Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) (60926 Views)

Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State / Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine / Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) by einsteine(m): 6:34am On Jun 09, 2017
Is this paranoia or just ignorance? How can he harvest pins by using the atm?

You probably don't know that with the type of cards used in Nigeria, even skimmers can't copy them because they are chip and pin not magnetic stripes.

mymadam:

No mind dose mumu dem for d ATM arena. D guy smart die. E dey harvest PINs sharp, sharp! But de guy nah... BARAO, OLE, etc sha grin
Re: A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) by kyaagbanairaland(m): 6:35am On Jun 09, 2017
He might be a thief disguising as a mad man. The things people do coz of money.
Re: A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) by einsteine(m): 6:36am On Jun 09, 2017
There is no way he can insert any chip to read card details and pin. There is no such chip. Don't be paranoid.

hemartins:
What if he is sane and he is trying to insert some chip to read your card details and pin. You are there taking pictures. By the time you start receiving debit alert for transactions you didn't do, you will find that mad man.
Re: A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) by DirewolfofStark(m): 7:18am On Jun 09, 2017
dexterinc2003:
Things honorable people don't make fun of;
1. Disability
2.Ethnicity
3.sexual orientation.

Thank goodness you omitted religion. Some religions were created for mockery.
Re: A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) by zolapower: 7:23am On Jun 09, 2017
Swaggzkid:
This mad man enter arena everyone gave him space to execute his transactions ooo. With no ATM card.

Madness sha.

that's one Interesting thing about madness . The reason why I liking our leaders to mad people . Wherever they enter people give them a chance . No intruder . The only difference is that the nigeria leader go about with visible security while the insane people go about with invisible security ( demon ) that controls Dem . But all in all Dem be desame . grin
Re: A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) by agadaone1(m): 7:23am On Jun 09, 2017
I know the cow in IK, na hard drugs and frustration dey worry am... Him case never critical
Re: A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) by Swaggzkid: 7:24am On Jun 09, 2017
Wizywiz:
Hahaha.. Meanwhile op. The atm looks like d one at ikot Ekpene Junction beside four points. Akwaibom

Yh! yhur 100% correct bro

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) by TipsterK(m): 7:27am On Jun 09, 2017
ymee:
His forefather money

Promise and failed everywhere
Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
think you can join my team....hit me up if interested
Re: A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) by Sachs: 7:42am On Jun 09, 2017
d guy is trying to transact wit magic cash nau
Re: A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) by francisbarrack(m): 7:49am On Jun 09, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Such a young man, I pray the lord heal him someday, mental health is not funny.

Amen
Re: A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 09, 2017
zolapower:
that's one Interesting thing about madness . The reason why I liking our leaders to mad people . Wherever they enter people give them a chance . No intruder . The only difference is that the nigeria leader go about with visible security while the insane people go about with invisible security ( demon ) that controls Dem . But all in all Dem be desame . grin

On point
Re: A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) by delxmaverick(m): 7:52am On Jun 09, 2017
And what are the bank security guards doing? I think they need to face The DC
Re: A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) by DJInfluence: 7:57am On Jun 09, 2017
Seakay:
See what Buhari has caused, Mad man don remember say e get account.
lol ... You be mumu version 2.0 ... Am still laffing because of this your statement. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) by BetterChurch: 8:21am On Jun 09, 2017
sunnysunny69:

You have a good heart bros. Life is indeed a mystery until we understand the laws of Karma and Reincarnation.
Re: A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) by sunnysunny69(m): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2017
BetterChurch:

You have a good heart bros. Life is indeed a mystery until we understand the laws of Karma and Reincarnation.
Thanks bro. I kind of find it absurd we Africans view about mental health and looking at the thread he was a joke to most people and it just shouldn't be that way.
Re: A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) by moorevic(m): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2017
Maybe his doing his 7 years I.T
Re: A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) by segzyogondus(m): 9:06am On Jun 09, 2017
The guy be like Military man wen enter and every body give am chance ooo...lol, Him wan transact imagine if money come out wetin people for do ?
Re: A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) by Spidermon: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2017
If that man cash up to 100k for their front....
All babes for that queue go trip
especially that one in red. See as she dey stretch neck.
Re: A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) by factwriter(m): 9:29am On Jun 09, 2017
sunnysunny69:

Amen
Re: A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 09, 2017
TipsterK:
think you can join my team....hit me up if interested
give me ur mail, thanks
Re: A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) by Justuceleague2: 10:54am On Jun 09, 2017
Swaggzkid:
This mad man enter arena everyone gave him space to execute his transactions ooo. With no ATM card.

Madness sha.

FBN osogbo grin
Re: A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) by BENAMEKE: 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lol
Re: A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) by selab: 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
he could be that he s faking it,may be na fraudster and decide to dress like that to distract people from his dirty action
Re: A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
Seakay:
See what Buhari has caused, Mad man don remember say e get account.

laff don finish my belle

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) by mymadam(m): 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
einsteine:
Is this paranoia or just ignorance? How can he harvest pins by using the atm?

You probably don't know that with the type of cards used in Nigeria, even skimmers can't copy them because they are chip and pin not magnetic stripes.

CONGRATULATIONS!
Re: A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) by seifini(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
These are the Yahooplus boys who could not swallow what they saw!
Re: A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) by Bishops10(m): 6:29am On Jun 13, 2017
uju22:
Hmm you people are calling him mad man, hope una remember Clifford
Who's Clifford please?
Re: A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) by jbblues24(m): 5:47am On May 31, 2019
Such job, many background, so excellent smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Somto Hospital In Owerri Demolished By Hope Uzodinma (Photos) / COVID-19: Bukola Olopade Tests Positive, First Case In Nigerian Sports / A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.