Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

I Want To Get Committed To A Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Get Committed To A Church (13897 Views)

Top 10 International Christian Footballers Committed To The Faith / Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop / Lady Who Followed Her Friend To A 'Church Event' In Lagos In Unstable Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Get Committed To A Church by jayinfo2(m): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hello nairaland, please help a brother I just came to a consciousness that I can't do thing's by my power again. I have relied on my capabilities and have failed. Now I know it's only God that can direct me right.

I have made a resolution to get closer to God but I can't do this all by myself

That is the reason I came back to Lagos from the north.

I currently stay at Abule Egba Lagos and I need a good church that I can be committed to and would help my spiritual and physical life even if it is not near Abule Egba. Since I don't have the holy spirit yet to lead me to a good Church.

Please tell me a good church that can bring me back to life.

I really need your help .

10 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by Dangerousboy(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
living faith church

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by jayinfo2(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dangerousboy:
living faith church

Can I also be a worker at LFC

10 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by Dangerousboy(m): 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
jayinfo2:

yes you can and Lfc is one church that can make you grow

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by simplex2: 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
It would be better you focus on self development. No church will ever give you rancour; you will keep pursuing that spiritual satisfaction until you become frustrated.

If God cares about you, he will reveal his hidden self to you and not through some churches that will rob you of your little money.

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by jayinfo2(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2017
Thanks but please don't let me have a change of mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by IhateAfonjas(m): 10:56am On Jun 11, 2017

You want to be committed to a scam ??

20 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by abumeinben(m): 10:56am On Jun 11, 2017
Well I'm of the few that are highly selective when it comes to churches. Where the word is preached as it affects us youths, especially.

Ogba might be far from Abule Egba, whenever you're around Ogba, kindly take a peep at God's Chamber on Ajayi road, Ogba.
jayinfo2:
Hello nairaland, please help a brother I just came to a consciousness that I can't do thing's by my power again. I have relied on my capabilities and have failed. Now I know it's only God that can direct me right.

I currently stay at Abule Egba Lagos and I need a good church that I can be committed to and would help my spiritual and physical life even if it is not near Abule Egba. Since I don't have the holy spirit yet to lead me to a good Church.

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by NwaAmaikpe: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2017
shocked
Very funny...

You of all people that lives on Romance section wants to get committed to a church?

Tell me another lie

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by 9jayes: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2017
Please don't because church is for stupid people

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by LastSurvivor11: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2017
U have no idea what ur diving into

15 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by Jeromejnr(m): 10:59am On Jun 11, 2017
jayinfo2:
Thanks but please don't let me have a change of mind

Pls dont allow ppls comments here derail you in your search.

You have made the right decision.

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by raphieMontella: 11:00am On Jun 11, 2017
This one is lookIng for private jet pastors to drain him
grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by pmc01(m): 11:00am On Jun 11, 2017
I thank God for Islam, where you can reach anywhere and worship at the closest Masjid to you, even if the language spoken in the community is foreign to you.

14 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 11, 2017
Have no church affiliation, just go where the gospel is being preached.

Like for instance I belong to no church nor denomination but go where the word of God is preached.

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 11, 2017
The Church is in your heart, bro. Do more good and less evil. Meditate.

I think it's better to be spiritually inclined than being religious.

Don't listen to those guys prescribing Churches for you to join like the girl below.

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by veave(f): 11:01am On Jun 11, 2017
If there's Dunamis around you

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by SirImole(m): 11:01am On Jun 11, 2017
Find God first

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 11, 2017
jayinfo2:

People are trying to free themselves from shackles you are looking for the nearest slave plantation. I don't understand.

13 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by tolexy123: 11:01am On Jun 11, 2017
Dangerousboy:
yes you can
and Lfc is one church that can make you grow
plus, dont always forget to bring your offerings along.... Pentecostal churches these days embarassed

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by datola: 11:02am On Jun 11, 2017
Try some churches out to see how you can flow with the Spirit.

Later Rain Assembly, Ogba, Covenant Christian Centre, Yaba are on point.

I highly recommend RCCG, Victory Centre. 58 Iju Road, Agege. You will not regret it.

It is a practical heaven bound family church.

God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by pmc01(m): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2017
raphieMontella:
grin grin
"Daddy" Oyedepo and the entire association of Private jet Daddy GOs must hear this. Abomination!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by carzola(m): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2017
Are you sure your not
One of those nna nna
Running from the north?

My guy there is no living faith
Church in lag.. You will hv to be going
To otta in ogun state..

I will advice you find a living church
Near by.. Its same God.. Anyway
Your heart approves for you.. The holy
Spirit will guide you
Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by seunny4lif(m): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2017
jayinfo2:

You mean Liverpool Fc grin grin

13 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by johnclark001(m): 11:03am On Jun 11, 2017
Pls getting committed to God is the most important
Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by seunny4lif(m): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2017
grin grin
You mean Oyedepo grin grin
raphieMontella:
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by Partnerbiz3: 11:04am On Jun 11, 2017
Okay

See below shaa
Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by AK481(m): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2017
Catholic Church and be a didicated legion of Mary member.

Meanwhile,are u an igboman working in Lagos and u re scared that you might loose ur job if Biafra is successful?

Read this

A lot of companies have their head quarter and head offices in Lagos and ogun state,producing for The Whole nation there.
If Biafra happens,nobody will allow them to produce and ship into biafraland,40% their production from Lagos and outside Biafraland will be stoped and production will be transferred to a city in biafraland.

If I work in Cadbury in Lagos,and we produce 5000 tones of bornvita daily,our company will open another production site in onitsha and transfer all igbos to that new headquarter ,and since there will be a decline in Lagos production,no need to employ new Yorubas to fill up the position.

Last bullet an Igbo man will be more contious of developing his home.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by raphieMontella: 11:05am On Jun 11, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin
You mEan Oyedepo grin grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? / Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists / Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.