Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,595 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect (36897 Views)

Boko Haram Suspect Held In Lagos / Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks / Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
sauce
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by rozayx5(m): 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
undecided

this one has stepped on big toes

this one na just excuse undecided
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by sankky: 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
I knew it got to be a Christian soldier even before I read it.
PMB is seriously fighting BH
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by DeKen: 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
Suspect not BH member.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by exlinkleads(f): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
omg

what is this country turning into?
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by viqueta(m): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
That's just nor fair at all
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by lawalosky(m): 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
so to kil a teroris now is a crime! choi outofthread niggars, NK was ryt a z** indeed
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
SAN Falana over to you!

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by agitator: 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
emeijeh:
Kill them Boko boys!

Ain't misplaced priority, because that was the agenda all along. wink wink wink

Kill Christians if any christian soldier kills boko haram, it is war against the north.

All they have been doing is killing some expendable northerners to make it look like they are actually fighting against boko haram. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by SmartyPants(m): 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Hahahaha.. I laugh in Nteje

All hail Nnamdi KANU the prophet.

This country is a zoo!!!
What is the essence of fighting terror if killing a Boko Haram suspect is a crime.

The soldier's only crime was being a southern Christian

Why on earth should s suspect be set on fire?

Hope you understand the meaning of the word suspect?

And why was he set on fire? That is barbaric and unexpected from our army.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by neonly: 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
I hate buhari with passion I swear
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by klax(m): 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
What is the .waning of this Nigeria army, are you guys with nonsense court martial running mad

And you are fighting terrorist and milling one of Nigeria demon who called suspect is a crime Nigeria Afmy you are not serious if this true I have always be a die hard army supporter all my life because I was born in it grew in and still in it but on this nasty news it's so annoying and stupid in nature.

Madness is it because the guy is from SOUTH and Joel by name? These Hausa and fulani are not helping the situation in Nigeria at all all these hatred and provocation happening right now in this country all caused by Hausa and fulani.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Langbasa: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
hoodedjaystrim:
u af carry uhr poto poto brain and enta here again
AFONJA.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by DanseMacabre(m): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
Chai, dem don use Hilary as 'escape' goat to take pacify Amnesty International.
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Hahahaha.. I laugh in Nteje

All hail Nnamdi KANU the prophet.

This country is a zoo!!!
What is the essence of fighting terror if killing a Boko Haram suspect is a crime.

The soldier's only crime was being a southern Christian

Are you from nteje?
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
buygala:

He killed a suspect.....at least that's what the news says....so in the absence of news to the contrary, the soldier got what he deserves smiley

And the day another 'Christian soldier' kills your family member just because he is a 'suspect', please be sure to repeat the remark i quoted....I am sure your family will clap for you and your kindred may even award you a chieftaincy title smiley

I honestly don't give a damn about the Hausa/Fulani....and I am quite sure they don't give a damn about me and my people either....but some things are wrong and shouldn't be supported irrespective of who does it sad
well a "christian soldier didnt kill my kindred, but fulani herdsman killed hordes of my kinsmen but were rewarded with money and land, so do not preach to me about suspect or non suspect in your unjust country.
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by brigadier747: 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
Never bring tribal or ethnic matters into real life situations we are faced with a lot of challenges ,and affects and borders on all tribal back ground ,
1. What if the life lost ( book haram suspect) was innocent
2. A lance corporal 3rd rank of the non commissioned officer take law into his hands ...doing such "not in a case of reprisal confrontation
3.what if it was your brother or relative how do you precive the force to be .....you will forever remain adamant
4.military court Marshal process is not made up of a single ethnic background

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by magoo10(m): 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
An attack on boko haram is an attack on the north .
Says buhari

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by buygala(m): 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
ehie:
well a "christian soldier didnt kill my kindred, but fulani herdsman killed hordes of my kinsmen but were rewarded with money and land, so do not preach to me about suspect or non suspect in your unjust country.

So because of your grievance, you now support the killing of anyone suspected of committing an offence?

So the day you are accused of any grievous wrong, you should be murdered without trial as well shey? smiley

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
brigadier747:
Never bring tribal or ethnic matters into real life situations we are faced with a lot of challenges ,and affects and borders on all tribal back ground ,
1. What if the life lost ( book haram suspect) was innocent
2. A lance corporal 3rd rank of the non commissioned officer take law into his hands ...doing such "not in a case of reprisal confrontation
3.what if it was your brother or relative how do you precive the force to be .....you will forever remain adamant
4.military court Marshal process is not made up of a single ethnic background

my problem is why will you hang a man who killed a terror suspect and reward a man who killed children , women and the aged, what kind of skewered justice is that, if justice should be given it should be meted out propotionately and not selectively, everything else is hogwash,

anyways, they released Boko Haram commanders and rewarded them billions for killing people so what are u talking about, the one who has the guts to elinmiate them is hanged.
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
buygala:

So because of your grievance, you now support the killing of anyone suspected of committing an offence?

So the day you are accused of any grievous wrong, you should be murdered without trial as well shey? smiley
lol, am sorry, we reward terrorists in Nigeria by giving them billions
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by DanseMacabre(m): 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
BornAgainMay:
shocked

I wonder why my grand father refused to join all his age mates during slave trade era... It would have been a different case for me now..

Just imagine!!

If to say their ship been capsize on top high seas and him sink, you for come this world as cockroach.
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by lilyheaven: 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
ehie:
Na christian soldier, how many fulani herdsman have they sentenced to death for killing children
Ask them o?
What a judge!
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Organs(m): 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
taylor88:
Joel a Christian soldier

and somebody will preach one Nigeria to me

if thunder no fire buhari b4 October 1st

I go know say national assembly don pass padded thunder bill

zoo

Your generation remains cursed. Do you know the details of the case? but you brought religion into it. Pray to God to open your eyes to "truth" and civilization, you all peddle in lies, deceit, rumour, problems and finger pointing. Anuofia.
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
taylor88:
Joel a Christian soldier

and somebody will preach one Nigeria to me
if thunder no fire buhari b4 October 1st
I go know say national assembly don pass padded thunder bill

zoo

Spare me the sermon. This is only happening because IPOB has become the Judge and Executioner
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by lilyheaven: 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
She posted:what God has given me, no one can take it away from me. I COMMENTED: where is your virginity?
And she block me gringrin am I at fault??
She blocked you because she wanted people that reason with their brain, not reproductive organ.
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Organs(m): 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
SmartyPants:

Why on earth should s suspect be set on fire?

Hope you understand the meaning of the word suspect?

And why was he set on fire? That is barbaric and unexpected from our army.

Dont mind the mofo. Bokoharam became radicalized because of the atrocities of our army. That is why the West will not sell weapons to us, the Army and vigilante were killing anyone, in fact slaughtering anyone that looks like or is suspected to be a bokoharam member and that was why they became radicalized and were able to recruit and grow. All these mofos do not understand the rule of law and that their are rules in battle and warfare.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by SalamRushdie: 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
Why will a christian kill a jihadist working for Allah in a Muslim Country ..it's totally unacceptable

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by dinggle: 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
Insane and injustice, like someone said his only crime was being a southerner. Though the guy was a suspect he eventually turned into a victim of thr war....how many soldiers on Northern extraction have been sentence to death for killing Ipob members? There is a secret war going on against southerners...

Why are southern soldiers sent to fight Northern war?... I thought Nigerian Army were professionals yet to dont understand what it means to use indigenous people to fight local wars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage / Man Pours Cameroon Pepper Into Wife’s Private In Ebonyi, Faces Divorce / 14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.