Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Assessment Invite From SNL - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Assessment Invite From SNL (881 Views)

Invite From Intercom Integrated Solutions / Being Academically Brilliant Is Not Enough To Pass Assessment Centres / Assessment Of Two Employees.. - A Big Lesson For All Workers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assessment Invite From SNL by acaolly1(m): 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, please i got the below invite for a job, kindly help a brother on information about this company.

This is to inform you that the management of S.N.L approved your details and has selected you to come over for an assessment interview on MONDAY 12/06/2017.
Time: 9am
Venue: 228 ikorodu road, after Shepherd hill church by Obanikoro b-stop, Lagos.
Come with your credentials and a passport photograph.
Pls you are strictly advised to be punctual.
Re: Assessment Invite From SNL by shams040(m): 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
gnld i suspect
Re: Assessment Invite From SNL by Talk2tobo(m): 1:03am On Jun 09, 2017
acaolly1:
Hello Nairalanders, please i got the below invite for a job, kindly help a brother on information about this company.

This is to inform you that the management of S.N.L approved your details and has selected you to come over for an assessment interview on MONDAY 12/06/2017.
Time: 9am
Venue: 228 ikorodu road, after Shepherd hill church by Obanikoro b-stop, Lagos.
Come with your credentials and a passport photograph.
Pls you are strictly advised to be punctual.
Got Same Text Msg From A Mobile Number
Re: Assessment Invite From SNL by acaolly1(m): 10:27am On Jun 09, 2017
Talk2tobo:
Got Same Text Msg From A Mobile Number

please do you have any info about the company?
Re: Assessment Invite From SNL by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 10, 2017
I also got.. I don't think they are fake nd GNLD... but I won't honor the interview
Re: Assessment Invite From SNL by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 10, 2017
acaolly1:

they are now s&p global
Re: Assessment Invite From SNL by acaolly1(m): 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
emperorgoke:
they are now s&p global

thank you I got the information on their website. but why don't u give it a trial?
Re: Assessment Invite From SNL by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
acaolly1:

thank you I got the information on their website. but why don't u give it a trial?
to be honest wt u,, I can't even remember what I apply for. When I applied, I can't remember.
Re: Assessment Invite From SNL by Talk2tobo(m): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
We Dont Even Knw If Anybody Had Given Them A Trial, Cos I Didnt Honour The Invitation As Well.. Pls Let Anyone Who Had Gone To There Office Indicate His/her Self And Give Us Insight Abt Them
Re: Assessment Invite From SNL by Talk2tobo(m): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
acaolly1:

I Dont Av Any Info Than They Are Marketing Inteligent Company, I Didnt Honour There Invitation Cos Am Not Really Familar Wit The Company
Re: Assessment Invite From SNL by acaolly1(m): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2017
emperorgoke:
I also got.. I don't think they are fake nd GNLD... but I won't honor the interview

Bros thank yourself for no honouring the invite, they are GNLD in disguise... I feel so stupid attending such a silly and poorly organized settings.
Re: Assessment Invite From SNL by acaolly1(m): 10:09am On Jun 12, 2017
Dear Nairalander, the so called SNL is a scam, a GNLD in disguise. I got to the venue met few others only to be first put in a local beer parlour outside then later came a young man who asked us to come upstairs, the room is dirty, stinky and no fan nor AC. after a while, the sitting arrangement was jam-packed like we came for a church revival.

Then there came a lady who said she is from HR and asked us to off our phones otherwise you will be disqualified and also submit a CV with a passport photo attached, before I knew it a guy left the scene and few others and myself left... It was a sorry experience

1 Like

Re: Assessment Invite From SNL by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
grin
acaolly1:

Bros thank yourself for no honouring the invite, they are GNLD in disguise... I feel so stupid attending such a silly and poorly organized settings.
grin
acaolly1:

Re: Assessment Invite From SNL by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
grin
acaolly1:

grin[quote author=acaolly1 post=57439800
Re: Assessment Invite From SNL by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
grin
acaolly1:

grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Make more money As Photographer (for Photographer's Only) / Roustabout Registration Is On @ Oil And Gas Training Institute / Become A Software Developer In 16 Weekends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.