Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

About 62 Job Position Openings In A Firm Into Servicing And Erp - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / About 62 Job Position Openings In A Firm Into Servicing And Erp (2162 Views)

See Multiple Job Position Openings At Afe Babalola University, Ado-ekiti (abuad) / Government Job And A Firm: Time To Pick One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About 62 Job Position Openings In A Firm Into Servicing And Erp by alhassanx: 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2010
Re: About 62 Job Position Openings In A Firm Into Servicing And Erp by Graceumoh2: 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2010
Alhassan if that is your name you suprise are you not in Nigeria they only do that so those they want have access to and thank you for putting the info first online i got it through God bless you but we will win them no matter what they do
Re: About 62 Job Position Openings In A Firm Into Servicing And Erp by alhassanx: 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2010
kiss project officers, administrators, finance controllers as well customer service positions
Re: About 62 Job Position Openings In A Firm Into Servicing And Erp by alhassanx: 10:00am On Jan 28, 2010
i heard the test will be in abuja for the 6th of march Grace-umoh can you or anybody else confirm this news for me
Re: About 62 Job Position Openings In A Firm Into Servicing And Erp by alhassanx: 9:12am On Jan 29, 2010
knock knock grace are you there any new info for us
Re: About 62 Job Position Openings In A Firm Into Servicing And Erp by Graceumoh2: 8:30am On Feb 02, 2010
sorry alhassan i was off line for a while i have collected my testing pack from FBN abuja its beautiful and well encoded and its the british arm of a canadian HR firm that is handling the test
Re: About 62 Job Position Openings In A Firm Into Servicing And Erp by kingskid4: 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2010
grace sorry pls how long did it take them to reply u ater you applied.
Re: About 62 Job Position Openings In A Firm Into Servicing And Erp by alhassanx: 8:21am On Feb 05, 2010
well it takes an average of seven days for response and most times especially for mine it was less i told grace about and she was responded before me lets keep our fingers cross and pray
Re: About 62 Job Position Openings In A Firm Into Servicing And Erp by henryhemon(m): 11:29am On Feb 05, 2010
@poster,
I have tried applying to the mail address and it keep coming back as a failed delivery to my mail box,so how can i go about it,which mail should i send it to,i am applying for financial controller and admin officer and i called a number provided/or she called and was asking my questions and it wasn't funny at all,i have to cut the call.
Re: About 62 Job Position Openings In A Firm Into Servicing And Erp by Graceumoh2: 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2010
from what i saw on the site the e-mails are below the post applied so try again and its @arcpace.co.uk not @arcpace.com
Re: About 62 Job Position Openings In A Firm Into Servicing And Erp by Graceumoh2: 10:56am On Feb 06, 2010
FIR&PINE has also updated their career page with a CLIENT SERVICE EXECUTIVE position
Re: About 62 Job Position Openings In A Firm Into Servicing And Erp by Terryatoba(m): 11:10am On Feb 07, 2010
the computer aided prometric testing pack i collected from first bank abuja is so beautiful the test go easy so?
Re: About 62 Job Position Openings In A Firm Into Servicing And Erp by Graceumoh2: 7:54am On Feb 08, 2010
alhassan and terry any new information there is a guy here deep soul saying that the packs are no more with FBN or is it exhausted

(1) (Reply)

Sales Girl Wanted / Vacancy For Teachers In A School In Abuja / Lorache Consulting Is Conducting Mass Recruitment In Different Fields.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.