Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

How To Prepare Grilled Rabbit Barbecue: Goodbye To Suya! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Prepare Grilled Rabbit Barbecue: Goodbye To Suya! (2608 Views)

Grilled/roasted And Live Rabbits Available / Start A Lucrative Business This Year(rabbit Farming) / Order For Your Live And Grilled Rabbits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prepare Grilled Rabbit Barbecue: Goodbye To Suya! by Helenbims(m): 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
HOW TO PREPARE RABBIT GRILLED BARBECUE:
There is no shortage of items to toss on the backyard grill, if you’ve got a palate curious enough to simply try them. While not the most exotic meat in the case, rabbit is somewhat unfamiliar to many people. If one has ever consumed it, likely, most people have never prepared it themselves. Rabbit, both domestic and wild, is an extremely lean, delicate meat, with less than half the calories per pound than beef or pork. Rabbit is not only extremely lean, but is rich in vitamin B12, iron, and heart-healthy Omega 3 fatty acids. Low in Cholesterol and easily digestible, rabbit is one of the healthiest proteins available.
Barbecued rabbit may not be the most exotic meat available, but it’s a great start to expanding the culinary horizons on the grill. A delicate, flavorful and extremely healthy option, rabbit can be easy to grill and completely unexpected. With minimal preparation, a few spices to season and a little time on the grill, your experience in cooking a whole rabbit won’t be your last.
The Perfectly Grilled Rabbit
Print,Prep time,15 mins,Cook time,35 mins,Total time,50 mins,
Ingredients
6 Tbsp Granulated Garlic
3 Tbsp Lemon Rind
2 Tbsp Granulated Onion
1 tsp Rubbed Sage
½ tsp Smoked Sweet Paprika
½ tsp Ground Cayenne Pepper
Instructions
Prepare your grill to cook over indirect heat, with the coals banked to one side of your grill to a temperature of 300°F. If using a gas grill, set the grill to a medium heat, with the burners directly under your meat turned off. The smokiness of the grill is what the outdoor cooking experience is all about, so be sure to add chunks of hardwood to the coals or add woodchips in a smoker box or foil pouch if using the gas grill.
Place the rabbit on the grill and cover. Even while cooking with indirect heat, arranging the rabbit on the grill is key. The front legs are smaller and will cook quicker, so be sure to place them as far away from your heat source as possible. The loin muscles and hind legs should be placed nearer the coals or burners, to ensure they are ready at the same time as the smaller cuts are.
After spending about 15-20 minutes on the grill, turn the rabbit over and replace the cover.
Check the meat after another 15 minutes with a meat thermometer. The rabbit will be done after it has reached an internal temperature of at least 160°F.
Once you’ve reached the proper temperature, brush the meat lightly and evenly on all sides with your favorite barbecue sauce such as Croix Valley Sweet 'n Smokey Competition Barbecue Sauce, replace the lid and allow the sauces to “set” on the meat for an additional 5 minutes.
Remove the rabbit from the grill and enjoy!
check out for fresh for business info @ https://www.facebook.com/Helenbimsrabbitsfarm/#

Re: How To Prepare Grilled Rabbit Barbecue: Goodbye To Suya! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
i am about to get my rabbit cage... then I would start rearing my rabbits.
Re: How To Prepare Grilled Rabbit Barbecue: Goodbye To Suya! by Helenbims(m): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
NubiLove:
i am about to get my rabbit cage... then I would start rearing my rabbits.
good its something to try bro.
Re: How To Prepare Grilled Rabbit Barbecue: Goodbye To Suya! by Heyllle(m): 8:00am On May 03, 2022
I have a couple of kitchen appliances from a popular company. I have been using it for several years and have never had any problems. I recently bought a small kitchen grill to make steaks, but it stopped working after a couple of weeks. I turned to ninja kitchen phone number and it was quickly replaced for me. There was a factory defect.

(1) (Reply)

Registration Is Ongoing For Agribusiness Empowerment Submit. / We Have Palm Oil Available For Supply / All Types Of Weighing Scale Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.