Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments (49706 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦150,000 / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU / Miss Philanthropy Africa, Gist, Entertainment And Blog News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
* Earn some extra cash doing something you love doing.
* Work at your own convenience.
* Withdraw earnings to PayPal once you have reached $10 Minimum
* Join today and start earning the next day!
* Earn money offering comments to blogs and forums.
* No long articles, tedious work, or stringent requirements!
* Just be plain and make fun.
* People from all parts of the world are making money from this program. Don't miss out!

If you're ready to start making money now, simply reach out to me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

I have good news for all of you today & can assure you that if you can't make money online through the WA community, you should forget about making money online forever. It's an affiliate marketing community created for affiliate marketers of all levels.

However, if you wouldn't want to join this community for now, due to monthly subscriptions, but would just need a simple and short guide to starting a blog right away, getting Google AdSense approval easily, earning from promoting high-paying CPA offers with your website that we set up for you, and getting a free instant PayPal account setup that will send, receive, and withdraw straight to your local bank account in seconds, visit the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5719673/start-profit-ready-website-5#87178954

Reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764
https://onlinebusinesspublications.com

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
pioneerwriter:
* Withdraw earnings when you love to get paid.
* Join today and get paid tomorrow!
* Earn money posting short articles at forums and blogs.
* People from all parts of the world are making money here free. Don't miss out!

If you're ready to start making money now, sign up using the signature link below and make sure you enter pioneerauthor as your referrer. If you sign up today, you will receive your first $5 tomorrow and you will continue withdrawing cash everyday. In addition, you will be able to earn not less than $10 a day, which is not less than $300 a month spending 1-3 hours daily.

You're not going to pay a cent to make money. I introduced this passionately for the benefits of the youths. Such money making opportunities are rare online.
Where is the signature link?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
pioneerwriter:
* People from all parts of the world are making money here free. Don't miss out!

If you're ready to start making money now, sign up using the signature link below and make sure you enter pioneerauthor as your referrer. If you sign up today, you will receive your first $5 tomorrow and you will continue withdrawing cash everyday. In addition, you will be able to earn not less than $10 a day, which is not less than $300 a month spending 1-3 hours daily.

You're not going to pay a cent to make money. I introduced this passionately for the benefits of the youths. Such money making opportunities are rare online.
Where is the signature link? Your site?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by walewriter: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hi, I'm highly interested. How do we chat? WhatsApp?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Why do you share my post, bro? Is this how you draw traffic to your site? By misleading people?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
Sapiosexuality:

Check for the signature link at the bottom of my posts. You will find it there. There is no limit to the extent of income you can generate with this rare opportunity. Do not worry at all about how you will make money. Making money here daily is guaranteed, even if you don't have much time and it is free.

I'm here for you to ensure everybody makes money daily. In fact, if all Nigerians come across this opportunity today, no one will suffer anymore. Many people don't reveal secrets like this due to selfishness, but I have to save many Nigerians from the on-going economic mess and that of the future which we don't see yet.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Check for the signature link at the bottom of my posts. You will find it there. There is no limit to the extent of income you can generate with this rare opportunity. Do not worry at all about how you will make money. Making money here daily is guaranteed, even if you don't have much time and it is free.

I'm here for you to ensure everybody makes money daily. In fact, if all Nigerians come across this opportunity today, no one will suffer anymore. Nigerians don't reveal secrets like this due to selfishness, but I have to save many Nigerians from the on-going economic mess and that of the future which we don't see yet.
Okay. Sorry for my last comment.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Okay. Sorry for my last comment.

Thanks for at least reversing your previous comment which I thought could break up the passion I was trying to show for many Nigerians.

I saw how many Nigerians are passing through untold hardship presently and also realized that most of the so-called money making programs online are scams. It is either you truly see how earnings are entering into your account at that site, but when it's time to withdraw, nothing comes out, or you work and work without seeing earnings at all.

So, it's with great love and passion towards other Nigerians like me that I'm introducing this great secret which others wouldn't have revealed had it been they first came across it. Yesterday, I withdrew at the ATM. The same thing happened two days ago.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by kings1771(m): 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
bro thanks alot I'm grateful my post are under review I hope it's been accepted bro pls can we chat on whatsapp here is my number 08165793402
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Thanks for at least reversing your previous comment which I thought could break up the passion I was trying to show for many Nigerians.

I saw how many Nigerians are passing through untold hardship presently and also realized that most of the so-called money making programs online are scams. It is either you truly see how earnings are entering into your account at that site, but when it's time to withdraw, nothing comes out, or you work and work without seeing earnings at all.

So, it's with great love and passion towards other Nigerians like me that I'm introducing this great secret which others wouldn't have revealed had it been they first came across it. Yesterday, I withdrew at the ATM. The same thing happened two days ago.
I thought they pay with PayPal how did you withdraw?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
They say I must subscribe before I make those ten posts. How do I subscribe? I can't find the button.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by kings1771(m): 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
bro mine is how do u get ur money from them co3 it's only PayPal that is their payment processor pls reply sir thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by azelab: 11:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Those that have registered, please how will i sumit my write up. likewise could the article be written on any field. please op guide me through.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Ebelemiriam: 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Can't find any link

1 Like

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
kings1771:
bro mine is how do u get ur money from them co3 it's only PayPal that is their payment processor pls reply sir thanks
If you have friends outside Nigeria you can trust use their PayPal accounts.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Lipso: 1:23am On Jun 10, 2017
Where is the link or website? Nothing at the bottom of your post.Make your link visable.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by nuraindeen(m): 5:38am On Jun 10, 2017
Your signature is not visible perhaps you send it to our email nurseabolurin@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:46am On Jun 10, 2017
Ebelemiriam:
Can't find any link
Use this link. http:///2so2Tkg

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:47am On Jun 10, 2017
Lipso:
Where is the link or website? Nothing at the bottom of your post.Make your link visable.
http:///2so2Tkg
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I thought they pay with PayPal how did you withdraw?

I actually withdraw first to Paypal, then to my US bank account and finally at the ATM with my Payoneer MasterCard. I have a US paypal account and a US checking account together with a Payoneer Mastercard. So, I withdraw at the ATM here in Nigeria, but recently, I noticed the harsh limitation that is being placed on dollars and then decided to use the e-currency exchanger to transfer my earnings directly into my GTBank account.

Thus, if you need any assistance on how you will get approved with at least a rating of 4 out of the total of 5 for posting at forums and blogs, how to make at least $10 easily spending not more than 2 - 3 hours per day, how to receive your payments directly into your Nigerian bank account, don't hesitate getting back to me. I 'm here to assist anyone make money.

2 Likes

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
Sapiosexuality:

I'm sorry about the link invisibility. I guessed the issue has been resolved already. Kindly check below to find my link. Don't hesitate making enquiries about the guide on how you can get approved for posting with a rating of 4 out of 5 which will give you access to post at many forums, how you're going to be making at least $10 daily spending just 1-2 hours, and how you will get paid directly into your Nigerian bank account.

Just mention your registration username while making enquiries for verification.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
bro, the link is not working.

2 Likes

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
kings1771:
bro thanks alot I'm grateful my post are under review I hope it's been accepted bro pls can we chat on whatsapp here is my number 08165793402
pls what's the website
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
Sapiosexuality:

My blog link is now visible below. Check out my replies to other members' enquiries here. I might have answered some of your enquiries. You must make money online!!!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by kayzealb2k: 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
My payoneer master card did not get to me since last year so

pioneerwriter:

I actually withdraw first to Paypal, then to my US bank account and finally at the ATM with my Payoneer MasterCard. I have a US paypal account and a US checking account together with a Payoneer Mastercard. So, I withdraw at the ATM here in Nigeria, but recently, I noticed the harsh limitation that is being placed on dollars and then decided to use the e-currency exchanger to transfer my earnings directly into my GTBank account.

Thus, if you need any assistance on how you will get approved with at least a rating of 4 out of the total of 7 for posting at forums and blogs, how to make at least $10 easily spending not more than 2 - 3 hours per day, how to receive your payments directly into your Nigerian bank account, don't hesitate getting back to me. I 'm here to assist anyone make money.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by munchi(m): 12:02am On Jun 14, 2017
Must a register to a forum and what if I don't have a website ....in nutshell pls how does it work?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Gmajor(m): 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
pioneerwriter:

I've opened an account.
what do I do next?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
With what username did you register? The process is a bit complicated, so you must be guided to get started.It is guaranteed to start making money immediately after being approved.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by azelab: 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mr OP please attend to all our questions, how do we make our first 10 post(write up) on the site in order to be approved
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
azelab:
Mr OP please attend to all our questions, how do we make our first 10 post(write up) on the site in order to be approved

You will be guided on how to get started making streams of income everyday posting replies and blog comments instantly, even if you don't know how to write the ten sample posts to be rated 4 out of 5, provided you mention the username with which you registered.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Trick To Get Mtn #20,000 Bonus, 200 Sms, 500mb To 3gig Data Bundle / Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.