Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message (31212 Views)

Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video / Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu / Victoria Kimani Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message by PapiNigga: 9:53am On Jun 09, 2017
Tonto Dikeh who turned a year older today shared a powerful message to accompany her stunning photos.

She wrote;
"so many amazing years have come and gone and like the old saying, "how time flies?'; My story so far has been that of the pure grace of God, from that little girl walking the streets of Port harcourt to this young amazing beautiful woman exuding divine essence and Grace;
My tales aren't complete without thanking God for the gift of life and adding another year to me today, my songs will be complete by saying thank you my Lord; Through the battles, through the storms, through the shallow and high waters l've remained steadfast knowing that I have the strength of a Lion; My name is KING Tonto Dikeh, l'm not like roses and flowers that blossom for a while and when the sun comes out they all whither and die, l'm still here standing tall and will keep standing till the end of time; I also celebrate my son King, my friends, family and my very supportive fans for the beautiful words always, yes it's my day however let's rock it together till the birds starts singing and sleeping; Happy Amazing and sweet Birthday to me today; #Thank you Jesus #mamaking..."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVHH4xFDcuq/?hl=en

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message by vivypretty(f): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2017
happy birthday my birthday mate.more of God's grace upon us

23 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message by PapiNigga: 9:56am On Jun 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message by Dyt(f): 10:02am On Jun 09, 2017
Happy Born Day mama King
A strong woman you are
I celebrate you

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message by mroop(m): 10:14am On Jun 09, 2017
beautiful toto

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message by rifasenate11(m): 10:42am On Jun 09, 2017
no more Churchill drama episodes

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message by jesusson22(m): 10:45am On Jun 09, 2017
fine Girl

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message by beatrice58: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
plz help me qualify to participate in a competition by clicking d link below and liking my video. u dnt need to watch it jex like it. God bless u as u do so.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUucRSdBjsa/

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message by noetic5: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2017

in other news, see photos from US top 10 Vag!na contest. see top 1 SEE PHOTOS

open with care ohh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message by Ugoeze2016: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
Happy Birthday Day
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message by noetic5: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message by hoodedjaystrim(m): 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
Happy B D
Toto D!ck_A

NEXT NEWS PLS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message by NwaAmaikpe: 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
sad
Powerful ko, mighty ni.

The only thing powerful there, is her powerful sagged boobs in that net gown.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message by Opinedecandid(m): 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
Some of the gowns look like wedding gown.

I think it's deliberate.

But it's Okay
Happy Birthday to her.

Next.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message by Amoshie(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
I can't see any ring on her finger or na my eyes?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message by seunlly(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
Who the hell cares
yeyebrities everywhere

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message by PANDA2: 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
What message can be more powerful than this?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message by samtee37(m): 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
seunlly:
Who the hell cares

yeyebrities everywhere
and who asked you that

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message by MrMystrO(m): 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message by jieta: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
there is no powerful message here, a woman that can't keep her husband is that one a woman.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message by goshen26: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message by yabatown: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
Too much social media exposure. This is what it always leads to below...

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message by 4lorunsho(m): 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
vivypretty:
happy birthday my birthday mate.more of God's grace upon us

happy birthday and more of God grace and mercy plus long life to sustain it. Love you sister.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
check my signature
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message by zarakay(f): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
Beautiful woman
she's strong indeed

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
PANDA2:
What message can be more powerful than this?

St.Paul's Epistle to the Laodiceansundecided

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
Tonto you should save the money from all these bogus makeup n start buying cats..
Old age is knocking so you'll need lots of them
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message by Iloveafrica: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
You have 8 shirts, 7 shirts are Adieu Mama... Hmmmmmmm so if person no die you no go wear cloth?
#lemme_come_n_going

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dyt:
Happy Born Day mama King
A strong woman you are
I celebrate you

Sister try n workout pls.
WTF you're phat! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar / "We Stay Dripping" - Annie Idibia Shares Cute Photo With Husband, 2face / Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.