Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo (3564 Views)

Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Biafra: I Saw This In A South Eastern State Today(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Splashme: 5:24am On Jun 09, 2017
Ex-leader of Niger Delta militants, Alhaji Asari Dokubo, has noted that anyone in the South-south and South-East region of the country, who denies Biafra and its struggle, is only doing so for fear of incarceration.

He admitted that there are so many Igbos, Ijaws and other tribes in the “Biafran land” who have refused to identify with the on-going struggle, adding that those persons are doing so out of fear that the Nigerian state will deny them their rights.

In an interview shared on Youtube, the ex-militant leader said asking him if he is a Biafran is like asking if his name is Asari Dokubo.

While commending the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for taking a stand in the struggle for the actualization of Biafra, Asari said when success has been achieved, those denying the Biafra will come back to claim it.

“The Ijaws, Igbos and Ibibios who are saying they are not Biafrans. There are so many Igbos who are saying they are not Biafrans. There are many Ijaw people who are saying they are not Biafrans. You don’t blame them.

“Who want to die? Nobody want to go to prison. I went to prison. Nobody wants to fail but people always rejoice with those who are successful. When success comes, the same people who are saying they are not Biafrans will run down to say, ‘We are the Biafra.’ Many people would not want to put their lives at risks.

“It is wrong for anybody to ask me if I’m Biafra. Is like asking me whether I’m Dokubo Asari. I will say it, continue to say it, Alhaji Dokubo Asari is a Biafran.

“I have no apology to give to anybody, I have no explanation for anybody. I’m a Biafran and that’s what I am. I can go to the Supreme Court of the Nigerian State to defend I’m not a Nigerian.

“Nnamdi Kanu’s sacrifice is a necessary thing that some of us must make for the actualization of our motherland. For the independence of our motherland, we must make these sacrifices. And one day, our brother will rip the benefit of his sacrifice.

“He will rip the benefit of his sacrifice because those who imprisoned him will not go unpunished. What i’m saying is that we’ll not bow, we’ll not be cowed and we’ll not beg. Im strongly behind Nnamdi Kanu for what he stand for. He will surely come out a hero in the struggle for actualization of Biafra.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/08/asking-im-biafran-like-asking-name-asari-dokubo-ex-militant-leader/

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by madridguy(m): 5:31am On Jun 09, 2017
tongue
Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by AntiIPOOP(m): 5:34am On Jun 09, 2017

The Ijaws, Igbos and Ibibios who are saying they are not Biafrans. There are so many Igbos who are saying they are not Biafrans. There are many Ijaw people who are saying they are not Biafrans. You don’t blame them. Who want to die?

Fat pig answer yourself, monkey.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Splashme: 5:36am On Jun 09, 2017
In another news, "Igbos in Kano begin relocating wife's, children back to South East"

Nigeria is bleeped up country.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:37am On Jun 09, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
Fat pig
is this really necessary?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by DanseMacabre(m): 5:46am On Jun 09, 2017
Oya our Ijaw/Kalabari brethren, come and deny your brother.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Splashme: 5:47am On Jun 09, 2017
That stewpid, tribalist, ethnic, religious bigot vegetable decomposing in a London hospital caused this for Nigeria.

The most divisive and worst president ever in Nigeria's history

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by MARSONE: 5:54am On Jun 09, 2017
Freedom is not given freely but taken by force. Which ever way the ship sails man must survive

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by chymes0359(m): 6:05am On Jun 09, 2017

That's the way it has all ways been, the Igbo's will struggle to secede Nigeria.
When it begins to make sense some people that don't believe in what BIAFRA stands for will come to tell the story how they were BIAFRA before the civil war..
He has a point coz nobody wants to die, but want to go heaven..
But this time around you must die, even IF you live you must sweat your our blood and sacrifice yourself to go to BIAFRA..
Those dis-associating there self from BIAFRA
SHOULD REMAIN WHERE THEY ARE AND FIGHT FOR THIER OWN INDEPENDENT..
NOT WE FIGHTING TO SECEDE , AND THEY HAVING THE STORY..
LET THEM MAKE THEIR OWN STORY..
INDEED THERE WAS A COUNTRY..!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by SIRmanjar(m): 6:08am On Jun 09, 2017
AntiIPOOP:

Fat pig answer yourself, monkey.
I can't wait to see the kain hunger wey go knack north, if biafra commot and we yorubas follow..
Una go be like Niger, burkinafaso,mali ad somalia..I hope say una don see oil for lake chad cheesy

30 Likes

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 09, 2017
Now it's obvious that the only people shouting are those that are still pained over the ousting of GEJ the grand ineffectual buffoon....

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by oyonu(m): 6:12am On Jun 09, 2017
you can force a donkey to the stream but you can't make him drink from the stream. When you force people to stay, that is no freedom. let them decide on their own to stay or leave. its not so hard to conduct a referendum is it?

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by nNEOo(m): 6:14am On Jun 09, 2017
someone asking if am biafran is like asking if my name is nNEOo on nairaland.
YES AM A COLD N WARM BLOODED BIAFRAN.

16 Likes

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by junketer(m): 6:17am On Jun 09, 2017
Thats it bro. All we are saying is to have our referendum.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by AntiIPOOP(m): 6:20am On Jun 09, 2017
[s]
SIRmanjar:

I can't wait to see the kain hunger wey go knack north, if biafra commot and we yorubas follow..
Una go be like Niger, burkinafaso,mali ad somalia..I hope say una don see oil for lake chad cheesy
Splashme:

You can go and die if you are too pained
DamiBukola:
You can't compete with even his last daughter in every aspect of life
[/s]
Flattìes with their attachment by force mentality. grin

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 09, 2017
Splashme:
That stewpid, tribalist, ethnic, religious bigot vegetable decomposing in a London hospital caused this for Nigeria.

The most divisive and worst president ever in Nigeria's history

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by cartimor: 6:22am On Jun 09, 2017
I wonder what some south-south guys who have been denying Biafra on this platform would feel/say on reading what their freedom fighter's position is on Biafra matter.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by GameGod(m): 6:34am On Jun 09, 2017
Sho undecided

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by akpamuomenka: 6:42am On Jun 09, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Chanchit: 7:10am On Jun 09, 2017
Who takes this nincompoop serious.
Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by victorDanladi: 7:20am On Jun 09, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
Asari most people who say we are not Biafrans here are Afonjas. The people are scared to their marrow of what will become of them if Biafra leaves.

I pity the Christians amongst them

I pity the Muslims and jews in biafra more.
Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by victorDanladi: 7:21am On Jun 09, 2017
where was this man when nnamdi kanu was incarcerated self.Opportunist aye!
Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Carlmax(m): 7:28am On Jun 09, 2017
Biafra is gonna be like America! Anyone who is willing to abide by the constitution of Africa's First Truly independent and democratic nation is welcome, doesn't matter if you'r called Asari, Tolu, Muhammed or Deodemise. #proudlyUrhobo #proudlyBiafran.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by BRIGHTTAZ: 7:58am On Jun 09, 2017
and it shall come to pass

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:07am On Jun 09, 2017
victorDanladi:

I pity the Muslims and jews in biafra more.
why is your yoruba mod. Always hiding comments that always say the truth. Why has he not removed your comments. The truth is that Yorubas are scared of what will become of them when Biafra leaves. The Christians will not have single power to talk. The SE and SS are the reason why Sharia has not spread throughout Nigeria. Biafra Jews are allowed to practice their faith. They are not terrorists

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by victorDanladi: 8:15am On Jun 09, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
why is your yoruba mod. Always hiding comments that always say the truth. Why has he not removed your comments. The truth is that Yorubas are scared of what will become of them when Biafra leaves. The Christians will not have single power to talk. The SE and SS are the reason why Sharia has not spread throughout Nigeria. Biafra Jews are allowed to practice their faith. They are not terrorists

you can report me to them yourself now.This is not the first time you will be doing that whenever your "hate speeches" are treated accordingly.

well,I wish i'm the president and I will grant you your biafra on a plater of gold.I want to see the new south sudan!
Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Vman27(m): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2017
My name is ikechukwu am from delta state south south. when the hausa start killing igbo/biafra, they wil kill ikechukwu from imo and leave me ikechukwu from delta because am south south.

.that's how our brothers frm the so called ss think.

11 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Looks President Buhari In A Strange Way Again At The Apc Convention / President Buhari, EFCC Begins Probe On Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project / Why Are More Igbo Making It US Military Than Yoruba And Hausa/fulani Altogether

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.