Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out (43337 Views)

"My Bills Are Getting Heavy" - Dino Melaye Cries Out In Song / Bello Organized SARS Men To Assassinate Me - Dino Melaye Cries Out (VIDEO) / I'm Still In APC - Dino Melaye Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by emmanuel596(m): 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
The Senator representing Kogi West in the National Assembly, Dino Melaye, has during the plenary session on Friday while questioning the Senate’s decision to keep the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission boss, Ibrahim Magu on as the acting chairman of the agency said that he may soon be arrested over his comments.

The senator who has been embroiled in series of controversies over the past months further told his colleagues during the plenary session that prisons are built for human beings and not animals.

While imploring other members of the house to be diligent and not allow favouritism or selective application of the country’s law to cloud their judgement, Dino Melaye pointed out the powers of the senate adding that the president, Muhammadu Buhari, recognizes it.

He said: “I may be arrested immediately after this programme… prison is built for people and not for animals.”

“Posterity will not forgive us when we keep silent in the face of lies and persecution.

“The persecution we went through in the first two years must not continue in the second half. Mr President in leading us in this second half you must put on your seat belt; it is dangerous to drive without a seat belt.

“Where we need to speak the truth as senators, we must speak the truth no matter whose ox is gored. We must begin to identify that there is a uniform law in the federal republic of Nigeria.

“No longer shall we allow the selective application of the law of the land. What is good for Abubakar is good for Nnamdi. Mr President, we have passed some people on the floor of this senate and those people that we have also disqualified by confirmation have been replaced by Mr President.

“That means that the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari recognises the powers of the senate to confirm.

“Why is Magu still in office? Mr President the truth is the truth, we should not have selective application of the rule of law; one law for everybody. We must as a senate we must preserve the integrity of this institution.”

http://ogashub.com.ng/i-may-be-arrested-soon-dino-melaye-cries-out/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by OfficiallyMad: 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
I think say this guy no dey fear anybody undecided

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Jabioro: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
You said nothing, all you have said was blah blah blah.. What did you do that would warrant your arrest? If prison are built for humans, what. are you still doing outside..i expected you to have your personal two by two room because you deserved it.. Your juries are high..

146 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by taylor88(m): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
OGA SIR NO FEAR

U AINT GOING ANYWHERE

THE HARDER THEY COME THE HARDER THEY FALL

V's UNDERSTAND

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by yarimo(m): 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
DINO MELAYE you will be more useful in prison, rather than being a senator

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by muykem: 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
We know sir. You have case to answer.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by kolafolabi(m): 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dino Melaye seriously prays Magu vacates that office.. Hahahaha! The fear of Magu is the beginning of ....

Se na only you waka come Dino Melaye.

Kogi Gov is after you
Sahara Reporter is after you
EFCC is after you
Magu is after you
Presidency is after you
Even people from your constituency are after you

Small small ... Dont forget your clothe was once tore by a woman in the green chamber.

I wonder what will happen next...

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Godprotectigbos(f): 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Funlord2(m): 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
Whatever mofo!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by victorDanladi: 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
What is the big deal?,so many Nigerians have been arrested before you.you are not different from them.

your arrest is highly encouraged if needed sir,go to the police station,explain yourself and come back home.Thank God,bail is free.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by leofab(f): 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
So you ain't arrested already !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Kayode1979: 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dino should get arrested with immediate effect

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by KINGinVAHALA: 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
I once liked this man, never knew he is worse

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by TINALETC3(f): 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin u aught 2 b in kuje by now grin

12 Likes

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by brainpulse: 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
shocked Nonsensical, so you can be humbled like this.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by sapientia(m): 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
mmmmmm.. what you said is true sir..

If you are arrested for it.. we will clamour for your release... Its ur right..

However, if you have any skeleton in your cupboard, and you are arrested for it.. its your right to defend yourself and show us proofs to support you...

Just so you know.. i believe almost all of you are compromised if not all.. If not, why are you people always passing anti-masses polices? Infact, you people talk a lot about irrelevant things than important things..

10 Likes

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Akshow: 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ajekun iya loo je
Ajekun iya loo je Dino grin grin

16 Likes

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Goldenheart(m): 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
cry
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Rakitic4: 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
Abeg Mak Ona Pity Dino na. He Has Suffered Alot

2 Likes

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by bigerboy200: 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
Good

3 Likes

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by EWAagoyin(m): 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dino Malaye is a big fool and have noticed same trait in most people from kogi west I'm opportune to hv met so I'm not surprised they always think they are wiser than everyone else .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by hoodedjaystrim(m): 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
All I Af To Say Is tongue

2 Likes

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
Guilty son of a biatch.... With him wide mouth.... Always wailing like a day old baby.... IPOB should give him free form na

6 Likes

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Aburi001: 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
"Ajeku iya night oje" grin

1 Like

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by dahunsy(f): 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
Coughs**clears throat# mowokun Dino
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by ALAYORMII: 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
Victim mentality

He's trying to do what Ekweremadu did

He knows his many atrocities warrant his being arrested

5 Likes

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by smartty68(m): 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dino is fill with guilts, that's all I could perceived

4 Likes

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by HAH: 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
Love or hate him Dino Melaye is the most vibrant member of the national assembly both house of reps and senate.

We say no to rubber stamp legislature which the executive want

By the way the legislature is the difference between military and democratic government cos in the former too there is executive and judiciary, as such the legislature is the symbol of democracy and most be defended not to be errand boys of the president like how most of our state assemblies have turned in the hands of governors.

Most criticism toward Dino melaye is out of envy due to his outspoken nature or flamboyancy which is not a crime

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by chrisbaby24(m): 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
Double post..iyalaiya anybody
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
This man sabi run mouth like tap

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / COVID-19: Yahaya Bello Orders Lockdown In Kogi / Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.