Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) (55146 Views)

Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Nigerian woman spotted ritual sacrifices in Ontario, Canada / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Babalawos(m): 7:12am On Jun 09, 2017
Ogbó Ató

Here are the photographs of the accepted Ebos [Sacrifices] to the River Goddess for a client at Ovia River, Edo State, Nigeria.

Enjoy

Babalawos

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by stephleena(f): 7:15am On Jun 09, 2017
nawa

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by tolugar: 7:26am On Jun 09, 2017
Babalawos:
Ogbó Ató

Here are the photographs of the accepted Ebos [Sacrifices] to the River Goddess for a client at Ovia River, Edo State, Nigeria.

Enjoy

Babalawos

Baba pls how did you know they accepted it

215 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Babalawos(m): 7:30am On Jun 09, 2017
Why the nawa?

stephleena:
nawa

1 Like

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by rheether(f): 7:30am On Jun 09, 2017
tolugar:

One hungry fellow will end eating that food wink

248 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Babalawos(m): 7:35am On Jun 09, 2017
Àború Aboye, Ogbó Ató, Àsúre Ìwòrì Wòfún

IFA Oracle was consulted after offering the Ebos (Sacrifices) to the River Goddess and IFA told us the Ebos (Sacrifices) were accepted. After which my client went to give alms to the less privileged as prescribed by IFA.

Babalawos

tolugar:

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by PROPHETmichael: 7:54am On Jun 09, 2017
Babalawos:
Ogbó Ató

Enjoy

Babalawos

Back then in secondary school, there is this friend of mine that used to sample this free food ehh. He said the Bible says ye are gods and the food was kept for gods. O boy see consumption and he's still alive today doing great.

Lesson learned....There is nothing like gods coming down to eat the food, na human dey consumed am.

223 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 09, 2017
Thank God
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by tolugar: 8:54am On Jun 09, 2017
Babalawos:
Àború Aboye, Ogbó Ató, Àsúre Ìwòrì Wòfún

IFA Oracle was consulted after offering the Ebos (Sacrifices) to the River Goddess and IFA told us the Ebos (Sacrifices) were accepted. After which my client went to give alms to the less privileged as prescribed by IFA.

Babalawos

interesting

what services does your "IFA" offer

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Immorttal: 9:35am On Jun 09, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

Back then in secondary school, there is this friend of mine that used to sample this free food ehh. He said the Bible says ye are gods and the food was kept for gods. O boy see consumption and he's still alive today doing great.

Lesson learned....There I Nothing like gods coming down to eat the food, na human dey consumed am.
Chaii grin

22 Likes

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Babalawos(m): 11:02am On Jun 09, 2017
You think eating ebo (food meant for the Gods / Goddesses) is good and has no bad side effects?

PROPHETmichael:

Lesson learned....There I Nothing like gods coming down to eat the food, na human dey consumed am.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by PROPHETmichael: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2017
Babalawos:
You think eating ebo (food meant for the Gods / Goddesses) is good and has no bad side effects?

There is no side effect because the guy is still alive till today and his family and business flourishing.

168 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Oloruntobi4382(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
I love this. Have you ever created a servitior?

2 Likes

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by fineboynl(m): 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
wow. seun, lalasticlala.

but can you explained why you give those sacrifice to them? did he the guy had any issues with them? or he is asking for something from them? and also why did you included a doll and a ball?

and lastly If they actually collected it then how come when you go there the next day you still see the scarifies there...

oh. the ball means the client is looking for a boy and while the doll means girl. twins boy and girl?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
hmmm... wat ??

3 Likes

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by rawgurl(f): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
funny

4 Likes

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by fineboynl(m): 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
rheether:

One hungry fellow will end eating that food wink
that's not food. I guess snacks and fruit and it's not meant to fight hunger but instead increased hunger. e.g water Mellon and coco nut.
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
sad
That cabin biscuit dey hungry me to chop. I wish I was at Okada or Ovia right now

I've been feeding on those sacrifices as a child back at Upper Adesuwa Benin City.

And I turned out perfectly.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Roon9(m): 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Oh! so this god is a Vegetarian? Abi he/she dey watch weight? grin

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by iykofias(m): 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by blazetitov: 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
tolugar:

Good question!!

Babalawo, please clarify.
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by evansjeff(m): 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
angry
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Josh44s(m): 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
Babalawos:
Ogbó Ató

Enjoy

Babalawos

Abeg tell me the location you put this things make I go eat my lunch this hot afternoon. People nova see food eat since morning, dis guy dey waste food angry

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by fergieboy: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hmmm lemme come and be going
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by chiefolododo(m): 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
Goddess dey eat biscuit, orange and water melon?

48 Likes

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by sod09(m): 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
ur gods like ijekuje oo...wat happen to dry gin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by curvilicious: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by blazetitov: 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

There is no side effect because the guy is still alive till today and his family and business flourishing.

E fit be say na the guy be the spirit wey don dey expect the ebo since oooo grin grin grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by miremoses(m): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by tellwisdom: 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Abeg which side for benin u put am make i come carry this thing chop sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by oluphilip2008(f): 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
Iranu! So your god wey dey live inside water still dey find nancy soap to bathe? Wonderful! No go find better work do. Shior.

29 Likes

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
Babalawo power grin ball even dey there,goddess pikins go play ball tire.

45 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building / Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.