Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Oyinbo Woman Meets Snake In Her Home, Picks It And Drop It Outside (pics, Video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oyinbo Woman Meets Snake In Her Home, Picks It And Drop It Outside (pics, Video) (871 Views)

I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) / I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? / Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyinbo Woman Meets Snake In Her Home, Picks It And Drop It Outside (pics, Video) by Papzey(f): 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
This white woman came home to meet a snake in her living room. She proved to be a brave woman as she carefully picked up the snake and dropped it outside of her home.

I had to share this photo for you all Nairalanders who are always happy when snakes are killed and used for food. We should stop killing snakes incessantly because the animals are part of our ecosystem.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G4MdRf2LHU

Here is a post on why we should not always kill snakes: http://www.rapportnaija.com/2017/05/4-reasons-why-should-stop-killings.html

CC Lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Woman Meets Snake In Her Home, Picks It And Drop It Outside (pics, Video) by flexxyworld(m): 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
This should make lala proud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Woman Meets Snake In Her Home, Picks It And Drop It Outside (pics, Video) by Caustics: 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
waste
Re: Oyinbo Woman Meets Snake In Her Home, Picks It And Drop It Outside (pics, Video) by decatalyst(m): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
For naija, I don't expect the snake to be alive by now undecided

Mosy naija women for don enter the third street. Women wey fit turn the whole house upside down because of cockroach grin
Re: Oyinbo Woman Meets Snake In Her Home, Picks It And Drop It Outside (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wait until it comes and coils in her beddings one day.

And they are not vipers which Nairalanders have been smartly getting rid off angry

You can't try that head dangling thing with a serious snake
Re: Oyinbo Woman Meets Snake In Her Home, Picks It And Drop It Outside (pics, Video) by Kestolove(m): 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
if na naija nw, u go see pepesoup on fire
Re: Oyinbo Woman Meets Snake In Her Home, Picks It And Drop It Outside (pics, Video) by loomer: 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
Thank God say we no get snake where I dey
Re: Oyinbo Woman Meets Snake In Her Home, Picks It And Drop It Outside (pics, Video) by ITbomb(m): 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lala would not like this.

But oyibo sef, even their snake get respect.
Same with their dogs. Naija dogs and snake na attack on sight

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Meets Snake In Her Home, Picks It And Drop It Outside (pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
This reminds me of when I picked one mammoth snake that was on my bed in a Ghana must go bag, and dropped it in an evil forest close by .

Just last week...

Regretting why I didn't record it...

I am calmly waiting for more snakes to come though...
Re: Oyinbo Woman Meets Snake In Her Home, Picks It And Drop It Outside (pics, Video) by Evablizin(f): 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
That's oyinbo woman for you,the do things in oyinbo way while here in Naija we do things in Naija way i.e there snake is either i kill you or you kill me
Re: Oyinbo Woman Meets Snake In Her Home, Picks It And Drop It Outside (pics, Video) by hysteriabox(m): 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
flexxyworld:
This should make lala proud

Lwkmd
Lalasticlala be like

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Meets Snake In Her Home, Picks It And Drop It Outside (pics, Video) by auntysimbiat(f): 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
hmmm... no big deal
Re: Oyinbo Woman Meets Snake In Her Home, Picks It And Drop It Outside (pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wata f shocked
Re: Oyinbo Woman Meets Snake In Her Home, Picks It And Drop It Outside (pics, Video) by flexxyworld(m): 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
ITbomb:
Lala would not like this.

But oyibo sef, even their snake get respect.
Same with their dogs, naija dogs and snake na attack on site

my thought too.. I can't imagine an africa snake being that nice and calm.. everybody and every animal just dey on 4G for africa. it is well

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Meets Snake In Her Home, Picks It And Drop It Outside (pics, Video) by marwanafrica: 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
you nd d woman no well
Re: Oyinbo Woman Meets Snake In Her Home, Picks It And Drop It Outside (pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 10, 2017
I saw it in the morning local news and was like wao. She might be a veteran to have summoned such courage. North Carolina is full snakes.
Re: Oyinbo Woman Meets Snake In Her Home, Picks It And Drop It Outside (pics, Video) by scarletkinq(m): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
Papzey:
This white woman came home to meet a snake in her living room. She proved to be a brave woman as she carefully picked up the snake and dropped it outside of her home.

I had to share this photo for you all Nairalanders who are always happy when snakes are killed and used for food. We should stop killing snakes incessantly because the animals are part of our ecosystem.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G4MdRf2LHU

Here is a post on why we should not always kill snakes: http://www.rapportnaija.com/2017/05/4-reasons-why-should-stop-killings.html

CC Lalasticlala Mynd44
welcome to Nl land of snake killers nd eaters

(1) (Reply)

The Simplicity Of RSS Feed To Web User / Coffee Trikes For Sale/street Coffee Trike / Looking For A Viewing Centre In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.