Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? (13772 Views)

The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In Nigeria / The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World / The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2017
greetings to u all..
guys what's ur take on female Engineers..because i have come across some guys that think it's weird for a lady to study and work as an Engineer..some think it's a Herculean task for a lady,while some think they can't make a good wife..like keeping a good home ..while some think that most of them are not attractive because of their masculine nature..
some people always discredit the fact that a lady will make a good Engr..

working in a firm and having female Engr that also work in the same firm u work in..how do u feel having them around u...

thanks

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by phiszo(m): 11:19am On Jun 09, 2017
sekxy:
greetings to u all..
guys what's ur take on female Engineers..because i have come across some guys that think it's weird for a lady to study and work as an Engineer..some think it's a Herculean task for a lady,while some think they can't make a good wife..like keeping a good home ..while some think that most of them are not attractive because of their masculine nature..
some people always discredit the fact that a lady will make a good Engr..

working in a firm and having female Engr that also work in the same firm u work in..how do u feel having them around u...

thanks
What did you study?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Jalal(m): 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
Female engineers got my respect. Are u an engineering graduate/undergraduate?

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Mznaett: 6:46am On Jun 10, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by hemartins(m): 7:15am On Jun 10, 2017
In my first year in school I had a notion that only not too pretty ladies are in engineering department. As time goes, I was challenged by their amazing brilliance and intelligence. They have a normal female lifestyle and some take no nonsense. They see strength in their weakness and they capitalize on it.
I respect them alot
The best graduating student from my class was the only female.

22 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by chiefolododo(m): 7:16am On Jun 10, 2017
They are great

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by masada: 7:16am On Jun 10, 2017
in an area where most see as male dominated
female engineers bring diff to the profession
they are great
did I say they look sexy too when kitted up
cool grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Ralphdan(m): 7:16am On Jun 10, 2017
Hmm
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by taylor88(m): 7:17am On Jun 10, 2017
there's nothing wrong attached to it

only is she respects her self by not using wheel spanner to loose Dangote truck 5 times a day

Run for ur life uve just got ursef a club bouncer

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by NairalandCS(m): 7:18am On Jun 10, 2017
Cougars. grin

2 Shares

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Young03(m): 7:18am On Jun 10, 2017
shebi una say wat a man can do

women can do it better

female engines r good
bt dry...always ugly

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 10, 2017
well,personally I think female engineers are the best! I love associating myself with them and I respect them alot smiley they're usually very intelligent

Ignore any guy who says that female engineers are unattractive they are just jealous

10 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by cyborg123(m): 7:18am On Jun 10, 2017
cheesy
Female engineers are awesome. Any lady that can pass through the rigours of engineering and succeed with a good grade should be highly respected.
Aside this, nothing beats having feminine energy around in the working place... especially in the field. Too much testosterone is not good, you know? wink

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by wintersnow(m): 7:19am On Jun 10, 2017
Yesterday Female gamers
Today female engineers

Anyways I find em attractive, they are usually hardworking though.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Victornezzar: 7:19am On Jun 10, 2017
lol
my ex is an engineering student
Dere is nothing bad about it
she's doing fyn
people do av dat mindset cos all engineering departments are full of hard jobs
which is only meant 4 d guys(which is not so)
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by crazyABO(m): 7:19am On Jun 10, 2017
They are hard to find undecided but slaying engineers they full everywhere grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Victornezzar: 7:19am On Jun 10, 2017
lol
she's doing fyn
people do av dat mindset cos all engineering departments is full of hard jobs
which is only meant 4 d guys
lol
she's doing fyn
people do av dat mindset cos all engineering departments is full of hard jobs
which is only meant 4 d guys
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Innodon(m): 7:19am On Jun 10, 2017
They are good engineers
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by oluwatymylehyn(m): 7:20am On Jun 10, 2017
I have few girls in my department( Elect/Elect) and I must confess they are doing brilliantly.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by kevoh(m): 7:22am On Jun 10, 2017
I have two beautiful female friends (3 actually )who are engineers. smiley One is a mechanical engineer and the other is an elect/elect engineer like me. People's perception about female engineers is because they know little about engineering. So long you stick to standard safe engineering practices any properly trained professional engineer will do his/her job without problem.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Joeblazeochola(m): 7:22am On Jun 10, 2017
back den in skol we had just two ladies in my department and they both luk lyk men
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by futureroyal(m): 7:23am On Jun 10, 2017
Trust me, I have got nothing but love for female Engineers. My cousin and my friends. I have got a bunch of them and they are all wonderful in all aspect. their jobs, their homes and husbands

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by darlenese(f): 7:23am On Jun 10, 2017
they are never pretty. always strong like man
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Temmi001: 7:24am On Jun 10, 2017
They're crammers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Temmi001: 7:25am On Jun 10, 2017
darlenese:
they are never pretty. always strong like man
And that's just why you won't understand the meaning of SEO.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 10, 2017
They have my admiration, anytime. Esp those who mix beauty with intelligence.
Always been my dream to lock-down a female engineer or techie
Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by DirewolfofStark(m): 7:26am On Jun 10, 2017

If you're good, you're good. We should stop this mindless obsession with gender politics.

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? by iyisco2001(m): 7:28am On Jun 10, 2017
Nothing weird in it. I had a few coursemates that were girls. But just be brilliant and beautiful to make a difference and if na naija you dey lecturers go frustrate you o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss / I Returned Excess Payment At Work / These Time Management Tips Will Help Increase Your Work Productivity By 40%++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.