Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) (55093 Views)

Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Nigerian woman spotted ritual sacrifices in Ontario, Canada / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by hoMegas(m): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
Connection2017:
Fake babalawo scamming the uninformed since the enthroment of hausa fulani oligarchy in Nigeria
#man made gods, eye dt cannot see
Mouth that can't chop
Legs that cannot move
Eyes wey no dey see
Scammers everywhere
What about your Jewish Jesus and fake pastors.
It does not matter which religion one practices as long as he is sincere
Let each find salvation in his own way

3 Likes

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by nduchucks: 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
Confused Africans everywhere. smh
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by experimentist: 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
femo86:
This ebo is too cheap na...

Why not prepare correct full fried/roasted chicken garnished with sauce,
rich fried rice or pounded yam with correct egusi/veg stew, with snails/catfish

which one be cabin biscuit
no mind am.. na stingy worshipper him be
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by hoMegas(m): 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
harriet412:
Nawa oo.. for this century wey we dey so... I thought they say these people are evil and whatever they give they get it back....
that my dear is what the white man has led us to believe of our culture

4 Likes

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by 0b100100111: 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
The African religion is rich!

They weren't just wise enough to have detailed events in a book they will call an "Holy book" and propagate to other continents!

The Edge the middle-east had that made them export there beliefs across the world.

7 Likes

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by hoMegas(m): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kaydans:

the goddess must be a hungry one then.
rich god's will demand for Cow's.
but they are just man made god's. man will still eat them. u gotta repent and serve the real God that needs no sacrifice from u cos he has already given his son to pay our bills
what about your God that chop different kind of animals in the old testament
Or did the priest not eat out of the offerings

4 Likes

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by 0b100100111: 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
nduchucks:
Confused Africans everywhere. smh

And what assurance do you have that the Middle-Easterners that sold there religion to you weren't confused?

A tough question I know it is for you cos u inherited religion an never found it

2 Likes

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by hoMegas(m): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
gbengadada2004:
The gods/goddesses are DEAD!
So is your Jewish god

3 Likes

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by 0b100100111: 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kaydans:

the goddess must be a hungry one then.
rich god's will demand for Cow's.
but they are just man made god's. man will still eat them. u gotta repent and serve the real God that needs no sacrifice from u cos he has already given his son to pay our bills

But your Gi collects tithe an offering! What does he buy with it? Private jet and building university?

3 Likes

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by midehi2(f): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
addikt:

The doll and the ball ......Means the EBO CARRIER wants a kid or has been barren for a long time and praying to the gods for kids, the doll and the ball are for kids you know .
and when that child arrive, he/she start having problems in life, nawa
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by 0b100100111: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Connection2017:
Fake babalawo scamming the uninformed since the enthroment of hausa fulani oligarchy in Nigeria
Mouth that can't chop
Legs that cannot move
Eyes wey no dey see
Scammers everywhere

Which of the listed can your God do? Be constructive!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

Back then in secondary school, there is this friend of mine that used to sample this free food ehh. He said the Bible says ye are gods and the food was kept for gods. O boy see consumption and he's still alive today doing great.

Lesson learned....There I Nothing like gods coming down to eat the food, na human dey consumed am.

Did you school in Surulere Lagos? Is your friends name Uche?
Because I have a friend that does exactly what you described.
He's presently a surgeon in Michigan, USA.
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by mediocre(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
Them dey chop biscuit?
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by SirKriz(m): 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
tolugar:

interesting

what services does your "IFA" offer

I think Graphics design, web development and other freelance services. IFA now has ICT skills.

2 Likes

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by harriet412(f): 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
hoMegas:
that my dear is what the white man has led us to believe of our culture

So you don't see anything wrong with this cry
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by ijkl654(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lol
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by obailala(m): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
Babalawos:
Ogbó Ató

Here are the photographs of the accepted Ebos [Sacrifices] to the River Goddess for a client at Ovia River, Edo State, Nigeria.

Enjoy

Babalawos
Something is missing... a half bottle of Goldspot grin
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Threebear(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
rheether:

One hungry fellow will end eating that food wink
That's the idea.
He will take every curse rejected by the provider, and his blessings will be transferred.
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Ishilove: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Babalawos:
Ogbó Ató

Here are the photographs of the accepted Ebos [Sacrifices] to the River Goddess for a client at Ovia River, Edo State, Nigeria.

Enjoy

Babalawos
Digital age babalawo. You are Y2K compliant.
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by adekanmbi1986(m): 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Bossmafia:
I wonder why people will critizies offering of ebos to elemental beings, yet same people will not query their pastors asking them to donate money for God.

Jesus said to group of people give ceassar what belongs to ceasar and God what belongs to God.

Please read your bible very well. Jesus wasn't referring to offering of sacrifice with that statement "give Caesar what belongs to Caesar"

Something happened before that statement which I would like you to read. But people just go about saying something halfway without knowing what has happened before then.

However am not saying he shouldn't make sacrifices if that is what he believe in..
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Ishilove: 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
obailala:
Something is missing... a half bottle of Goldspot grin
I think chewing gum is there grin

This particular client is looking for the fruit of the womb. She asked for male and female children
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Ishilove: 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
SirKriz:

I think Graphics design, web development and other freelance services. IFA now has ICT skills.
Lmao. As in ehn

2 Likes

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by sisiklara3(f): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
At least this god no dey collect private jets.

1 Like

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by EROMS38(m): 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
Baba eronwon me gwano.....
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Rajosh(m): 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
the goddess Na small girl o. she needs a doll to play with.
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Ishilove: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
addikt:

The doll and the ball ......Means the EBO CARRIER wants a kid or has been barren for a long time and praying to the gods for kids, the doll and the ball are for kids you know .
And when they are born they will be possessed with marine spirits.
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by gragraboy: 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
chiefolododo:
Goddess dey eat biscuit, orange and water melon?
e even carry doll baby play
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Orpe7(m): 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
Babalawos:
Ogbó Ató

Enjoy

Babalawos

Eeboraa toun je Sharwama grin
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by thunderbabs: 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
E-babalawo cheesy
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by EternalTruth: 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
Roon9:
Oh! so this god is a Vegetarian? Abi he/she dey watch weight? grin
lol hehehe guy you're funny lmao

1 Like

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Mujtahida: 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Connection2017:
Mouth that can't chop
Legs that cannot move
Eyes wey no dey see
Scammers everywhere
Hahahaha hahahaha. Christian God nko? Does he speak? As in by himself without books, prophets, pastors? Hahahaha hahahaha. And man made God in his image and likeness.

2 Likes

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by moorevic(m): 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Who else believes this story is fake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman / Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.