Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

We All Know There Was Never One Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We All Know There Was Never One Nigeria. (363 Views)

Emir Sanusi, Atiku Abubakar, Olusegun Obasanjo All Know It's Jubril In Aso Rock / Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? / Is Nigeria One Nigeria Or Nigeria Is Trying To Be One Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We All Know There Was Never One Nigeria. by crimeboss: 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
i am a Yoruba man with many years aspirations of greatness for our people (Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba) but as things now our struggle for greatness according to the desires and effort of each regions of this country has been shattered by only one region which is the Hausa/Fulanis since they were the ones that continually seized power and taken advantage of the wealth of this country through coups all the past years with nothing to show for it concerning their regional development, they are the ones u find in all agencies of government with little or no education yet our youths in the south will labour to get good grades and the end no job or maybe from ones connection or another a very few percentage gets a job now becomes a subordinate to an illiterate northerner who can't even sign his own name, but what i can't understand is why my Yoruba brothers show solidarity to these people who can't question their leaders about why they don't av a future but that future should lie on the basis of acquiring power at all cost even at the cost of innocent lives of their own people or when buhari himself made a statement that some corper killed in 2011 when he contested then, there was never any unity in this country, look at we condemn ourselves on this forum, we should ask this questions, why are igbos agitating for Biafra, why did niger deltans into militancy, why are northerners having oil blocks in another region, why are these oil regions not developed, why is the north populated in all government agencies and they contribute extremely little to the country's igr, there so many why there is to what cause these problems, and i believe the igbos are not to blame for not needing Nigeria again, but then we too we'll tow path sooner or later when we can endure the injustice any further.
Re: We All Know There Was Never One Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of A Biafran And A Chinese Man / The Cure For Hepatitis B And C...{with Pic}. / Nigerians Raise The $15,000 For Slain Policeman, Chukwudi Iboko In One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.