Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,995 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano (37849 Views)

Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) / Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by tyokunbo(m): 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
See earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3831513/photos-woman-set-husband-herself#57046866

A Facebook user shared the burial poster of Emeka Nnatuanya, the man set ablaze by wife in Kano.
Here is the post of the Facebook user, Princez Cme Obi....

May we pray for the soul of Emeka who was killed by his newly married wife is abt to be buried today in Umuogbu Village Awka. Emeka lost his life together wit d wife over a small misunderstanding wit d wife last Saturday. Men re advice to be careful on kind of woman dey want to Marry!

Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/06/08/obituary-poster-of-emeka-nnatuanya-man-set-ablaze-by-wife-in-kano/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by hopeforcharles(m): 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
Women fear them, when i heard about the story i asked is it by force to be in a marriage you dont like? Why kill even the unborn child.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by Partnerbiz3: 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
Fear women

See below

9 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by GloriaNinja(f): 7:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
undecided MARRIAGE IS NOT A CHILD'S PLAY, RIP TO THE DEAD.

20 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
This is why it is good to marry human being angry

16 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by NwaAmaikpe: 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
He is so lucky that his hell-fire began here on earth...

Unlike some of you that will have to wait for many years....

And end up there, without any experience

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by sunshineV(f): 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
I hope this olosho don dey prison dey enjoy her beans?
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by Suckaholic: 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
Just burn the wife too.....#chikena

I'm sure ladies and em feminist bandwagon will avoid this thread like plague

5 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by rasazee(m): 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
Na dem

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by gabazin080(m): 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
[s]
OrestesDante:
This is why it is good to marry human being angry
[/s] that is why it is not good to get married at all. just give them belle. when she born, u go go claim your baby and leave the devil in her papa house.

marriage is over-rated. I CANT LIVE WITH A BEAST/(WOMEN)

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by Jerryojozy(m): 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
After devil fear woman

Genius J

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by ednut1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
Have u eaten today
NwaAmaikpe:

21 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by histemple: 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Too bad
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by olufoluke: 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Rip
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by PearlStreet(m): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
It's like devil has collected the remote control used in controlling women.

Yesterday, they said we should do DNA, today, it's like we would be carrying fire extinguisher to sleep. By tomorrow, na to use burglary proof demarcate my bed.

36 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by 0b100100111: 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Where re the feminist?

You will never see them on the thread!

Let Ahmed stab Amina multiple times and they all over the thread........

12 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by chrischukszy01(m): 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
The more reason I still they observe this my Abia state babe! She no they ever lose for argument o, always win win!...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by Tenim47(m): 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
oga o
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by Sunofgod(m): 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
Na devil wry de man go marry....
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by Teewhy2: 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
GOD help intervene in marriage that are going through a turbulent times.

Are you building on a swampy area, want to do pile foundation /Need Roof parapet.
Reduce the building load by making use of polystyrene material for your roof parapet and slab.
Click below to get more information

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by princestars(m): 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
sunshineV:

she also got burnt by the fire. In facts, she died first before the man and she was pregnant.

This is what jealousy and force marriages sometimes leads to. The woman called his number but a lady picked, so she set the house on ablaze late in the night by lighting up their generator.

The husband has initially disclosed that his mum forced him to marry her.

5 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by queenfav(f): 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
What entertainment follows immediately,for someone who died in his youth? He should be given a solemn burial ceremony in my opinion. There is no need for merriment!

9 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by NwaAmaikpe: 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
The burial was so sudden..

No time to even sell and make asoebi.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by dopemama(f): 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
She ll also pay with her life.... If u feel cheated in a marriage y not walk out instead of this?

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by alfredo4u(m): 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
Rip
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by dederocs(m): 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Fear woman wey get strong face.

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by cifo1145(m): 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
sunshineV:
She's Dead......Life lesson.... Don't chew what u can't swallow itll choke u or you'll have to vomit it!!!!
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by Onyinye15(f): 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
So sad RIP to the dead

God please keep protecting us Amen

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by Ronie24(f): 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
Your stupidity is out of dis world
NwaAmaikpe:

8 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by PenisCaP: 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
undecided
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by segzyogondus(m): 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
After God fear WOMAN.... Even Jesus avoid women reason he never had any as a disciple else him ministry for no complete(Sorry to say this ooo) ..... If you have a good woman you would never fully understand what God has done for you until you encounter a bad woman for a little while.... Na God dey help us ooo d reason we keep praying for God's protection especially from certain kind of women ...... RIP to this man whose days were reduced on Earth by the wife he decided to spend the rest of his life with

10 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by holluphemydavid(m): 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
After God fear women

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert / My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ / Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.