married women and cheating are like APC and failure..

193 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
lipsrsealed I go marry so, women are ....

19 Likes

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
angry angry angry
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Michellla(f): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
This guy takes savage to a whole new level grin

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Khd95(m): 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
Michellla:
its not savagery,its madness

he needs to grow up,iam not surprised tho

175 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Michellla(f): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
Khd95:
its not savagery,its madness

he needs to grow up,iam not surprised tho
she brought it upon herself when she chose to cheat on her husband with a fvckboy

289 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
Good for her!

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Fernandowski(m): 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
lolzz@ sheathotthotthot

that dude is bad and boujee!!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by jashar(f): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
*sighs*

My gender....

cry cry cry

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by deediAndrew(m): 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2017

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by MurderForFree: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2017

This ain't new

It happens every day

Do you call any light skinned person you see an "oyibo"
??

That dude is not white

He's Mexican, can't you tell by his last name ?? You would call Chinese guys oyibos too

27 Likes

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by dapyd1(m): 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
He's a gigolo, it's not unexpected. She knew what she was looking for when she agreed to have sex with a worthless guy.

By the way, not all women cheat, as one poster above said.

You'll be surprised that majority don't. Those that do have just tainted the reputation of those that don't because they are the ones that make the news.

If majority of women cheat, by now cheating won't make news again.

Imagine 30m plus women cheating in Nigeria alone.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by lordempire(m): 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nawa o, see black pot calling charcoal black. U are also an adulterer/fornicator as the case may be and not in any way better than her.

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by nelsonguru: 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
This is bad. This lady will suffer when her husband sees this
nigeria newspaper
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by DIKEnaWAR: 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nsogbu
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Gourdoinc(m): 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
Michellla:
she brought it upon herself when she chose to cheat on her husband with a fvckboy
hmmmmm, I see the problem too. she is supposed to cheat on her husband with a real man?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Evablizin(f): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
Bad man,busy body woman that her husband is not enough for her.
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by HAH: 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
And this rubbish is on front page

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by experimentist: 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
This is totolicious grin
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by samJ17(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
deediAndrew:
What did he na gain?
stupidity, I think he became more immature and stupid.

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
Well deserving. Such an overgrown kid for an adult.
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by NwaAmaikpe: 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2017

I love shagging married women. They have no inhibitions in bed.

No fears, no guilt, no nothing.

You don't worry about her getting pregnant or you using CDs...it is just plug and play.
I pity all my neighbors who leave their wives at home and travel.....In my estate I have slept with 3 of my neighbors wifes...and two were talking to their husbands on phone as I was drilling the borehole.

Even my pastor does not know I shagged his wife during the crossover service this year....

Pray for me someone

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lol. I was telling my friend just 2 days ago say wife no dey again for this world, na women plenty. Theres difference betwn wife and woman.

Unfortunately, despite being the miscreant, na she divorce go still favour. The world indeed belongs to women. Me and legal wedding far no be small.

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
I think it will be very hard for me to trust my wife completely.

Some women are even more evil than the devil.

I will install CCTV every where for my house, place a tracker on her & hire a female investigator to follow her during the first 5 years of our marriage & anytime i travel after that.

ok, am just kidding, just the Kenyan juju will suffice, plus everything i mentioned just incase we lost track of her

23 Likes

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by mmsen: 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
His own mother was probably a similar kind of woman.
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by igbohausayoruba: 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Aww so bad
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by BlowBack: 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Idiot, you are still an adulterous cunt taking advantage of a foolish ingrate married wh0re.

Trust biatches at your own peril

Stay single or get them fat and pregnant each other year.

Women are designed to breed and breeding requires adequate environment. As a breeder you must provide for your stock so that they can do what they do best which is to breed.

Any other romantic none sense is a side show and a distraction.

She will inherit your farm and all your stock plus the farm deeds so breed those wh0res until there is nothing left to breed then move on to new stock

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by Youdondeymad: 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Good for her,marriage is not by force.If you can't respect the vow,don't even bother yourself...

Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by zarakay(f): 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Stupid man!
Re: Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her by pythonkid(m): 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Michellla:
we know you type

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady