Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? (66312 Views)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana / A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by StreetTV: 3:05am On Jun 09, 2017
Imagine you find out that Wife Not a Virgin on Wedding Night as she Claimed, What will You do?

Watch hilarious reply

Post your comment below.

subscribe to our youtube channel - youtube.com/StreetTelevision for more entertainment videos

www.streettv.com.ng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLsVuxOJf_M

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by yomi007k(m): 3:10am On Jun 09, 2017
grin

I will show her d wedding was a sham.

42 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 3:37am On Jun 09, 2017

3 Shares

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 3:55am On Jun 09, 2017
Normally, it wouldn't mean anything to me cause everyone has got a past. But if she took it on and made a whole matter out of it before the wedding, Dayyuum grin

Send her back to her family and return the dowry, since apparently it's the 19th century. grin grin

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 09, 2017
The first guy in blue shirt funny die.

If woman lie enter man house, the man don carry wetin go kill am be dat. Its not even about the betrayal alone but that she's the wrong person to trust over your life. An ordinary woman has trouble... A deceptive one is a potential killer o. If you don't believe me ask Samson in the bible about delilah. Even Job who was d richest, when God tested him, his wife's true character surfaced..I'm sure even Job too did not know that its someone who can wish him dead he's been sleeping with for years upon say she born for am.

An adage says "that a woman has children for you doesn't mean she cannot kill you". God have mercy on men, wife no dey town again, na just women everywhere. Wife and woman no be same thing.

425 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by bamdly(m): 5:14am On Jun 09, 2017
I won't kill her
I will start singing
*I remember when I was a Soilder*
and start fucking the Bleep out of her

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by LordIsaac(m): 5:15am On Jun 09, 2017
The poster above me says it all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by ikbnice(m): 5:24am On Jun 09, 2017
It can't happen to me coz I can't be so foolish. I'm not buying in a black market so it has to be tested OK before I take her home. I will shine a flashlight down and tunnel and confirm its state and carry out a periodic assessment.
How can you serve a sumptuous meal to others behind my back while I wait eagerly for a special meal from u despite my hunger. Now, u dey bring me leftover with sorry. For where?
Love with your heart and not your brain. Let your brain keeps working even during sex

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by IamSINZ(m): 5:49am On Jun 09, 2017
ikbnice:
It can't happen to me cjz I can't be so foolish. I'm not buying in a black market so it has to be tested OK before I take her home.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by martolux(m): 6:04am On Jun 09, 2017
ikbnice:
It can't happen to me cjz I can't be so foolish. I'm not buying in a black market so it has to be tested OK before I take her home.
what if the relationship din ltr work out? na people like you they put dos ladies in that kind of situation. please repent.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by oyonu(m): 6:30am On Jun 09, 2017
would do nothing really. she should just know that the wedding is DEAD for lying to me. We will just turn roommate / fuckmate but nothing special btw us and no emotion

28 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Daniel2289(m): 7:59am On Jun 09, 2017
If God can forgive, who then is me that can not forgive. like one person post here that we all have a past, and which is through. So, I will still forgive her. But I will have to scold her very well, for lying to me.

33 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Chidonc(m): 8:06am On Jun 09, 2017
I Will Sign My Marriage Certificate With A Pencil, :-D I Can't Risk Being Played''

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Michellla(f): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2017
Olasco93:
You the Husband, you be Virgin? Abegi, pray make you marry "Good woman" because virgin no be license to beta marriage.
What if na you deflower her 5years before you marry her, and you come discover say the Puna too wide, wetin you go do?
Her not being a virgin isn't the issue. Had she said "No I am not a virgin", He may or may not have continued the relationship, but I'm sure he would have respected her for being honest.

The girl's virginity(or lack there of) is not the issue here. The issue is her lying and intentionally deceiving.

222 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Olasco93: 8:16am On Jun 09, 2017
You the Husband, you be Virgin? Abegi, pray make you marry "Good woman" because virgin no be license to beta marriage.
What if na you deflower her 5years before you marry her, and you come discover say the Puna too wide, wetin you go do?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by sammieguze(m): 9:16am On Jun 09, 2017
Can't let precious marriage money go to waste
Na to enjoy the marriage for the time being and Bleep the hell outta that shi* before I retire

it's not about the virginity though. it's about trust issues.
if you can lie about something as simple as being a virgin, how can I trust you with my finances? my secrets? personal fear?
my kids?

something's re more important than love in marriage. trust and understanding is one of them

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by StreetTV: 9:36am On Jun 09, 2017
Chidonc:
I Will Sign My Marriage
Certificate With A Pencil,
:-D
I Can't Risk Being Played''

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by StreetTV: 9:37am On Jun 09, 2017
oyonu:
would do nothing really. she should just know that the wedding is DEAD for lying to me. We will just turn roommate / fuckmate but nothing special btw us and no emotion

Are u serious

4 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by StreetTV: 9:38am On Jun 09, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
The first guy in blue shirt funny die.

If woman lie enter man house, the man don carry wetin go kill am be dat. Its not even about the betrayal alone but that she's the wrong person to trust over your life. An ordinary woman has trouble... A deceptive one is a potential killer o. If you don't believe me ask Samson in the bible about delilah. Even Job who was d richest, when God tested him, his wife's true character surfaced..I'm sure even Job too did not know that its someone who can wish him dead he's been sleeping with for years upon say she born for am.

An adage says "that a woman has children for you doesn't mean she cannot kill you". God have mercy on men, wife no dey town again, na just women everywhere. Wife and woman no be same thing.

Wordsssssssss!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Victornezzar: 9:42am On Jun 09, 2017
Dat 1st guy said it all
will divorce her dat nyt

4 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by cerowo(f): 9:47am On Jun 09, 2017
Jst 2 read comments
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 09, 2017
I will just

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by ikbnice(m): 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
martolux:
what if the relationship din ltr work out? na people like you they put dos ladies in that kind of situation. please repent.
u got it wrong bro. I can't be so foolish not to confirm the state of her virginity first before accepting her as one. Many girls parade themselves as virgins these days and I know she's aware of. I will grab a flashlight and physically examine her hymen and also periodically do that afterwards. You can't be too careful!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by martolux(m): 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
ikbnice:
u got it wrong bro. I can't be so foolish not to confirm the state of her virginity first before accepting her as one. Many girls parade themselves as virgins these days and I know she's aware of. I will grab a flashlight and physically examine her hymen and also periodically do that afterwards. You can't be too careful!
brother haba! are u a gynecologist?...in the process of checking u fall into temptation...can a man heap a hot coal on his lap and not get burnt?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by ikbnice(m): 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
martolux:
brother haba! are u a genealogist?...in the process of checking u fall into temptation...can a man heap a hot coal on his lap and not get burnt?
not that, it's on agreement. But if she isn't, I will drill another hole and conquer another territory. If all territories have been conquered beforehand. I will leave my dickprint as a as a symbol that I was there.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by StreetTV: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
martolux:
brother haba! are u a gynecologist?...in the process of checking u fall into temptation...can a man heap a hot coal on his lap and not get burnt?

Lolzzzzzz
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by StreetTV: 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
ikbnice:
not that, it's on agreement. But if she isn't, I will drill another hole and conquer another territory. If all territories have been conquered beforehand. I will leave my dickprint as a as a symbol that I was there.

OMG!

1 Like

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by PussyPower: 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
ANY GUY YAN NONSENSE FOR HERE
E GO HEAR AM
RUBBISH undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by martolux(m): 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
ikbnice:
fxxkboy!

1 Like

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by ikbnice(m): 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
martolux:
fxxkboy!
abi o
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by StreetTV: 12:23am On Jun 12, 2017
ikbnice:
abi o

Hhmmm
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 3:43am On Jun 12, 2017
If she hides her sexual status it must have been very active grin

Girls who have had only one boyfriend - the grade one tokunbos would not lie.

Na the active customers

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.