Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Thread...help! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Thread...help! (730 Views)

Redmi Note 7 Pro VS Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro / Galaxy C9 Pro Wallpapers / Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Is Officially Launched, Comes With 6gb Ram And 64gb Rom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Thread...help! by humblestud83: 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hi guys,I just bought samsung galaxy C9 pro from US at 500 dollars both shipment to Nigeria.Before I bought it,i made a good research about the phone and I was pleased about the it's features...6GB Ram,16 mp front and back camera,6inch screen and 4000Mah battery plus other interesting features.Who knows about it or has used/using it currently?Is it a good and reliable phone in reality?are you enjoying it? Do you see any lag in it?Hoow do I make good use of it?any Nairalander with good and practical knowledge about samsung C9 pro.Please,share with me and other readers.I am yet to unbox it though it has been delivered to me.I hope I will enjoy my N210k for ysuch a phone? Help a fellow Nairlander.
Re: Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Thread...help! by jmichlins(m): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
You need to exercise patience until you have your phone in your hand cause that's only when you can have true review of the phone. Meanwhile you get idle phone you fit gift person

(1) (Reply)

Why Does My Touch Screen Go Crazy While Charging? Answer Here! / Check Out Google's New App That Saves You Tons Of Data / LG Reportedly Pulling Out Of The Chinese Smartphone Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.