Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

93-year-old Former American President Celebrate His 92-year-old Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 93-year-old Former American President Celebrate His 92-year-old Wife (789 Views)

Ghana: 96-Year-Old Man Marries 93-Year-Old Lover After 50 Years, 9 Children / 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) / Lady Buys Her Boyfriend 30 Gifts To Celebrate His 30th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

93-year-old Former American President Celebrate His 92-year-old Wife by nusto: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2017
ormer first lady Barbara Bush turned 92 yesterday , and her family is letting her know just how much she’s loved.

Her husband, former President George H.W. Bush, shared this sweet message Thursday in celebration of the big day.

“Happiest of birthdays to Barbara Pierce of Rye, NY. I’m still the luckiest guy in the world,” the 41st president (who turns 93 on Monday) tweeted.

It was the happiest of wishes in celebration of a very happy couple, who made an appearance at the Super Bowl earlier this year.

TODAY’s Jenna Bush Hager offered her own special birthday messages to her grandmother, dropping in affectionate nicknames for the matriarch.

“Happiest bday to one awesome lady! Love you and your hilarious, strong way, Ganny,” Jenna wrote on Twitter.

She also posted a nice throwback photo of herself and her twin sister, Barbara, with the former first lady.

View source: https://www.trendiee.com/life/im-luckiest-guy-world-george-harrison-w-bush/

Re: 93-year-old Former American President Celebrate His 92-year-old Wife by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 09, 2017
Jesus christ. So George Bush father is still alive and celebrating birthdays while our own is on life support somewhere in London. God give me and my future wifey long life like this. Same goes to all nairalanders cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 93-year-old Former American President Celebrate His 92-year-old Wife by nusto: 9:33am On Jun 09, 2017
Amen

lofty900:
God give me and my future wifey long life like this. Same goes to all nairalanders cheesy

1 Like

Re: 93-year-old Former American President Celebrate His 92-year-old Wife by demo4ril97(m): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2017
lofty900:
God give me and my future wifey long life like this. Same goes to all nairalanders cheesy

What if I don't want a long life
Re: 93-year-old Former American President Celebrate His 92-year-old Wife by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 09, 2017
demo4ril97:

What if I don't want a long life
then transfer it to the next person tongue
Re: 93-year-old Former American President Celebrate His 92-year-old Wife by lenghtinny(m): 11:02am On Jun 09, 2017
lofty900:
then transfer it to the next person tongue
Through western Union or moneygram gringrin
Re: 93-year-old Former American President Celebrate His 92-year-old Wife by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 09, 2017
lenghtinny:

Through western Union or moneygram gringrin
western union grin

(1) (Reply)

11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife / Did This Bride Throw Shade At Her Friends? / Van Vicker Rock With Wife On New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.