Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. (2649 Views)

Am Pregnant I Need Assistance / How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by Lewaluv(f): 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
I found out I was pregnant a week ago from the doctor. I have not told my soon to be husband this information. We are getting married next week Friday. I plan to tell him after the ceremony. I am already stressed enough.

Is this wrong of me to delay this information?

1 Like

Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by NwaAmaikpe: 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
undecided
In the Mosaic law...your sin of premarital sex and fornication is punishable by stoning to death but Christ has redeemed you from the curse of the law being made a curse by hanging on the cross that the blessing of Abraham shall get to the Gentiles...

Say no to premarital sex.
In my church, they'd force you to terminate that pregnancy before they wed you.

Tell him now, unless the child belongs to his uncle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by sllylie(f): 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
Is the child his?
Anyhow u got to tell him
Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by obontami: 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Which style Did he use to fccck you that got you pregnant? undecided
Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by dingbang(m): 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
sllylie:
Is the child his?
Anyhow u got to tell him
those boobs lipsrsealed
Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by Ab025(m): 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
I think the question should be...

Why do you want to wait till after the wedding before telling him?

Or is there something you aren't telling us?

1 Like

Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by LAFO: 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
I think it's inconsequential if you tell him now or not....
Just a week before your wedding...
Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by greymiles: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
undecided
In the Mosaic law...your sin of premarital sex and fornication is punishable by stoning to death but Christ has redeemed you from the curse of the law being made a curse by hanging on the cross that the blessing of Abraham shall get to the Gentiles...

See dz slowpoke!
Church wey dey terminate pregnancy, dat one na church.

All dz red mud church sef

6 Likes

Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by Lewaluv(f): 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lol. It is his child
NwaAmaikpe:
undecided
In cry the Mosaic law...your sin of premarital sex and fornication is punishable by stoning to death but Christ has redeemed you from the curse of the law being made a curse by hanging on the cross that the blessing of Abraham shall get to the Gentiles...

2 Likes

Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by Lewaluv(f): 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
I'm stressed out that he may ask me to abort it because he has done that with a previous girlfriend. That if I wait until after marriage he will be less willing.

[quote cry author=Ab025 post=57360189]I think the question should be...

Why do you want to wait till after the wedding before telling him?

Or is there something you aren't telling us? [/quote]
Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by EzeUmuokorobia1(m): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Say no to premarital sex. In my church, they'd force you to terminate that pregnancy before they wed you.

Mr Nwaamaikpe you mean your Church takes abortion lightly than pre marital sex?
yours must be a congregation sick twisted deviants.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by Lewaluv(f): 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
He just left to go to work and he rubbed my belly. Lol maybe he does know.
Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
  undecided

"IN MY CHURCH, THEY'D FORCE YOU TO TERMINATE THAT PREGNANCY BEFORE THEY WED YOU".

Hmmmmm.............................SELF RIGHTOUSNESS is indeed a sin. And this sin of self rightousness as so BLINDED you and your church, SHUT DOWN your faculty of reasoning down so shut down that you even feel so PROUD to proclaim that your church will even "FORCE" abortion without realizing how UNTHOUGHTFUL and UNWISE it is as the best option amidst so many other options on the table. You think that is not a crime of MURDER been committed by you and your church? Does it erases the fact that they had pre-marital sex. AND WHERE IN THE BIBLE IS IT EVEN COMMANDED THAT SUCH SHOULD BE DONE? Is that not sheer human wickedness?

*** I dont in anyway support pre-marital sex this you should know.  The Lord of the Worlds is the MOST FORGIVING, MERCIFUL and as long as you choose the path of REPENTANCE and AMMENDMENT, He is pleased with your correcting your mistakes and strivings to doing the right things within your honest capability with all SINCERITY. Aint there better alternatives than to kill an innocent child who is at all not responsible for how and when he was brought into the world? What your church is doing is actually institutionalizing abortion. What it really means is that abortion is the solution to pregnancy as a result of pre-marital sex. If your church does so then how do you tell the abortionist that its a wrong act. For the abortiontist will tell you and your church that they are only aiding to destroy UNWANTED PREGNANCY like as your church see that life in such a womb as UNWANTED. They abortionist will even tell you further that "is it not us that helps members of your church who you reject their pregnancy and send them to us to kill their babes?! Such an act "FORCE TO TERMINATE" is not backed up by the Bible as a commandment. If there is kindly show the world.

Which actually reminds me of the story of JEPHATHAH, in the book of Judges chapter 11-12.

Jephathah, was disowned by the Israelites for having been born by a prostitute. Its even possible that those who made life uneasy for him, and called him names for which he had to flee Israel were regular patronizers of prostitutes. Jephathah 'son of a prostitute was made to flee Israel and to the land of Tob only to end up becoming a MIGHTY WARRIOR who the same SELF RIGHTOUS Israel were not ashamed to go and beg a SON OF A PROSTITUTE TO COME RESCUE THEM FROM THEIR ENEMIES.

Now, their perception has changed. Who they now see is a MIGHTY WARRIOR and not a SON OF A PROSTITUTE.

People are quick to change their perception once it becomes in conflict with their SELFISH INTEREST. To these people, their perception is simultaneously biased, subjective and so malleable.

"come" they said, "be our COMMANDER so, we fight the Ammonites". Jephathah said to them, "DIDNT YOU HATE ME AND DRIVE ME FROM MY FATHER'S HOUSE? WHY DO YOU COME NOW, WHEN YOU ARE IN TROUBLE?" Book of Judges 11:6-7

Now, to you Lewaluv. You have sought for an advice. What I will tell you is this. Tell him you are pregnant for him before the wedding and as well take him along with you for a DNA test to build TRUST between you two. But If you lack such a courage and as long as this wedding of yours is so around the corner tell him afterwards but not without a DNA Evidence to assure him it not someone elses child you are trying to make him the father.

Lastly remain faithful and bring up this child up with LOVE. What such an innocent life needs is LOVE not TERMINATION. I can't believe a church can be this insensible and so cruel, yet preach mercy. WHAT MERCY?!

*I assume you are married to him by now and problem solved.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by Lewaluv(f): 7:57am On Aug 19, 2017
He made me terminate it.
WORDWORLD:

"IN MY CHURCH, THEY'D FORCE YOU TO TERMINATE THAT PREGNANCY BEFORE THEY WED YOU".

Hmmmmm.............................SELF RIGHTOUSNESS is indeed a sin. And this sin of self rightousness as so BLINDED you and your church, SHUT DOWN your faculty of reasoning down so shut down that you even feel so PROUD to proclaim that your church will even "FORCE" abortion without realizing how UNTHOUGHTFUL and UNWISE it is as the best option amidst so many other options on the table. You think that is not a crime of MURDER been committed by you and your church? Does it erases the fact that they had pre-marital sex. AND WHERE IN THE BIBLE IS IT EVEN COMMANDED THAT SUCH SHOULD BE DONE? Is that not sheer human wickedness?

*** I dont in anyway support pre-marital sex this you should know.  The Lord of the Worlds is the MOST FORGIVING, MERCIFUL and as long as you choose the path of REPENTANCE and AMMENDMENT, He is pleased with your correcting your mistakes and strivings to doing the right things within your honest capability with all SINCERITY. Aint there better alternatives than to kill an innocent child who is at all not responsible for how and when he was brought into the world? What your church is doing is actually institutionalizing abortion. What it really means is that abortion is the solution to pregnancy as a result of pre-marital sex. If your church does so then how do you tell the abortionist that its a wrong act. For the abortiontist will tell you and your church that they are only aiding to destroy UNWANTED PREGNANCY like as your church see that life in such a womb as UNWANTED. They abortionist will even tell you further that "is it not us that helps members of your church who you reject their pregnancy and send them to us to kill their babes?! Such an act "FORCE TO TERMINATE" is not backed up by the Bible as a commandment. If there is kindly show the world.

Which actually reminds me of the story of JEPHATHAH, in the book of Judges chapter 11-12.

Jephathah, was disowned by the Israelites for having been born by a prostitute. Its even possible that those who made life uneasy for him, and called him names for which he had to flee Israel were regular patronizers of prostitutes. Jephathah 'son of a prostitute was made to flee Israel and to the land of Tob only to end up becoming a MIGHTY WARRIOR who the same SELF RIGHTOUS Israel were not ashamed to go and beg a SON OF A PROSTITUTE TO COME RESCUE THEM FROM THEIR ENEMIES.

Now, their perception has changed. Who they now see is a MIGHTY WARRIOR and not a SON OF A PROSTITUTE.

People are quick to change their perception once it becomes in conflict with their SELFISH INTEREST. To these people, their perception is simultaneously biased, subjective and so malleable.

"come" they said, "be our COMMANDER so, we fight the Ammonites". Jephathah said to them, "DIDNT YOU HATE ME AND DRIVE ME FROM MY FATHER'S HOUSE? WHY DO YOU COME NOW, WHEN YOU ARE IN TROUBLE?" Book of Judges 11:6-7

Now, to you Lewaluv. You have sought for an advice. What I will tell you is this. Tell him you are pregnant for him before the wedding and as well take him along with you for a DNA test to build TRUST between you two. But If you lack such a courage and as long as this wedding of yours is so around the corner tell him afterwards but not without a DNA Evidence to assure him it not someone elses child you are trying to make him the father.

Lastly remain faithful and bring up this child up with LOVE. What such an innocent life needs is LOVE not TERMINATION. I can't believe a church can be this insensible and so cruel, yet preach mercy. WHAT MERCY?!

*I assume you are married to him by now and problem solved.
Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by Martin0(m): 8:04am On Aug 19, 2017
Lewaluv:
He made me terminate it.
Wait wait wait u terminate it coz he told you to?shocked
Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by Lewaluv(f): 8:07am On Aug 19, 2017
Yes cry
Martin0:

Wait wait wait u terminate it coz he told you to?shocked
Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by Martin0(m): 8:18am On Aug 19, 2017
Lewaluv:
Yes cry
Jeeezzzz I feel like strangling you right nowshocked Ow I wish I can see u like draw u close and strangle u
Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by Martin0(m): 8:19am On Aug 19, 2017
Lewaluv:
Yes cry

You would have kept it ,maybe now u would have be cuddled by him or her who know's
Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by shege45: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
undecided

den ur church is a nonsense church...so dey wld promote murder but nt pre marital sex. who are we deceiving

1 Like

Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 19, 2017
Lewaluv:
He made me terminate it.

You might not be pregnant again. undecided

Not cursing, but that innocent child's blood might just be seeking for revenge
Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by Lewaluv(f): 9:43am On Aug 19, 2017
I know. Now the asshole wants a baby and I swear I will not give him. I left him for two months. I just returned on Tues.
austinosita:

You might not be pregnant again. undecided

Not cursing, but that innocent child's blood might just be seeking for revenge
Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 19, 2017
Lewaluv:
I know. Now the asshole wants a baby and I swear I will not give him. I left him for two months. I just returned on Tues.

You shouldn't have aborted in the first place.

That guy does not love you at all.........what if you had died while aborting?

I just wonder how you girls fall in love with the wrongest kinda guys undecided

It should be a thing of joy for me, that a girl I want to marry in few days or weeks gets pregnant for me!
Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 19, 2017
Lewaluv:
Nnem ibu nnooo tuuuuuuu!
Chai why would you terminate a pregnancy the father is set to marry you in a weeks time? haaaa una dey fear God soo?.
I know you probably went ahead with the marriage?

some men are evil! pray he isn't using the babies in your womb for rituals.

spits at both the man and you wey no give your pikin chance to life even as an adult! I had my first son at 16! now he is a big boy!

1 Like

Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
oh oh my God, you did what at op? Ha,
Am short of words.
Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by Lewaluv(f): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
I refused the marriage. Please dont torture me. I cry non stop every day for my mistake. Am crying now as i type. Nothing can replace the baby that i killed. It haunts me every minuite of my life. My heart is heavy.
Benignasweety:
Nnem ibu nnooo tuuuuuuu!
Chai why would you terminate a pregnancy the father is set to marry you in a weeks time? haaaa una dey fear God soo?.
I know you probably went ahead with the marriage?

some men are evil! pray he isn't using the babies in your womb for rituals.

spits at both the man and you wey no give your pikin chance to life even as an adult! I had my first son at 16! now he is a big boy!
Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lewaluv:
I refused the marriage. Please dont torture me. I cry non stop every day for my mistake. Am crying now as i type. Nothing can replace the baby that i killed. It haunts me every minuite of my life. My heart is heavy.
So sorry dearie but you should have known better... where re u?
Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by Martin0(m): 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lewaluv:

Aww so sorry I suspect that when u ignored me...
Am really sorry about that eh...
So now what you gonna do ..
Why not accept an offer from a guy who's will to accord you and possibly lead to good things..grin

1 Like

Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lewaluv:
Oh my God why do you have to do this? Kids other women are looking for? in your own case your wedding was even close not that there was no plans for marriage. That man is wicked and he dosnt love you. If you refuse to have a child for him in 6Months, he would throw u out and call you barren. Mark my words...may God forgive you both cry cry cry cry cry
Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by Lewaluv(f): 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Im sorry with my life. I swear.
belladsweet:
Oh my God why do you have to do this? Kids other women are looking for? in your own case your wedding was even close not that there was no plans for marriage. That man is wicked and he dosnt love you. If you refuse to have a child for him in 6Months, he would throw u out and call you barren. Mark my words...may God forgive you both cry cry cry cry cry
Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
The deed has been done. Just pray you get pregnant again cos my best friend that aborted a pregnancy when we were in school is still praying to get pregnant again after many years with her husband. Of course there was no complication when she did it because it was done in a very good hospital. Hmmmm as for that guy, forget him. He hate you more than devil. Move on with life and pray for a better husband
Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
What kind of devilish people live in Nigeria Terminating a pregnancy right before a marriage is wickedness. Someone is even saying a church will advocate for such foolishness. Something is wrong with the people in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by slayking(m): 12:20am On Aug 20, 2017
Pity and sad. That guy doesn't love you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Frightening But Fascinating Drugs (GRAPHIC) / Mosquito 'vaccinates As It Bites' / What Are The Side Effects Associated With Performing Cunnilingus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.