Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,219 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Her Boyfriend Rejected The Ring She Brought - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Boyfriend Rejected The Ring She Brought (774 Views)

"She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Boyfriend Rejected The Ring She Brought by Sugarcious(m): 11:53am On Jun 09, 2017
This hilarious picture has been trending online. If u could advice her what will u say to her?

Re: Her Boyfriend Rejected The Ring She Brought by jawnieJorh(m): 11:57am On Jun 09, 2017
: shocked
Re: Her Boyfriend Rejected The Ring She Brought by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2017
grin
hahahahahha...habaa...i no fit laugh ooo!

But if i were her, i will still keep the ring for myself since I can afford and let him buy what he can afford. cool
Re: Her Boyfriend Rejected The Ring She Brought by Lionessza(f): 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wow!

Re: Her Boyfriend Rejected The Ring She Brought by Sugarcious(m): 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
hahahahahha...habaa...i no fit laugh ooo!

But if i were her, i will still keep the ring for myself since I can afford and let him buy what he can afford. cool

The dude is not interested sef. She just de force the guy.

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Rejected The Ring She Brought by FvckShiT(m): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
Who cares about a fúçking ring
Re: Her Boyfriend Rejected The Ring She Brought by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Sugarcious:
The dude is not interested sef. She just de force the guy.

grin
Her booboo is juz Davido or Wizkid maybe..they juz want some good sex but NOT ready to commit.
Re: Her Boyfriend Rejected The Ring She Brought by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
The relationship is already a child's play. Next, you'll also pay for your bride price.
Re: Her Boyfriend Rejected The Ring She Brought by smardray(m): 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
I think in this case you'll have to pay the groom price dear... Desperado.
Re: Her Boyfriend Rejected The Ring She Brought by shinguest: 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
LADIES never buy your engagement ring,let him do it himself at his own time. Don't live in thesame apartment with any man who has not wedded you. Do not split house rent with him. Assist him from a distance if you can but do not do that consistently as it will lead to nothing good. if a guy can't buy you a ring for your engagement he definately can't buy you a win in life. when a guy tells you he has plans another thing he is telling you is that he is not ready. As a young lady you must know what you want in a relationship and stand your ground, you must let your man see the burning desire for a great achievement in your eyes,you must let him see that you are purpose driven and not a sex tool. Every man wants a woman who has the ability and will to make or help them take the right descisions at every given time. As a lady you must let your yes be yes and your NO be NO! Let your man see this in your eyes with determination and passion.
Re: Her Boyfriend Rejected The Ring She Brought by nwakibe: 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
lol
Re: Her Boyfriend Rejected The Ring She Brought by thestevens: 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
Is this a Ghanian movie or what?,split rentage,you bought an engagement ring,that guy is yet to grow up.
Re: Her Boyfriend Rejected The Ring She Brought by adajoe555: 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
lwkm
hey which kind wahala be this one eh
Re: Her Boyfriend Rejected The Ring She Brought by Sugarcious(m): 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
thestevens:
Is this a Ghanian movie or what?,split rentage,you bought an engagement ring,that guy is yet to grow up.

(1) (Reply)

How To Toast Naija Babe Wey Like Money As A Broke Guy / Native Doctor Who Buys Used Condoms From Prostitute Dies During Sex Romp / Sex And The Life Span Of A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.