Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,404 members, 7,808,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Top 5 Ways To Impress Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Ways To Impress Men (36135 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by MzJin(f): 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Will you stop teasing me and show me what I'm gonna break a girl's heart on top?? angry

Em as ugly as a monkey dats why u will have to break a girls heart on top of me.....
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by McBrooklyn(m): 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
MzJin:

Em as ugly as a monkey dats why u will have to break a girls heart on top of me.....

LOL... Stop being deceitful, young woman.. Kuku talk say you no wan show me your pic and I'll understand... wink
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by duduade: 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
all those listed up wont work... if a man is attracted to you... he is....!!!!
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by MzJin(f): 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Stop being deceitful, young woman.. Kuku talk say you no wan show me your pic and I'll understand... wink

Sorry Sir ........but i mean it
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by MzJin(f): 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
McBrooklyn:

God bless u 4 quoting my mind....
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by McBrooklyn(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
MzJin:
God bless u 4 quoting my mind....
Issokay... Nice talking to you... cool
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by MzJin(f): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Now u can see d faceless monkey
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by McBrooklyn(m): 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
MzJin:

Now u can see d faceless monkey

And do you have to keep on calling yourself call yourself a monkey or are you a masochist??
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by MzJin(f): 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
McBrooklyn:

And do you have to keep on calling yourself call yourself a monkey or are you a masochist??

Gosh just saw d masochist part.........u took my mind bk to d fifty shades of Mcbtookly......are u 1......jst askin
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by McBrooklyn(m): 5:40am On Jun 15, 2017
MzJin:

Gosh just saw d masochist part.........u took my mind bk to d fifty shades of Mcbtookly......are u 1......jst askin

LOL, am I what?? C'mon, are you fûcking kidding me?? cheesy
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by MzJin(f): 5:48am On Jun 15, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL, am I what?? C'mon, are you fûcking kidding me?? cheesy

Em fûcking adulting you.......
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by McBrooklyn(m): 5:51am On Jun 15, 2017
MzJin:

Em fûcking adulting you.......

LOL... You can't keep on fúcking adulting me online just as you've claimed you know... wink
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by BrutusOj(m): 7:51am On Jun 15, 2017
edidiongmichael:
The only way to impress me.. If you don't have this, goan impress Buhari in London. undecided
Dont tell me you like this pack of poo. Unclad her and you will lose erectionn or appetite for sex for a month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? / Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser / What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.