Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Have You Ever Barged Into Someone's Room Unannounced? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Barged Into Someone's Room Unannounced? (644 Views)

Needed But Unannounced Information About OAU Admissions (at All Levels) / "A Policeman Once Barged Into My Room While I Was Half Naked" - Lady Reveals / Little Boy That Barged Into Family Photo Rewarded. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Barged Into Someone's Room Unannounced? by Youngtrice(m): 9:19am On Jun 09, 2017
Just yesterday, i read a post by a Nairalander who was complaining about her brother in-law who barged into her room unannounced while she was totally unclad. Most of the people who dropped comments didn't find any fault solely because the brother-in-law appologised. While others were furious, condemning that he ought to have knocked before entering, and he should have left when he saw her naked instead of standing there and appologising.

Now, the question i'm asking is, Have you ever entered someone's room while the person was unclad, or has it been done to you? What was your reaction and the person's reaction?
When it occurs, what's the right thing to do? Appologise right there or go out and come back later to appologise?
Re: Have You Ever Barged Into Someone's Room Unannounced? by SUPERPACK: 9:20am On Jun 09, 2017
mtchew
Re: Have You Ever Barged Into Someone's Room Unannounced? by Kondomatic(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2017
Yeah. I knocked though but she had earphones on so she didn't hear. I entered thinking she wasn't in only to see her on bed clad in just bra and panties.

She screamed and wrapped herself with the bed sheet and at same time ordered me to go out.

I was really confused by her reaction because I have seen her severally in bikini at beach and pool.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Barged Into Someone's Room Unannounced? by SuperSuave(m): 9:33am On Jun 09, 2017
No one has ever barged in on me before because I lock my door whenever I wanna take my clothes off but I've barged in on my siblings a couple of timesangry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Barged Into Someone's Room Unannounced? by Youngtrice(m): 9:38am On Jun 09, 2017
Kondomatic:
Yeah. I knocked though but she had earphones on so she didn't hear. I entered thinking she wasn't in only to see her on bed clad in just bra and panties.

She screamed and wrapped herself with the bed sheet and at same time ordered me to go out.

I was really confused at her reaction because I have seen her severally in bikini at beach and pool.
LOL. This is another thing i really find amusing. Girls go to public places like pool with bikinis but freak out when you see them at home on pant and bra.
Re: Have You Ever Barged Into Someone's Room Unannounced? by Youngtrice(m): 9:39am On Jun 09, 2017
SuperSuave:
No one has ever barged in on me before because I lock my door whenever I wanna take my clothes off but I've barged in on my siblings a couple of timesangry
older siblings? And did they freak out?

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows This Helpless Girl Found Roaming About The Street Of Lagos?(pic) / How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge Without Losing Data / How I Made $150 In Less Than 12 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.