Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Caesar Confirms Split From His Fiancée, Rapper Eva In Emotional Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caesar Confirms Split From His Fiancée, Rapper Eva In Emotional Post (330 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? / Caesar Confirms Split From Eva Alordiah Through Emotional Note [PICS] / 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caesar Confirms Split From His Fiancée, Rapper Eva In Emotional Post by nazanwannem: 10:13am On Jun 09, 2017
Coming after he was called out by Mavin’s Iyanya for engaging rapper Eva for 15 months and then splitting from her, which led to subsequent social media blast, Ceasar has confirmed that he’s no longer dating Eva in an emotional post.

Caesar, who reacted to a misleading video shared by entertainment TV channel, HipTV, showing that he was still together with the rapper, revealed that there is no truth to the buzz.

According to him, he is constrained to come out to debunk the video via his Instagram as the video was actually made on the night before the break up was announced.

Here’s what he wrote;

“I didn’t want to say anything…but seeing that this is misleading people I wanna set it straight. THIS INTERVIEW WAS DURING GOALFEST A DAY BEFORE THE BREAK UP.unfortunately …hiptv released this late hence misleading lots of people.
Some people think I’m lying here and living in denial, others are already taking sides, believing there was this big fight and someone did something wrong…what if two adults just decided to move on?. I learned something a long time ago..
we don’t see situations the way they are..we see situations the way WE are…a negative minded man will see negativity in any situation no matter how clear it is. Those who are able to rid their minds of negativity stand taller than most. More Grace.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/caesar-confirms-split-fiancee-rapper-eva-emotional-post.html

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong Romances Glo (photos) / Flavour Unveils “ijele – The Traveler” Album Artwork / School Teacher, Jeff Horn Defeats Manny Pacquiao To Claim WBO Welterweight Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.