Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Former Edo State Gov., Oshiomhole Surprises His Blind Daughter On Her Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Edo State Gov., Oshiomhole Surprises His Blind Daughter On Her Birthday (774 Views)

Security Detail Attached To Former Edo State Speaker, Frank Okiye Withdrawn / BREAKING: Pdp’s Diri Cannot Be Sworn In As Bayelsa Gov – Oshiomhole / Oshiomhole Surprises His Blind 'Daughter' On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Edo State Gov., Oshiomhole Surprises His Blind Daughter On Her Birthday by morereb10: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
Immediate past governor of Edo State, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole yesterday paid a surprise visit to his “daughter” who was celebrating her 15th birthday. Miss Joyce Imasuen Osaivbie a blind but highly intelligent young girl is currently a student of Queens College Lagos.

This blissful relationship started a few years ago when Comrade Adams Oshiomhole and his wife Iara discovered this physically challenged girl whose father and elder brother are equally blind. From that moment they took over responsibility for her education and personal needs and fondly refer to her their daughter.

So when Comrade Adams Oshiomhole realised that yesterday June 7th was her birthday, he decided to honour her in a grand style by paying her a surprise visit in their modest family home with a beautiful cake to celebrate the special day.

To add colour and glamour to the visit he went with an entourage of over 40 persons which included the honourable Speaker of the Edo House of Assembly, the Deputy Speaker, Majority Leader, 18 other honourable members of the House, ex-commissioners and his personal aides.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/former-edo-state-governor-oshiomhole.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3

Re: Former Edo State Gov., Oshiomhole Surprises His Blind Daughter On Her Birthday by Kashbwoyjnr: 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
I can't believe his daughter is so bony like this ,I even healthy pass am
Re: Former Edo State Gov., Oshiomhole Surprises His Blind Daughter On Her Birthday by SHEEGO2015(m): 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kashbwoyjnr:
undecided
Re: Former Edo State Gov., Oshiomhole Surprises His Blind Daughter On Her Birthday by sarrki(m): 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kashbwoyjnr:

English hard you?

So you see only fleshy people as healthy?
Re: Former Edo State Gov., Oshiomhole Surprises His Blind Daughter On Her Birthday by wassade: 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kashbwoyjnr:

Read read read
Re: Former Edo State Gov., Oshiomhole Surprises His Blind Daughter On Her Birthday by LifeofClinton(m): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kashbwoyjnr:
people like you have tendency to fail an exam with confidence. ..did you even read the post .

(1) (Reply)

Just A Few Contribution Of SE And Igbo's To The Federation, Full List Is Endless / The Spirit Of Nigeria / EXCLUSIVE: I Have Not Flouted Any Of My Bail Conditions - Nnamdi Kanu (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.