Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Which Country Does The Most Good For The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Country Does The Most Good For The World (323 Views)

Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result / With Buhari and sinbajo Out Of The Country, Does Presidency Hand Over To Saraki? / "I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Does The Most Good For The World by IME1: 10:43am On Jun 09, 2017
Hey NLers how you na day dey go so far?
It is fine, things are getting better.
Na tunnel, light go dey the end.
I usually like watching Ted talks, they are pretty cool.
A couple have been organised here in Nigeria.
I watched this one recently "Which country does the most good for the world" rendered by Simon Anholt. See the statistics. Do you agree? I'd invite you to watch it and if someone can help attach the youtube link I'm not very good at that yet. Thanks. God bless your life in Jesus name, amen.

(1) (Reply)

Noisemaking, Hypocrisy And Mischief Of An Anti-igbo Declaration / No Northerner Should Dear Harm Any Igbo In The North / Why Do We Always Call On Foreign Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.