Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS (5110 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) / Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Bail Stays With 100 People PICS VIDEO / EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
Despite Bail Nnamdi Kanu was with 20 IPOB members from Umuahia Today this evening 09/06/2017

Mynd44 Lalasticlala take it to front page so the appropriate authorities can rearrest him thanks

This is an unseen video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo7_D9nGLCI

2 Likes

Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by obontami: 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
How does this news makes my dick wet this evening? undecided

1 Like

Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by vayne(m): 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Fake!
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun Verify and take it to front page so Nnamdi Kanu can be rearrested

1 Like

Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by auntysimbiat(f): 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
HMMM... ok oo
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala pls encourage me. I want this Nnamdi KANU back to his jail

1 Like

Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
Moderators see two pics this man must be rearrested.

Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Agbalanze(m): 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
IpobExposed:

It's obvious u 're having sleepless nights over this. Don't die of heart attack cos am not ready to waste my mb in typing "RIP" on your wall.

20 Likes

Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by coolebux(m): 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
IpobExposed:
Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun Verify and take it to front page so Nnamdi Kanu can be rearrested
IpobExposed:
IpobExposed:
Moderators see two pics this man must be rearrested.
IpobExposed:
People like you are one of the reasons Afonja slave Muslims are so much hated

14 Likes

Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by chiagozien(m): 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
the zoo can not do anything

1 Like

Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by decatalyst(m): 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
chiagozien:

2 Likes

Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by EzeUmuokorobia1(m): 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
I guess some people who failed arithmetic in primary school have sworn to use Nnamdi Kanu to learn how to count.

keep Counting.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by DanseMacabre(m): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
ipobexposed, even if you're jobless now, don't take it to heart. I'm sure when you die devil go keep work for you as monitoring spirit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
This calls for his rearrest
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Built2last: 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
IpobExposed:
This calls for his rearrest

I dont know you but will like to know

1. If you see Nnamdi Kanu in your dream.
2. Why you think that if Nnamdi Kanu dies today Biafra will die.

Wake up from reality. The Georges are not fools. They know Nnamdi will go to worship and the place of worship will certainly be more than 10 persons.

Please reason..and stop fooling yourself. You call Mods on all topics on Kanu and they hardly answer because they are reasonable people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by hoMegas(m): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Goahead(m): 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
Rearresting his excellence, Mr Kanu could further exacerbate the uncertainty of this country.
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Goahead:
Rearresting his excellence, Mr Kanu could further exacerbate the uncertainty of this country.

goahead goan sit down
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by chymes0359(m): 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
IpobExposed:

I once offered you a sense but you refused it..
Now you have gone craze..
Am sorry for you bro, coz in as much you are trying to criticize this man Kanu the more he is been heard about, the more you are promoting his course, the more he gets stronger affiliations with his people and others at large..

CAN YOU PLEASE DO ME A FAVOUR?
Gherrrarahere!
You know what am saying?
Go get a life nigga!

2 Likes

Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by mastermaestro(m): 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
This fella is obsessed with Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by APCsupporter: 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
chiagozien:

what hasn't the zoo done?

he was kept in prison despite court orders and his supporters were shot. what else do you want? he will go back to jail very soon
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by APCsupporter: 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by APCsupporter: 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
Goahead:

what happened to the principles of rule of law? by the time he is squeezed back to were he belongs we go see wetin go happen.

1 Like

Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
APCsupporter:
lalasticlala
undecided

1 Like

Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by APCsupporter: 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
coolebux:
People like you are one of the reasons Afonja slave Muslims are so much hated

see your life? the op is a good Igbo Christian

1 Like

Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lets wait for the next hearing and and see what the judge has to say
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by fineboynl(m): 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
this might be a deliberate act.
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by FisifunKododada: 12:23am On Jun 10, 2017
grin
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Kemperor: 1:10am On Jun 10, 2017
Haters.....

I can't stop laughing

Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by prodiG(m): 1:17am On Jun 10, 2017
You'll grow old waiting for lala to move this shite to frontpage

5 Likes

Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by blaquebelle: 2:56am On Jun 10, 2017
obontami:
How does this news makes my dick wet this evening? undecided
Your case is different angry
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by coolebux(m): 4:07am On Jun 10, 2017
APCsupporter:

see your life? the op is a good Igbo Christian
Agent of confusion who invited you, c'mon gerout!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Gives Apc Conditions That Will Make Him Quit As The Senate President / Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: Lalong Spends Plateau Funds Same Way Jang Did, Witness / Breaking: Atiku Secures Over 1.2 Million Votes In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.