Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. (10835 Views)

1852 Vw Beetle: Fully Pimped- Say Something About This / Amazing Flashy Volks Wagen Beetle Mellenium Bug For Sale tokunbo / Nigerian Used Toyota Camry For Sale (pics Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by KunleA2(m): 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2010
Dear Mr. Ahonohai,

In response to your request on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-361181.0.html

[b]I have found several ways to approach your request. You failed to mention how much you are willing to spend.

However, i have a notion that you know exactly what you are looking for.

I have a considerable interest in classic autos (which doesn't mean a lot to 99.99% of Nigerian buyers) cos most people are looking for the shiniest newest toys out there. So either classic or current autos, you can put out the call this way.

I particularly enjoyed the "find" of old automobiles. There's a gratifying effect in it for me. At least for me.

Moving on, i  reached out to my contacts and found the following:

1974 VW Bug. Its has a fresh rebuilt engine and runs strong. The car could still use some paint and interior work or drive "as is" if you don't mind.

The cost breakdown is as foillows:

Cost of car          $2500
Shipping              $1800
Fedex Charges    $ 200   (Shipping/Clearing Docs will be mailed here to  me then i mail to you in Naija)
My fees                $ 500   (I Work really cheap  grin)
                         ------------
                            $5000[/b]

Please be fully aware that vehicle can only go to cotonou cos of the year. You will be responsible for clearing

[size=14pt]All funds must be fully paid upfront[/size]

My email is : [size=16pt]promise72@yahoo.com[/size]

Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by KunleA2(m): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2010
more

Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by KunleA2(m): 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2010
more

Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by KunleA2(m): 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2010
more

Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by KunleA2(m): 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2010
[size=16pt]This next one is a 1970. Runs great. This one is $3000 and all the other charges applies as explained previously[/size]

Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by KunleA2(m): 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2010
more

Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by KunleA2(m): 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2010
more

Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by KunleA2(m): 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2010
more

Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by KunleA2(m): 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2010
[size=14pt]This fully restored one is sold. It sold for $10,000[/size]  shocked

[size=14pt]Of course it will still include all other charges as above.[/size]

[size=14pt]Its a 1967[/size] wink

Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by KunleA2(m): 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2010
more

Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by KunleA2(m): 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2010
more

Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by KunleA2(m): 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2010
more

Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by nyrol(m): 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2010
You ve done a great job here. Well done!
Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by nyrol(m): 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2010
Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by KunleA2(m): 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2010
nyrol:

Thanks a lot.
Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by KunleA2(m): 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2010
[size=14pt]And in the event that you feel like restoring them on your own, these ones attached can do. However, you might have problem driving across from Cotonou to Lagos. They run but not too great. You might have to fix them in Cotonou before driving them into Lagos.

These will be going up for auction tomorrow (Jan. 21st, 2010). Should sell for about $1500. We can be on the lookout for other upcoming auctions for unrestored ones in the same price range. It all depend on you. You can spend as little as you want to spend or as much as you wish to spend.
[/size]

This is a 1974 Super Beetle. Doesn't run. But can get it running for shipping purposes. Shipper will not take if it doesn't run but can't guarantee condition to make it to Lagos from Cotonou

Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by KunleA2(m): 11:25pm On Jan 20, 2010
more

Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by KunleA2(m): 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2010
more

Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by KunleA2(m): 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2010
more

Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by KunleA2(m): 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2010
[size=14pt]This one is a 1966. Its Runs but the transmission is bad. Its a very complete California car with no visible damaging rust. Looks great for its age[/size]

Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by KunleA2(m): 11:32pm On Jan 20, 2010
more

Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by KunleA2(m): 11:37pm On Jan 20, 2010
more

Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by KunleA2(m): 11:45pm On Jan 20, 2010
more

Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by KunleA2(m): 11:45pm On Jan 20, 2010
more

Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 21, 2010
Excellent work, Kunle - you just gotta love the older Beetles. cool
Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by Fhemmmy: 4:43am On Jan 21, 2010
Sir . . . .u did a great job.
Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by ChiChi77: 4:50am On Jan 21, 2010
These are cars only a white man will like.
Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by Fhemmmy: 5:33am On Jan 21, 2010
I am sure if there are ways to import these rides from Nija here, many people would be millionaires overnight
Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by ChiChi77: 5:58am On Jan 21, 2010
^^ yep, white folks have a different lifestyle, a very rich white woman I know of told me how happy she was to have bought a 1988 Volvo she just purchased that needs some body work, headlight work and some ceiling of the car work, besides those problems, she is ecstatic, retired and lives on a ranch in Colorado.

A black person with her kind of money will buy a tear rubber Denali, one full payment!

So Volks posted here are a white man's dream, Naija folks should pre order for them, the other way round, and send them all the volks down here in Naija to America for dollar!
Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by wales(m): 7:59am On Jan 21, 2010
I will like to fly one of this grin grin grin
Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by Emperoh(m): 8:23am On Jan 21, 2010
. . . . .Memories!!
Imagining me as alittle chap at the back of dad;s 1977 bettle!!!

I wonder why we sold that car!! shocked shocked
Would sent it to Kunle-A to sell for me!!

Nice job dude/. . . . .na u dey rain!!!
Re: Classic Vw Beetle (ijapa) Located For Mr. Ahonohai. Lots Of Pics Attached. by showbobo(m): 8:58am On Jan 21, 2010
I still see some of these for sale here in Lagos. . . . Nice job though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clean Toks 2011 Toyota Camry Fresh From The Boat / For Your Cotonou Cars/suvs/buses Visit Us @ Polaris Autos Today!!! / Volvo To Make Only Electric Vehicles By 2030

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.