Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him (28456 Views)

Nigerian Lawyer Writes NYSC DG On Payment Of Arrears To Ex-corps Members / The Letter A Herbalist Wrote To NYSC To Redeploy A Corper In Camp (Photo) / Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'ogugu' Spirit:Kindly Advise Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by 247frolic(m): 10:52am On Jun 09, 2017
A Nigerian parent, Uwakwe Theresa, has written to the National Youths Service Corps for the redeployment of her son, stating that he suffers from spiritual attack called 'Ogugu'

Her son, Chijioke Kingsley Nnamdi has been deployed to Yobe state for the National service. Theresa's letter implores the NYSC scheme to redeploy his son back home so he can be attended to by his exorcist/prophet.

She explained that her son's case is not a medical condition but stated that administering any form of orthodox medicines when he is on attack would trigger a regretful outcome or at worse, end his life. She goes on to explain that what is behind her son's condition is very mystical.

However, NYSC code stipulates that a corps member can only be redeployed on health or marital grounds.

SEE COPY OF LETTER:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/my-son-suffers-from-spiritual-attack.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by ashjay001(m): 10:53am On Jun 09, 2017
Abeg, redeploy am o! Lets avoid stories that touch.

Probably one of those with various health challenges.

34 Likes

Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by khalleb(m): 10:56am On Jun 09, 2017
lol the woman dey fear, if to sey Na southern state dem carry her child go she no go write sey make dem redeploy ham back
wise woman

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2017
grin when the mama see yobe, even sef she fit claim say Satan himself they torment the child...

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by Young03(m): 11:08am On Jun 09, 2017
Good mum

5 Likes

Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by carzola(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2017
Is that the kind
Of spiritual
Attack that leads
Them to pushing
Drugs...

Because am very sure
This woman will allow
Her son pish drugs than
Serve his country.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by BornAgainMay: 11:34am On Jun 09, 2017
All these batchA corpers after deploying them to their PPA should start coming home oo

Almajiris only hear Kill and nothing again.

Let them not say I did not warn them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
This government sef grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
Op, no be everybody chop Blueband go school abeg put up a picture with a better resolution.

8 Likes

Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by taylor88(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
mummy no wan hear

many dead as cattle and boko haram engage in a battle in yobe

she for even attach some amadioha pictures add am

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by YorubaNigga(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Why everybody dey fear Boko boiz in the name of "ogudu"? Even our able "president" visited Maiduguri immediately after bomb blast.

Sai Osinbajo!!

2 Likes

Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by TVTKOKO(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
carzola:
Is that the kind
Of spiritual
Attack that leads
Them to pushing
Drugs...

Because am very sure
This woman will allow
Her son pish drugs than
Serve his country.
that was unnecessary na

14 Likes

Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by taylor88(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Young03:
Good mum

mum is afraid of bomb blasting

1 Like

Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by flyca: 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Likely posted to a "unsafe area", who wan die

Mucheche mucheche cheesy
Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by Realwvn(m): 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
I don't blame her

1 Like

Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by Iloveafrica: 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
LAUGH SMALL...

A lady lied to a guy dat she is a graduate. D guy asked "do u ave NYSC certificate? She replied "No seriously I don't like the course. Because all the subject is calculation ...."

grin grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wtf!!! Is happening on the religion section of nairaland
Sh!t the poo av just been posted on my profile.. angry
Forget nairaland and seun is cursed ban and die
Too foolish even muslim has their own personal section but Christians don't
Ah swear this is absolute fuckery
I'm a Muslim but this poo ain't worth it.... angry grin
Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin grin
Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by Realwvn(m): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
Realwvn:
I don't blame her, no responsible parent would want their child to serve in the north right now.
Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by seunoni34(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nysc is a waste of time. If you don't like where you're posted to, Find your way out by any means, crook or hook

1 Like

Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by AustineCJ: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
Which parent will watch his/her ward serve in that God damn forsaken state n still have peace of mind at night...NYSC do the needful please redeploy Nwanne ke afor bck home.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by DokitaDave(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
Very funny and hilarious. For many times I have seen this kind of thing, they are always not real but fabricated since NYSC won't listen to people who really want to relocate.

I even met a guy back then in camp who brought charms/orthodox medicine to back up a similar story but when we interacted closely, he confessed to me he made it all up to boost the chance of his relocation bid. Unfortunately, my guy wasn't relocated eventually despite all the evidences he presented before the relocation panel. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by ekems2017(f): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
Redeploy him home. He is sick o
Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by gentlekeny(m): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
"Ogugu" is not happy when her child is in the North doing her NYSC.

Ogugu wants her child back to serve in any of the Southern/Eastern states

1 Like

Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by chynie: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
they should re-deploy the child joor
NYSC will be sending Northerners to South where they are safe and have a higher chance of employment.
but will be throwing Southerners to the northern bushes to be killed by the boko or teach in a school where they will waste 1 year with no hope of being employed in the north.

NYSC is SCAM

2 Likes

Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by NwaAmaikpe: 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
sad

And that woman is a deaconess in church
Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by Moreoffaith(m): 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by Badgers14: 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lol
Re: Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him by Sparky12(m): 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2017

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Prospective Corpers Survive Ghastly Accident On Their Way To Anambra (Photos) / Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers / O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.