Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children (35670 Views)

Lagos Bridges: Navy Begins Enforcement Of Quit Order On Tanker Drivers / Kanu’s Action Endangering Igbo Living In North – Arewa Youths. / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 09, 2017
Gotze1:
Just keep kwayet and watch us. If you are not Nigerian, then face your nation problems. Thanks.
I am not a nigerian, and so what? Am I not entitled to air my opinion on the issue? You must be high on whatever it is you take.

I'm not a nigerian, I dont even live in Africa, but I am interested in geopolitics in general, but I have studied the question enough to offer my perception. You are as free to reject it, as I am free to share it.

This is always the excuse for hatred!

Cheers!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by sukkot: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2017
vantage001:

There will be no one naijeria cover to hide under.
Let me see how brave adekunle will be then.
you do know even your biafran side was led by yoruba generals right ? the only battle the biafran won was led by the yoruba warrior victor banjo. so when it comes to warriors in nigeria ? yoruba are the real warriors. when ojukwu ran to abidjan in stilletos this yoruba warrior was busy conquering territories for you biafrans. its the same today, yoruba still fighting your battles with FFK and FAYOSE fighting your battles while your elders are hiding under the bed lol. yoruba is the one always protecting you and fighting for you biafrans. we are your protectors

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Banjo

7 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by chalsixtus(m): 9:31am On Jun 09, 2017
sukkot:
thats called wisdom. you are only ever safe around your own people. try to emulate us. me ? this my two feet can never ever step into the north or the south-east. i keep my two feet in the waste cuz I know my people better and can relate to their ways. yall need to learn from us wink
lol no wonder most of you remain myopic in reasoning and always cheat in little things like nysc where one of d camps in the waste was 70% wasterners ,,,,,,, keep hiding in ur mummy's bossom while you tag others that go into the Field and conquer cowards

2 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Gotze1: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2017
lordyugo:

fight that afonja genetic malfunction of fear and laziness to travel out and hustle and find out thins for yourself
stop believing ur older afonja generations wit their stories to justify their shortcomings after being surpassed by great igbos after the civil war.
we all knw aside lagos SW RURAL areas can best be depicted as a horror movie wen d cities are glorified villages.
Nigga travel out
Shat up, if Yoruba is to travel, definitely not to the east where large percentage of them run to west for survival. It is like telling American to come n hustle in Africa. How does that sound to you. We travel to Europe, Asia, America to hustle and not a barren land of your east. Can't imagine myself going to that side, what is there to hustle. Oga swerve. Can you swear your relative is not in West?, I can swear none of my family is in east but Europe, america n Asia.

3 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 09, 2017
sukkot:
bro, it is igbos that dont like nigerians. nigerians like anybody who treats them nice and respects them. no other tribe in nigeria has problems with each other. lagos is a state with all tribes living in harmony with no problems or tribal bigotry. so i say again, it is igbos who hate nigerians and not the other way round as you put it. so quit with your diatribe bro lol. it was dead on arrival
Sup Sup Chief Sukkot, my Kind sire! I am on the ground to salute you wink

No bruv, I know, you take this as entertainment, while you will be watching the people suffering from the comfort of your flat in Manny. But Every man's death diminishes me. At the end of the day, you people are free to kill yourself, I will be here watching the videos on youtube, drinking my Jack Daniels and pondering on the stupidity of mankind.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by sukkot: 9:34am On Jun 09, 2017
chalsixtus:

lol no wonder most of you remain myopic in reasoning and always cheat in little things like nysc where one of d camps in the waste was 70% wasterners ,,,,,,, keep hiding in ur mummy's bossom while you tag others that go into the Field and conquer cowards
its cowardice running from your own place. why would a man run from his own home ? you call that bravery ? or is that biafran logic that i am unaware of lol

4 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by sukkot: 9:36am On Jun 09, 2017
LoJ:

Sup Sup Chief Sukkot, my Kind sire! I am on the ground to salute you wink

No bruv, I know, you take this as entertainment, while you will be watching the people suffering from the comfort of your flat in Manny. But Every man's death diminishes me. At the end of the day, you people are free to kill yourself, I will be here watching the videos on youtube, drinking my Jack Daniels and pondering on the stupidity of mankind.
likewise me. listen, we all love the igboman, he is a funny motherfuka to be around, good with the jokes. but we just wish he would keep his mouth shut and stop talking so much. nobody likes a loquacious braggart lmao. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by livinbygrace: 9:44am On Jun 09, 2017
igbeke:

And what gives you the impression that I am Igbo?
For the record, I am a confirmed Edolite who hates injustice and detest inequality as we have it in Nigeria today.
The Igbo is spearheading what we all crave for but unfortunately, the leadership of some tribes are so timid with the act of cowardice hence could not muscle the needed guts to voice out.
The least that is expected from those ingrates as you is to be appreciative of the prowess of an Igbo man.
It is either outright restructuring or Nigeria as we know it become history.

Keep quiet and stop saying nonsense.Most of the protest and agitation have always been spearheaded by people from the SW.They always think before they act and that is why they always make their mark against any injustices.

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by intruxive(m): 9:44am On Jun 09, 2017
lordyugo:

thats d reason an average yoruba man Is financially unliberated cos of that genetic malfunction of fear and laziness to leave their comfort zones to hustle. Empires are built by venturing into diff geographical locations
Igbos , jews, chinese , lebanese, indians etc
So by this ur mumu logic. Lebanese and indians have empires abi? And chinese developed other peoples land and not theirs too shey?
The truth is that you guys are controlled by your heart not your brain. That is why you ppl have breed hatred for yourself everywhere including malaysia and indonisia etc.
Last week it was in bayelsa that they were chasing u guys for killing their daughter, now its arewa.....
Its better you sit and think and change, its never too late b4 u repeat history again

6 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by lordyugo: 9:47am On Jun 09, 2017
Gotze1:
Shat up, if Yoruba is to travel, definitely not to the east where large percentage of them run to west for survival. It is like telling American to come n hustle in Africa. How does that sound to you. We travel to Europe, Asia, America to hustle and not a barren land of your east. Can't imagine myself going to that side, what is there to hustle. Oga swerve. Can you swear your relative is not in West?, I can swear none of my family is in east but Europe, america n Asia.

u keep proving my point why an average afonjas are broke and result to alaye or omo onile.
nvr knew the jews, chinese , lebanese, indians , s africans etc that left their regions came from regions worse than nigeria loooooool
incase u didnt get d memo america nd europe became and r still superpowers cos of the pillaging of africa both in human and natural resources.
I can swear igbos are worldwide like every great empire that left their regions to conquer other regions.
evn in the u s and uk yorubas are still not able to blend in cos of that afonja genetic malfunction.
U really must be deluded if u think every igbo wants to come to overcrowded and dirty lagos except to make money off ur lazy brethrens

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by chalsixtus(m): 9:47am On Jun 09, 2017
sukkot:
its cowardice running from your own place. why would a man run from his own home ? you call that bravery ? or is that biafran logic that i am unaware of lol

hahaha and wonder there is so much poverty lurking wastern Nigeria keep licking your stinking ewedu , I don't blame you , you won't liv home how will you know you shldnt eat rice wit bare hands

since you hv bn in your domain how come you hvnt bn able to develop it ?
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by sukkot: 9:48am On Jun 09, 2017
lordyugo:

aside lagos am curious about the city you are talking about
And yes igbos are republican in nature , we dont do herd mentality and thats why we are successful and financially liberated. U guys need that orientation
but what you call success, yoruba calls the first step on the ladder. yoruba runs institutions. you consider success going to china to import fan and laptop. we are two different people. yoruba elite are technorats. your people are traders. its two different perspective of what success is. me personally ? i respect traders but i would rather have an institution like google or microsoft or facebook than be a trader. thats just me and thats what the average yoruba man considers success. see, we have that technocrat gene. the oduduwa gene pool is technocratic in nature. the igbo gene pool is about trading.

11 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by OlaMiki: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2017
SEE MUMU
EzeUche:
My Igbo brothers should also travel home with their wives and children.

The southeast will always be your home and it is where you will feel comfortable and safe.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by CosmicJames(m): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2017
lukma227:
Our news agency n fake news where n when was de threat issues that the have move their families to de east. Nobody can chase anybody from any where in Nigeria.
I think what you just said applies only on Nairaland
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Dansiki1: 9:53am On Jun 09, 2017
Everyone should go back to their states or regions, I don't want to live with kidnappers, drug pushers, armed robbers and people who doesn't respect my beliefs or opinions.
Southwest should be for southwesterners alone, no biafrans, no northerners or ijaws, I'very had enough of everyone of these people.
If FFK, Fayose or any of the so called Afenifere want to be biafrans or ijaws, they are free to go too.

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by sukkot: 9:55am On Jun 09, 2017
chalsixtus:

hahaha and wonder there is so much poverty lurking wastern Nigeria keep licking your stinking ewedu , I don't blame you , you won't liv home how will you know you shldnt eat rice wit bare hands

since you hv bn in your domain how come you hvnt bn able to develop it ?
like i said earlier, the migratory patterns of the people determines the best and richest areas of the country. humans migrate to better places and not worse places. so how many migrate to owerri and enugu ? NOBODY. how many migrate to lagos and ibadan ? millions. heck just the other day some akure yoots flogged your eze ndigbo in akure for daring to wear his home made crown on the streets of akure grin

7 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Horleey: 9:56am On Jun 09, 2017
igbeke:
Ndigbo residents in the North have begun relocating their wives and children to the South-East over the quit order by some Nothern groups, despite the condemnation by the Federal Government, Northern governors, Afenefere and Arewa Consultative Forum.

Some of the residents in the Sabon Gari area, a community occupied by non-indigenes are already panicking over the threat, some of them have systematically started sending their wives and kids home to avoid being trapped in the web of uncertainty.

However, Eze Ndigbo Kano, Igwe Boniface Ibekwe, on Thursday has asked the Igbo community in Kano to ignore the threat and regard it as empty, because it lacked the backing of the Northern leadership.
Ibekwe is also the Eze Diorama (iv), and the president-General of all Ezes in the Diaspora.

He said, “I believe and based on my understanding, as a major stakeholder in the North, the Northern leaders are never in support of the threat, so they should ignore it and go about their day-day business and activities.”

Also, he promised that Ndigbo in Kano will summon a meeting of stakeholders to establish their grievances, noting that he has since established contact, with the Northern leaders, just as he also disclosed that he is among the patrons of Arewa youths.

“I believe if they want to issue such a threat, it must be with numerous consultations, stressing that he believes in one Nigeria, just as he also believes in the ability of Nigerians solving their problems. Whatever their grievances are, the appropriate authorities would look into it, so they should not take laws into their hands.”

http://punchng.com/quit-order-igbo-living-in-north-relocate-wives-children/

Please help me ask this man where is his wife and children? Igbos in the north should base their decision on his response!!!
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Jflex07(m): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2017
sukkot:
likewise me. listen, we all love the igboman, he is a funny motherfuka to be around, good with the jokes. but we just wish he would keep his mouth shut and stop talking so much. nobody likes a loquacious braggart lmao. grin grin
Shut up you hate filled ingrate!
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by lordyugo: 9:59am On Jun 09, 2017
sukkot:
but what you call success, yoruba calls the first step on the ladder. yoruba runs institutions. you consider success going to china to imports fan and laptop. we are two different people. yoruba elite are technorats. your people are traders. its two different perspective of what success is. me personally ? i respect traders but i would rather have an institution like google or microsoft or facebook than be a trader. thats just me and thats what the average yoruba man considers success. see, we have that technocrat gene. the oduduwa gene pool is technocratic in nature. the igbo gene pool is about trading.

and who powers the yoruba institutions? Loooool
my dear if u understand the concept of trading u will stop being ignorantly assertive that it stops in the 2 by 2 shop or it means having a 2 by 2 shop or container
the world is a global trading complex, broaden ur mindset
dnt take me for a nairaland tribalist that say things to spite a tribe cos I dnt believe there are bad tribes or race jjus bad ppl amongst diff tribes and races

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by MizMyColi(f): 10:00am On Jun 09, 2017
LoJ:

But Every man's death diminishes me.

Because we are all connected.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by sukkot: 10:02am On Jun 09, 2017
Jflex07:
Shut up you hate filled ingrate!
au contraire mon ami, I love yall igbo people. yall just like my stubborn baby brother who wants to flex for his elder. but i love yall. yall cool with me. just stop abusing yoruba so much mayne. wink
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Gotze1: 10:02am On Jun 09, 2017
lordyugo:

u keep proving my point why an average afonjas are broke and result to alaye or omo onile.
nvr knew the jews, chinese , lebanese, indians , s africans etc that left their regions came from regions worse than nigeria loooooool
incase u didnt get d memo america nd europe became and r still superpowers cos of the pillaging of africa both in human and natural resources.
I can swear igbos are worldwide like every great empire that left their regions to conquer other regions.
evn in the u s and uk yorubas are still not able to blend in cos of that afonja genetic malfunction.
U really must be deluded if u think every igbo wants to come to overcrowded and dirty lagos except to make money off ur lazy brethrens
Yinmu, we see how average ipob are so rich that richness itself can't take it no more. Sware your ppl are not in west. I said I can swear none of my ppl is in the east. To do what? Hehehe, dirty Lagos, lol, no wonder WHO shamed you tribe n region. Spit. Can you see your land?

4 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by vantage001: 10:03am On Jun 09, 2017
sukkot:
you do know even your biafran side was led by yoruba generals right ? the only battle the biafran won was led by the yoruba warrior victor banjo. so when it comes to warriors in nigeria ? yoruba are the real warriors. when ojukwu ran to abidjan in stilletos this yoruba warrior was busy conquering territories for you biafrans. its the same today, yoruba still fighting your battles with FFK and FAYOSE fighting your battles while your elders are hiding under the bed lol. yoruba is the one always protecting you and fighting for you biafrans. we are your protectors

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Banjo
Yoruba generals?hahaha.
The biggest mistake of Ojukwu was including cowards and traitors from yorubaland in the spirit of unity.
We lost the war because of that.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by lordyugo: 10:03am On Jun 09, 2017
intruxive:

So by this ur mumu logic. Lebanese and indians have empires abi? And chinese developed other peoples land and not theirs too shey?
The truth is that you guys are controlled by your heart not your brain. That is why you ppl have breed hatred for yourself everywhere including malaysia and indonisia etc.
Last week it was in bayelsa that they were chasing u guys for killing their daughter, now its arewa.....
Its better you sit and think and change, its never too late b4 u repeat history again

am guessing you are confusing the global trading complex empires wit the archaic meaning of empire of having kingdoms.
Truth is u lots are self righteous hypocrites who act like all form of vices starts and ends wit igbos.
when the real hatred stems from igbos bragging bout their success which is not a crime in its ramifications
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by vantage001: 10:05am On Jun 09, 2017
sukkot:
[b] ibadan is better than enugu and owerri combined. why you playing games bro ? how many igbo man is in ibadan ? about 1 million. how many yoruba in owerri and enugu ? maybe 100 at most. people migrate to the better cities. by the migratory patterns we know the best cities in nigeria and oweeri and enugu is at the bottom of the list [/b]
Sorry, you are high. Ibadan is a shit-hole.
I have been there when i went looking for one yoruba damsel like that.
Don't ever comapare it to Owerri let alone Enugu.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by lordyugo: 10:05am On Jun 09, 2017
Gotze1:
Yinmu, we see how average ipob are so rich that richness itself can't take it no more. Sware your ppl are not in west. I said I can swear none of my ppl is in the east. To do what? Hehehe, dirty Lagos, lol, no wonder WHO shamed you tribe n region. Spit.

did I gv u the impression I care about whr ur brethrens are? You and ur family are like a drop in d ocean in the grand scheme of things
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by sukkot: 10:05am On Jun 09, 2017
lordyugo:

and who powers the yoruba institutions? Loooool
my dear if u understand the concept of trading u will stop being ignorantly assertive that it stops in the 2 by 2 shop or it means having a 2 by 2 shop or container
the world is a global trading complex, broaden ur mindset
dnt take me for a nairaland tribalist that say things to spite a tribe cos I dnt believe there are bad tribes or race jjus bad ppl amongst diff tribes and races
likewise bro. i am far from being a tribalist but gaddemm yall igbo abuse yoruba so much mayne lmao. a nigga gotta retaliate sometimes and go on the offensive grin
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by sukkot: 10:07am On Jun 09, 2017
vantage001:

Sorry, you are high. Ibadan is a shit-hole.
I have been there when i went looking for one yoruba damsel like that.
Don't ever comapare it to Owerri let alone Enugu.[/b]
come on mayne. i never heard one person in my whole entire life say he wants to relocate to enugu or owerri. i wonder why

5 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by adaxxy: 10:08am On Jun 09, 2017
Good day my igbo ...I'm not from igboland but I must say ..any igbos with family members should please in the name of God Almighty should relocate their families and loved ones from any northern part of Nigeria because these almonjiris are like zombies when they starts their wahala..even their founders could no longer curb them again..
We will not loose any family members ijn,
Please get them out of there because they're savages ..
I used to know a friends younger brother a very good trader that was caught up in their riot one time,he was caught they held him down to cut off his head somehow his hand slipped in a bid to block the coming cutlass that was how he escaped but you need to see the scary scar on his left wrist..
You can insult me if you want ,
But that's the truth..
Get your families out now before its too late,
They don't reason the way you and I reasons.

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:09am On Jun 09, 2017
These people should better come back home now when they still have the chance. They should be happy the northern youths voiced out their plan early enough. And as for executing their plan, they will surely do so and everyone who's not an indigen in the north will suffer with the Igbos. I can still remember what happened after 2011 General elections when I was in Kaduna.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Odingo1: 10:09am On Jun 09, 2017
sukkot:
nah bro we make our own cities liveable and nice so we dont have to go and live with strangers to look for money. try doing the same. develop the east so you dont have to always run away from it. and in the case you have an adventurous spirit and want to live with other tribes, try to be meek and humble and try to blend in. stop always abusing your host. it is counter-productive to abuse your host . nothing can be gained from it wink
Stop making a fool of yourself here,what is yorubas doing in the North,london and other parts of the world,stop this your hatred on Igbos otherwise you die young

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding / Nigeria Returns 4 Aircrafts Borrowed From Pakistan For Training (photos) / How Politicians Humble Themselves When Seeking Votes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.