Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) (3145 Views)

Guys Would You Date This Lady? Are Her Hips A Turn Off? / Guys, Would You Date This Lady? Rate Her On A Scale Of 1 - 10 / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2017
Sincerely, I won't mind...but my parents will grin

How about you?

Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 09, 2017
Leprosy?

I dey craze?.... Not a chance !!
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by kushercain: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2017
Is this hot water,hot oil or vitiligo?
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2017
kushercain:
Is this hot water,hot oil or vitiligo?
vitiligo bro...

Would u mind dating her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by SuperSuave(m): 8:23am On Jun 09, 2017
Never! I get irritated easily.

what's that sef?
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by SuperSuave(m): 8:23am On Jun 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
vitiligo bro...
she should just bleach all like MJ
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 09, 2017
SuperSuave:
she should just bleach all like MJ
lol..u no get joy grin

Would u mind dating her tho?
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 09, 2017
mba oooo
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2017
lefulefu:
mba oooo
why?
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by SuperSuave(m): 8:27am On Jun 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol..u no get joy grin

Would u mind dating her tho?
Never! I get irritated by things not as big as this
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by youngest85(m): 8:29am On Jun 09, 2017
No
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
Sincerely, I won't mind...but my parents will grin

How about you?

That body looks fuckable ooo tongue but im not so sure if that skin disease is contageous?

But 1 thing for sure u gonna dry her juice out grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 09, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

That body looks fuckable ooo tongue but im not so sure if that skin disease is contageous?

But 1 thing for sure u gonna dry her juice out grin
grin u can say that again, it ain't contagious at all and her pussy looks super cute. I just won't mind smiley
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by sinaj(f): 8:33am On Jun 09, 2017
KissChrixx:
Leprosy?

I dey craze?.... Not a chance !!

Haba! This isn't leprosy na.

It's just a skin condition besides the lady is very pretty nd she is evn a popular model.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by smardray(m): 8:34am On Jun 09, 2017
Oloun ma je
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 09, 2017
sinaj:

It's just a skin condition besides the lady is very pretty nd she is evn a popular model.
did u really need to quote that guy? He knows it ain't leprosy.

BTW, you always slay in black and white pics...nice dp
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 09, 2017
sinaj:

Looks so much like leprosy

If it's treatable, She should do so... There's no point in flaunting it
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
why?
it looks irritating
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
did u really need to quote that guy? He knows it ain't leprosy.

BTW, you always slay in black and white pics...nice dp

What makes you think I was aware? undecided

We learn new things everyday
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2017
lefulefu:

it looks irritating
that body go soft oo my broda, think again..
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 09, 2017
I don't know if that's her up there, but Winnie Harlow has vitiligo and she's a top model.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 09, 2017
KissChrixx:

What makes you think I was aware? undecided

We learn new things everyday
yh you're right bro.. Sorry about that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
that body go soft oo my broda, think again..
grin grin grin yea but it still looks irritating.na guys wit weird fantasies fit do dis one cheesy
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 09, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin yea but it still looks irritating.na guys wit weird fantasies fit do dis one cheesy
I no mind bringing her to mama bro..but Nigerians go use gossip finish us grin
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
yh you're right bro.. Sorry about that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by sinaj(f): 8:52am On Jun 09, 2017
KissChrixx:

Looks so much like leprosy

If it's treatable, She should do so... There's no point in flaunting it
it's nt a disease neither is it treatable.

It's just natural.
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
I no mind bringing her to mama bro..but Nigerians go use gossip finish us grin
if u carry am as wife ur paddies go just use mouth finish u grin
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 09, 2017
lefulefu:

if u carry am as wife ur paddies go just use mouth finish u grin
at least I won't have to worry about being cheated on cos no naija guy weh wan furk person wife go choose this one grin
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by LordCrimson(m): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2017
And she even draw tattoo join undecided
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 09, 2017
sinaj:
it's nt a disease neither is it treatable.

It's just natural.

Guess She has no choice but to flaunt it then...
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 09, 2017
when God bless you with a daughter with vitiligo or albinism hope you would come here to open a thread about how she is irritating also?respect others, you did not create yourself

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 09, 2017
if she has the qualities I need in a woman, her skin disorder isn't a problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy Female Soldiers Speaks / See What This Young Girl Posted On Facebook / Is It True That Pussy Runs The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.